collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebayer princess_asoos EXTREMELY abusive-neg because custom pony wasn't factory  (Read 5590 times)

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Try not to let this insane woman upset you.  She clearly didn't read the listing carefully, and somehow that's your fault?  Even if you had made a mistake, there is no excuse for that hate letter.  Some people are just nuts, and they take it out on others because they can.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  :cry:

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
By the way - that "customer" doesn't happen to live in Elmira, NY? She totally reminds me of 'Bella Boo and Charlie too'.

Still: try to not let this get near you. As you can see, we're all on your side. :)

Cherokie-chan

I know the internet makes jackasses of us all, but sending someone a message wishing horrible misfortune upon them and their children over a frigging pony?  Really?  She sounds like a total whack-a-doo.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that, especially when you're probably feeling a lot of stress to begin with.  I hope this is the last you hear from this woman, and that things start looking up for you so you can concentrate on taking care of yourself and your kid. 

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
 :shocked:  I'm sorry that happened to you.  It's awful that she did that.  I'm sure more observant people won't take her comment seriously and I'm glad you didn't put a nasty message back.  It shows that you're more reasonable and controlled than she is and I like seeing that quality in sellers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Wow what a nasty piece of shi... work! She sounds bat crap crazy! Sorry you had to deal with her. I'd definitely follow up the neg with a comment of your own to explain and I'm glad that horrible person has gotten a violation. She should be banned though if you ask me.

wingsinmoonlight

Update! She actually messaged me again saying:
Opps I just read the listing-I'm new to ebay.
But she never answered when I asked her if she would do a revision on the fb, so I'm guessing the message was after she got her hand slapped by ebay. I've replied to the neg and will just try to move on. As long as she doesn't open a case I can live with the negative- I have enough pos that the occasional crazy doesn't hurt too badly. I;m SOOO grateful for all of your support here! I <3 real pony people.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
did she even apologize? that sort of behavior is just nuts... new to ebay or not.. you simply dont buy things online and not read a description, much less the heading and then just flip right out when you dont get what you expected? i mean it SAYS custom right in the title :/ ahg that is just crazy! id have probably started crying lol if i had gotten that message, and then on top of that learned that something i worked hard on was destroyed.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
Ew, is this lady for real? I'm sorry you had to deal with that. That message was so...out there that I just can't believe it can be anything other than trolling. That, or this lady has very serious anger issues. Wow. Ebay should have removed the neg and kicked her off Ebay for sending something like that.

But anyway, yeah, don't worry about it. One negative (left by a nutcase, no less) isn't something that I, as a buyer, would care about. =)
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
There is absolutely NO excuse for the way she treated you.
I hope it helps in some small way to know that NOBODY who reads what the auction says and what she wrote will be on her side at all... NOBODY!!

It's not like the fact that she is a custom is hidden in a wall of text, or that you tried to elude to the fact that it was a rare hasbro made pony.. it says it right in the title and it's EXTREMELY obvious that it is a custom!
She destroyed YOUR property, therefore she gets no refund. Period!

I am sad that your hard work and beautiful tiny little details ended up getting destroyed by the spawn of a piss and vinegar filled harpy.
I have a very hard time believing that it's due to her being ignorant of the fact that the pony was a custom, I think she just likes to be cruel.

I really am sorry that such a *several words I won't use on Arena* did this to you and called you such names. You didn't deserve it and I hope this will not weigh in too heavily on you... Because we're all on your side! You are in the righrt!! I know E-bay will be with you on this too!

<3Jinxxy
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a horrible buyer :whoa:   That woman is absolutely mental. The "oopsy I'm new to ebay" doesnt hold with me either - what a load of rubbish! :throw:  :mad:  the way she talked to you is absolutely disgusting and she had no right to be abusive to you. Ebay should take that neg off, and really they ought to beb taking some action aginst this person since she is abusive.  yes do respond to the neg in the meantime, but that buyer clearly didnt read the description or else had bad buyers remorse (or more likely she has a serious mental problem :crazy: )
*hugs for you - you've handled a really upsetting situation very well * :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
First off, what a nutjob O.o

She really doesn't seem to have read the listing at all I think,
:hug: I hope you can sort this out.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
First off, what a nutjob O.o

She really doesn't seem to have read the listing at all I think,
:hug: I hope you can sort this out.

Second the nut job thing! Sorry about all of this again. Some people I tell ya.....

flutterwry

Nutjob thirded.  :argh:
Nuff said.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
Glad it's uh, worked out to some degree. That is one pretty custom.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
I hope that so many people have blocked her, that she is bound to try and buy from one of us, and when she does I hope it tells her she was blocked so that she has to ask why. And then she can be told it was because she was a nut job over this, and she will realize how she screwed herself over.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal