collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebayer princess_asoos EXTREMELY abusive-neg because custom pony wasn't factory  (Read 5523 times)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
That woman sounds like a whole lot of crazy.

I hope eBay supports you in this, you have done absolutely nothing wrong!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
This is just terrible.  I had a lump in my throat while reading her nasty message, I can't even imagine how you must have felt reading it.  I am so, so sorry you have to deal with this belligerent mess of a human being.  She clearly has issues; most people aren't capable of writing such a cruel message.  It's very obvious that she has mental issues, and eBay should ban her for sure. Can I ask her eBay id? 

I'm sending positive thoughts your way!!  There's no way you've done anything wrong in this situation.  Congrats on the upcoming baby:)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, seriously! I am so sorry. It's probably best you don't respond, but if It were me I would point out the item description.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
This is just terrible.  I had a lump in my throat while reading her nasty message, I can't even imagine how you must have felt reading it.  I am so, so sorry you have to deal with this belligerent mess of a human being.  She clearly has issues; most people aren't capable of writing such a cruel message.  It's very obvious that she has mental issues, and eBay should ban her for sure. Can I ask her eBay id? 

I'm sending positive thoughts your way!!  There's no way you've done anything wrong in this situation.  Congrats on the upcoming baby:)
It's princess_asoos, I think. That is what is in the title so I am assuming that is what it is.  Uggg...I am still sick thinking about this.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Wow, that's horrible! It's a shame too, because that Luna is LOVELY and I'd love to own one like her one day. Obviously the woman didn't know what custom meant.  That's one of the worst non-reading cases I've seen. I am so sorry you had this stress! Please know your pony is lovely.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
No one deserves to be spoken to like that! There was nothing wrong with that pony, she was lovely :) She should be kicked off ebay for that message! A hug from me :hug:  :)

Signature by LordBlumiere

wingsinmoonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi again guys- thanks for the support. I feel better today. Yes, her id is princess_asoos . She is in australia. Ebay said they can't remove the neg, but they gave her a violation for the message and they made a note about it so if she opens a case they should side with me. Hopefully she won't do that. It was the last of the Lunas that I planned to do for a while too- I pulled the listing because I've been so tired, and I have so much to do to get ready for the fair! :)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Are you able to reply to the neg that she left you and leave a comment on it? I think  I have seen other sellers do that.. *hug* Sorry you have had to deal with this woman.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I am so, so sorry that you had to deal with this...  :cry: Your custom is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
 :shocked: But your listing said over and over it was a CUSTOM! How could she not realize what she was buying. Unless she didn't read any of your listing which then she should maybe stay away from buying online! What a creep. So sorry she made you upset but hopefully everyone's opinions on this has comforted you. These stories are what make me never want to sell on eBay. Too many crazy buyers!

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I suggest you leave a reply to the neg, just something simple like:

'Auction listing was for a hand painted pony, clearly stated in desc. and title, NOT a factory pony'

So people who see it can tell that it isn't a case of a bad condition pony listed with a stolen picture?  Not everyone checks on here. :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
omg.  thats disgusting.   poor doll!   that buyer is disgraceful.  how can ebay NOT remove the neg?   thats BS.   im glad ive taken most of my sales to etsy.
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
It is ridiculous that eBay will not remove the negative! I cannot believe it!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
ebay sucks not removing that neg! But definitely respond to it!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Holy moly, call in the Flutter Ponies, somebody Smoozed that lady!! I mean, Jesus, what did she expect!? ALL ponies are painted in a manner... INCLUDING factory ponies! You leave a pony with a three year old who seems to enjoy scratching things, and you'll find yourself with a damaged pony! The gift set Celestia has the 'printed' eyes and cutie mark, which can scratch and become damaged! Heck, a couple ponies I have came with nicks and scratches to their eyes or marks; it happens. What a venomous and vindictive woman. You plainly stated that it was a custom pony.. you did nothing wrong. Plus, there are no factory Lunas in that mold, why would she assume there were? If she was looking for a Luna toy on eBay, she should have noticed a pattern.... She's an idiot, she's cruel for such ill wishes on any children you might have, and I hope child services saves her little girl! I mean.... she let a toddler sit there with a painted toy and scratch it?! Kids are constantly shoving things in their mouths! Granted it's not lead paint, but it's acrylic and ink, those are some chemicals that shouldn't go in the body. Her daughter could have gotten very sick because of her negligence.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal