collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebayer princess_asoos EXTREMELY abusive-neg because custom pony wasn't factory  (Read 5558 times)

wingsinmoonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
WOW, this is a bad one. I sold one of my custom blue Lunas :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Princess-Luna-Custom-FIM-Moon-Nightmare-/261027170411
To this ebayer. Today I got this negative: This pony is nothing like the picture! I want a refund u thief very disappointed

AFTER the neg I got the following message: (I changed the swear words to *s hope thats ok)

Shame on you. People like you should be in jail!
How dare you send me a fake I paid so much for something cheap.
My 3 year old waited for this pony for weeks and when I received it I was very upset and disappointed that people like you are still living.
I watched as my daughter sat there scratching the paint off the pony I bought of you. My 3 year old was asking me why is  the color coming off. You looser I hope someone comes into your life and takes all your money and leaves you with nothing.
It's a shame you're all the way in the USA!!
F*ck you if u wanted a painted pony I would have painted princess celetsia myself you stupid looser b*tch

If you have children I pray they live a life of disappointment And you rot just watching them falling in holes for the rest o there lives

I'm about ready to cry. I'm broke and pregnant, and I can't handle this level of evil right now. She wants a refund, after letting her kid destroy it.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
People like this really get on my nerves :mad: You didn't do anything wrong. She obviously did not read the listing nor does she know anything about ponies. You have no reason to give her a refund, especially after she received it and destroyed your beautiful custom. I'm not sure what you can do about this because I'm a complete moron when it comes to Ebay and Paypal and disputes. I would definately keep the messages she sent you to use as evidence against her in case she tries to file a dispute. I'm sure someone more experienced will come along with some advice :) Best of luck to you! And many pony hugs :hug: No one deserves to be treated like that.

And congrats on your future child ^.^
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:41:08 PM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

wingsinmoonlight

I'm on the phone with ebay now, they are at least going to give her a violation for sending that message- so it;s a start. Sigh. Thank you much for the hugs, it helps!

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
 :shocked: OMG! 'Abusive' is right! You stated in the auction that the pony should stand up to 'light play', not someone deliberately picking paint off, not to mention that it might differ slightly from the picture because they are made-to-order... The 'delay' in receiving the item is also explained in the description too. This lady has NO reason to be acting like this. Yeesh.

Side note- I bought from you before (custom petite magnets) and I love your work :hug: The magnets are displayed on my fridge and I want to wear the Lickety pin you made me to the pony fair when I go :lovey:

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
That's horrible! Your ponies look so pretty!

Yes, she clearly did not read the description. And if she knew anything about MLP toys, she would know that Hasbro doesn't produce anything close to your work.

I hope you get it straightened out, and she ends up with the neg marks on her record, and not you.

Good luck!
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

wingsinmoonlight

Glacia- I remember doing them for you I'm so glad you like them! :) I'll be at the fair again this year, I'll look for you :)

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
wow i cant believe people think they have the right to talk that way, they should be removed from ebay.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Wow, does she kiss her small child goodnight with that mouth?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Sounds more like the child then it does the mother. I hope she reads this thread and see just how much of an arse she was to you. She obviously can't read either.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
UM........That is just horrible! For one if she was broke why did she spend that much money on a pony for her 3 YEAR OLD???!!!!
You did nothing wrong and do not send them a message back. There is something wrong with this person for sure!!! I am happy to hear that you called ebay about this.

That is a very nice pony and you did a great job on her. Sucks that she went to someone that destroyed her :(

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Well I feel sorry for that child, they don't have a hope with such a rude abusive mother. I just wanted to drop in and give you a hug :hug: because no-one deserves that.

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, does she kiss her small child goodnight with that mouth?

No kidding.  Dang!

This woman sounds crazy. Like, truly mentally ill.

And I hate when buyers just go ahead and leave a negative without trying to resolve things first. It is VERY apparent she didn't read the description. Besides, who buys an expensive custom to give to their child to play with? The whole thing seems fishy.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Awww I hope all works out for you, you did nothin wrong and that custom was beautiful. Shame on her for such a horrible message, obviously she didn't read the listing at all
:hug: hang in there : )
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection

This woman sounds crazy. Like, truly mentally ill.

And I hate when buyers just go ahead and leave a negative without trying to resolve things first. It is VERY apparent she didn't read the description. Besides, who buys an expensive custom to give to their child to play with? The whole thing seems fishy.

I agree! Something sounds Fishy...buyer remorse or something. Doesn't she know that in order to receive a full refund, she has to return the item in the Same condition as received. Who spends $50+ on an item and doesn't read anything under the description of it. She's already admitted that she let her child destroy it. Don't reply and let her open up a case, you have evidence that she has received and destroyed it.
Sorry you are going through this honey!  :hug:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:10:24 PM by Unicorn_pops »

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Jeeze, she is nutzo.  Block list for sure.  Sorry wings!
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal