collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone want to party?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
Re: Anyone want to party?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 02:50:12 PM »
Im fine with people having partys- At a bar. But not at a hotel. Kids sleep there too. Im not trying to be rude but I used to work cleaning hotels and its nasty to clean up after a bunch of people that party too much. I would gag at the smell of beer in the early morning while cleaning the trash. And the saddest part is a housekeeper is paid less than anyone that works at a hotel. 
As a mother that will bring my daughter I wouldnt want to be next to a room that keeps my kid up all night. Bars are more suitable for partys and you wont have a bunch of mad ponys stomping around.
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 07:55:07 PM »
I think I would like to meet up at a bar too :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 10:47:31 PM »
I see nothing wrong with having a party in a hotel room at night as long as people are respectful. It's not like the OP wants to start a frat/sorority party where it's all wild and loud. I have a friend who does a yearly room party at a convention that's coming up next weekend. He reserves two or three rooms and people come in and drink and have a good time. He hasn't really had any problems and people are friendly and respectful, for the most part. There are some bad apples, but they end up getting kicked out. Room parties are going to happen. They happen at many conventions. I've been going to cons for 11 years and counting and stayed at the host hotel for anime/comic conventions and I never fail to see at least one room party.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with not wanting a room party. :)

I wouldn't mind going to a hotel room, sit around and have a few drinks and chat. I don't drink much. Usually have a drink or two as I am a lightweight, but I enjoy being sociable when I'm not being super awkward and shy. I also don't mind going to a bar if the room party doesn't happen.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Nerdfins

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Tangled up in yarn and embroidery floss.
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 05:58:43 PM »
Will this be on Friday night?  I have nothing planned since I've got no dinner tickets, so I'd be interested in showing up. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal