collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Army Swap 2013  (Read 18086 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap 2013
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
Woo My third box is here and it was amazing! I cannot believe it! Box one was vintage ponies and a custom, box 2 extras and odds and ends, box 3 was an ENTIRE box of Custom ponies! And... two more hidden kinder eggs that didn't make it for photos.
Box 3:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and opened:

Updated armies: I need to do some rearranging. The shelving unit I have is nice with space as it extends down the entire wall but eh I hope to have proper more booklike shelving for my collection someday. Though this setup is easier to pick up and play with :)

My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
Yaaay, Salemsparkler!  :yippee:
I'm so glad you liked everything ^^
It was so much fun putting all the things together. When I saw that puzzle I just had to snatch it for you ^^ and I'm happy you like Novia =D!
LOL I am not surprised you found it easier concentrating on my Bride armies ;-)
Every time this swap runs I  think if I get you TW, that would be the hardest for me. Making custom Sparklers and sending them off ;-)
LOL - that's what I was thinking, too & you're right, it was easier to go with the brides than Sparkler XP - I was so tempted to keep the glass... & I only could make a custom of a Sparkler I have the real deal  XD............... :blush: I hope there was still enough Sparkler in the box.

@ Jazz: wow! Another great box!!! Love all the customs! G3 AJ looks fab with the 3D apples! And what a cute plushie ^^! Congrats!

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
Thank you so much again, TW - and yes, there was enough Sparkler in the box. Although Sparkler is my favourite Pony - all the Brides are my main Army ;-) tehehehehe...

I am so glad, it arrived, JazzMatazz!
And glad you liked everything.
This was the first Plushie I ever made! I'll definetly make some more!
For the mug - it should be dishwashersafe. I have used loads of them in the past and with one of our dishwasher it works well and they still look like new - but our other dishwasher seems to fade them over time (might be too high in temperature). If you'd like to keep it as is, it is best to hand wash it ;-) If you are not too concerned about some fading - put it in the dishwasher. I havent tried them in the microwave - but it might be similar. I think really high temperatures for a longer period of time "harm" them (well, you can obviously put a hot coffee in them ;-)) - but it only means fading slightly.
I didnt intend to make three "themed" boxes - I just put things in how they "fitted" shape and weightwise.

xx

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2013, 07:24:44 PM »
Sneaking in and liberating that Minty...
:socks:   :frog:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 04, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
What terrific boxes Jazz!!!!  This was one crazy awesome swap:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2013, 09:09:36 AM »
I have a late breaking brag!!!!! :cheer: TwilightWhispers was my partner for the Little Army Swap and she spoiled me rotten! Among other things I received a gorgeous Atlas and a custom baby or Momma ponies for twelve out of the thirteen Dutch ponies. TW later told me that she had planned on sending a custom for all thirteen Dutchies, but she ran out of both time and hair for the final Dutch custom. Well, I received a package from Germany today..... I wasn't expecting anything..... What's this?

Whoa! Seriously?!

Isn't she just gorgeous! :faint: Her she is with her Momma

But Wait! What was in the little package? This awesomeness!!!!

Atlas now has something to protect himself from unsavory characters on his travels! And it's TINY! Here it is next to the lolli for size comparison~

Modeling his newest accessory~

Thank you so very much TwilightWhispers! :hug: I know you said you would make and send the last custom, but the box you had sent was so awesome, I never would have held you to it! What a wonderful surprise! :hug: Thank you! Thank you! :cheer:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2013, 07:27:59 PM »
Awe what a lovely surprise, gorgeous baby, and Atlas is so handsome with his new sword!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2013, 12:19:47 AM »
Aw! Baby Dutch Star. :heart:
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2013, 01:00:58 AM »
She is way too cute! Gotta love Atlas's swrord too perfect :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2013, 03:04:02 AM »
Awwww that baby!!! I want her!! *grabby hands*  :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  ....and I'll take Atlas too :P  :ninja:  :silly:

Hello everyone and sorries once more for the lateness! yes I know my brags are always late (epic brags take time to prepare, no?) but I've had to deal with health issues and also internet issues too! My internet connection is currently (temporarily!)  being held in place by some dodgy brown parcel tape since a wire leading to the big plug that connects to my internet box thingy has snapped off inside and I need my hubby to get me a new one (... its early for me and I cant think of the right names for it :blush: )

I'll be back in a sec with my brag - lets hope photobucket is in a good mood! :yikes:

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 03:51:53 AM

Brag time!!!
:cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy::cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy: :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:  :dance:  :choc: :happy:

My partner for the army swap 2013 was the awesome MLPBlue   - and it was even better because I got to meet her in person! :lovey:  Good thing I did really since the box was sooooooo huge that it would have cost a fortune to post! :faint:  Blue asked me not to LOL at her efforts and told me that she is not as talented as my previous Army swap partners .  DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!  :throw:  :biggrin:  She sooo is talented (as you'll se in a sec!) and she made me a truly FANTASTIC imaginative, creative and fun box!  :heart:

Lets start ...er..at the start!

Here's my box when I first opened it (its a shame you cant see how big it was from this pic!)

and inside - the card! Rapunzel - yay!! my fave (apart from ponies of course :P )  and I dont have this card in my tangled collection either so even better!!! :frolic: )

Bah! I'm sure I put this pic the right way around when i resized everything! (stupid photobucket! )
here is the inside of the card - there are some cute Tangled stickers in here too :)

and there was something else.... but I'll show you that later as it would give the surprises away ;)  :ninja:  :good:

ooh interesting packaging! what could that mean?...   Chief and Ringlets (YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!  :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:)

now.. you're prolly gonna be prepping the fakie cannons to fire at me but we're going to take a quick break from the ponies and skip to the extras first :silly:  :good:

Lookie! a gigantic  Tangled poster! (SQUEE!)  - you can tell how big it is cos you can see my feet at the bottom of the pic :lol:

Next , a really cute hand decorated heart box with extra purple heart stickers for me, a cute heart photo keyring, and some adorable fluffy bunnies! :heart:

My kittens wanted to know if there was something for them too! and yes there was ! (thank you Blue! they reeeaally needed distracting while I opened my pressie box!! :P )

More Tangled!!! a book and CD, and a jigsaw Puzzle! (love those!) , also gorgeous choccies for me (YAY!!! *nom nom nom* :choc: ) , stickers, multicolored pen. and lovely scented candles! :lovey:

One more extra and we're on to the ponies.. this is pony related though! Chiefs accessories!!! (WOOHOO!! :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic: ) and a pretty glass bead necklace for me (kitten not included :P )

and to finish with the extras (and get the kittens out of the way - here is a pic of my kittens enjoying the rest of their pressie - the box! ) :happy:

Right! the bit you've been waiting for!! :accomplished:
PONIES!!! but wait... there is much more than ponies in the next few packages! ....... :wow:

Oh my goodness!!! Blue made me a super cute classroom set! babies included , and lookie at those adorable little ties they are wearing! :heart:  Tis Chief and Ringlets are absolutely gorgeous!!! :wow:

ok.... as if that wasnt awesome enough, theres much much more! onto set 2!!!!! :squee: 
An Art Gallery!! *loves art*   and another pair of Chief and Ringlets!!! but wait....what else is in there?..........

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:
thank you sooo much! they are sooo sweet! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ok..thats part one! back in a sec! my kittens are running amok in the conservatory and I need to quickly go check on them!  :bolt:
stay tuned!

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 04:18:22 AM

Ok, I'm back again! onto the next bit!  :cool:
Soooo for set 3 ..... anyone wanna guess at my faaaave place in the whole world?...  yep you prolly got it right! bella Italia! combine Italy with my fave couple of ponies and you get set 3 ! I totally squeeeeeeeed when I unwrapped this!   :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:  there's even another Chief and Ringlets in here too! :heart:
C+R do romantic Venice!  :inlove:  a gondola, canal, pizza, wine, flowers ...*happy sigh*  :lovey:

:lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey: inst Blue talented? and as if all of that wasnt amazing enough there is one last set to show you! :wow:  :faint:
here;s a couple of clues ;)  Whats my fave movie?  now take a lookie at my next Chief and Ringlets and guess what the last set is!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that fantastic??!!!!!!!! and those Rapunzel and Flynn costumes are hand made too! :wow:  :lovey:  :squee:  :frolic:  :happy:
All the sets together :heart:

Blue sent me photos of the sets all set up in the card too :)

and lastly my army altogether with new members :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

there are lots more pics of this brag if you wanna go check out my photobucket (main album) :)

Told you it was an epic brag! :silly:  :nod:  :accomplished: 
Sorry again for the wait but I hope you liked my brag :)  Blue, I LOVED everything you made for me! this box made me cry happy tears of joy! Thank you sooooo so much! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:18:37 AM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2013, 05:01:27 AM »
4 Sets???? Congrats! They make a cute couple.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2013, 06:25:39 AM »
WOW!!!!!  :dropjaw: Those dioramas are just awesome!!!!! MLPBlue, how could you possibly imagine anyone would laugh at those?! :hug: I also especially like the Italy one. Great job! Huge congrats, Ringlets!!!! :cheer: 

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2013, 06:45:46 AM »
On my God!!!  Ringlets, I can't even speak right now!  I yelled "No way!!" at my computer screen when I saw Chief and Ringlets as Flynn and Punzie!  They look awesome!  Unbelievable job MLPBlue.  I mean seriously incredible!!!  Ringlets, man girl, you made me an amazing swap box and I'm so thrilled to see that you received such a perfect box!!!! 

That poster....wow.  Can we talk about those little bunnies?!?!  Adorable!  Those dioramas are just so fantastic:).  Dang MLPBlue, you ended this swap on the highest note imaginable!   

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline MLPBlue

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2013, 07:22:03 AM »
Yey!! So so so relieved and excited you loved all your gifts I was so worried!! There was lots of sweat and tears put in to the scenes especially the rapunzel castle and outfits!! Stubborn things hehe just so so so happy you are happy!! It was an absolute pleasure creating these gifts for you xx

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2013, 09:52:03 AM »
OMGosh those diorama sets are sooo adorable!  Great job Blue, and grats Ringlets!

Also, grats to Jazz for receiving her last box and Clones for her Little Army swap!  BEST SWAP EVER! :iconclap: :iconclap: :iconclap: :iconclap:

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal