collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prices of ponies  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: Prices of ponies
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
I don't think I've ever had a chance to eat a meal at pony fair lol. Last year the family brought McD's for breakfast and I think it was 2 or 3 by the time I remembered I had it...yuck lol. I usually have a bowl of candy/fruitsnacks at my booth though for weary shoppers if you need a little something;) But it's certainly a good idea to bring snacks from home if you're not travelling to far;) Heck, one year we just brought a loaf of bread and had PB&J all weekend to save money.

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 02:12:11 PM »
I'm taking a total of $600. $200 for gas $200 for food and $200 for shopping. I thought that was over estimating in all categories. I haven't been to a fair since 2007. Can any Indy people tell me if there are any fast food places with in walking distance?
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nirvana Want List

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 04:38:56 PM »
Yeah......I remember at least regretting walking away from at least three ponies that I wanted badly...they were a little overpriced and then I went back for them one by one and they were gone :cry:....but that is OK...maybe this year :satisfied:....they were of course really rare Nirvanas so I should have just bought them..so if you see ponies youreally want buy them!... :biggrin:....can't wait for this year!...I have a better budget and am ready to spend.....my ponies will be priced low so hopefully I don't have to take too much home....but I am driving this time so no biggie if I do have left covers...hehe

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 03:28:27 PM »
I find the prices are generally very reasonable at the Fair.
I don't see many UK ponies though - it's mostly US and Nirvanas. I usually try and take a small supply of UK ponies with me and they are always snatched up straight away.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal