collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Met my Goal!!!! 300+ Ponies!!!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Met my Goal!!!! 300+ Ponies!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 05:34:10 PM »
Thank you angela22 :)

angela22

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »
You're welcome hon!! Thank YOU for inspiring me to cherish the ponies I have more - since I saw your collection I realized how much pampering my own ponies could use - and a couple rehair jobs too! (not to mention you made me fall in love with wingers! lol)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 06:53:29 PM »
Well that makes me feel good :) I take a lot pride in my ponies and want them to look nice. I have always been that way. I did not get a lot of toys when I was a little kid. So what I did get some I took good care of them. I guess its always been like that and will always be for me. I am the same way with my car. I love her so very much. I just washed and waxed her yesterday. I worked on her for two and half hours. Yesterday was our first nice day this year and took advantage of it. I even got a little sunburn on my shoulders. :(

I would love to see a picture of your collection. If you would like to share with all of us :)

Thank you again so for the very nice words :)

angela22

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 07:10:13 PM »
That is awesome to be such a great steward of everything you have! I wish I could be like that! I am so disorganized and so scattered!  :blush: But I do have dreams of cleaning out our car, and organizing the apartment...or even getting around to the dishes to be quite honest.  :whistle:
Someday I will get it together hopefully because I really want my two little girls to learn how to be that way. But, ever since I had them I have been all over the map!!  :blink:
Before kids, I was so super organized - but now with them (ages 5 and 3) I'm lucky if I remember to brush my hair some days! (no unfortunately I'm not kidding! lol)
Anyway, I think I have a pic around here somewhere..let me check..

AHa here is an old picture -
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As you can see, kind of just scattered about among my girls' toys! LOL
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 07:26:46 PM by angela22 »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
Oh I understand with having two that age. I was like that when my daughter was younger also. She is nice year old now and is good. I do have to tell her to clean her room, its pretty messy at times. Oh your not alone. I am bad at putting away the clean dishes and putting way the clean clothes. I wait till I have no choice to do it..........LOL

None of us are perfect at all.....HUGS

I loved to read what you just wrote me, I got some laughs and smiles out of it :)

angela22

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »
LOL good I'm glad I'm not alone! I posted my pic of my collection but for some reason it added to my last post. As you can see, I'm buried in girl toys everywhere! LOL How old did you say your kids are now? Being a mommy is crazy right?  :shocked:  :lol:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 08:12:35 PM »
I like your collection!!! How many do you have? I think you have them nice!

My daughter is 9 now. She has a nice collection to thanks to mom. She is saving up her money to buy that TRU Favorite set. She only really wants Nightmare Moon out of it. I am not going to pay $30 just for her and $35 plus for the set. So she is going to save up all her money. I guess if she really wants it then she will save :)

angela22

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 08:53:32 PM »
Good job mom! Make her save!  :biggrin: Wow, I know my girls will soon be 9 or so themselves but I'm trying to slow down time as much as possible!!  :P I haven't counted my collection lately but I've been wanting to. As a matter of fact, now I'm curious - I'm going to count it right now... lol

Post Merge: April 27, 2013, 09:10:35 PM

I counted 265 G1s. Not quite to 300 yet! But I'll keep truckin! ;D

My daughters also have 43 Ponyville, 3 G3s, 8 G4s, and I also have 1 Pretty Pony. :D

You have inspired me though, that's for sure! I am determined to cherish the ones I have more and put more time into the ones I have!

:biggrin:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 09:11:11 PM by angela22 »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
Thank you :) I want her to know that money does not grow on trees. She gets to were she does not even play with what I got her. I think that I enjoy my collection more then she does with hers. When she out grows them I will just add them to the collection. 

Sounds like you have an awesome collection :) Looks like it by the pictures.

Well thank you again :)

Its very easy for us to get tired of what we have and want more new things. I know cause I have been there done that many times.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal