collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: fim trading cards serries 2, what do you think?!  (Read 1884 times)

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: fim trading cards serries 2, what do you think?!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 07:48:44 PM »
I can not wait for the new packs to be at my target...I have the whole first set of cards without all the foils of course,but all I care about is the base set.  ^.^

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 02:26:40 AM »
I didn't even know series 2 was starting to be released. But I don't think I will collect this time around. I'm just not much of a card person, and I wasn't as thrilled with them as I thought I would be.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

gothtini

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 12:35:19 AM »
I actually ordered 18 series 2  trading card packs with my hotcash from hot topic XP I'm waiting for them to show up..I have the fluttershy promo box and :muffin: Pony tin. I never managed to get the pinkpie box but I also got the DJ PON3 one that I think was series 1..

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
I am looking forward to the second series.  I am really close to finishing the first set and these and the blind bags give me something to collect while I wait for the bigger toys to come out.  The nice thing about the cards and blind bags is you can get them once and awhile.  You don't have to dump a lot of money all at once.  Plus the designs will give me reference for drawing yay!!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:37 AM »
I am very excited! I really want to get the stickers! The new foils are very pretty as well :)

Offline Stormrave

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
I got these, this weekend!  I didn't realize they were such a new release that there wasn't a check list online.  I'd been looking for one!  Thanks for posting links to what they all look like.

Part of me sees a lot of duplicate characters (ie mane six, CMC) and obscure characters - the other part of me notes that I LOVE obscure characters!  And I like seeing scenes from Season 3 as well.  I just hope they hold back until at least next year to launch any future card sets, in order to have enough TV episodes to support them.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
There is a checklist...here we go...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 12:38:33 PM »
I actually ordered 18 series 2  trading card packs with my hotcash from hot topic XP I'm waiting for them to show up..I have the fluttershy promo box and Drama Pony tin. I never managed to get the pinkpie box but I also got the DJ PON3 one that I think was series 1..

enterplay and target still have the Pinkie Pie box :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

gothtini

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
I actually ordered 18 series 2  trading card packs with my hotcash from hot topic XP I'm waiting for them to show up..I have the fluttershy promo box and Drama Pony tin. I never managed to get the pinkpie box but I also got the DJ PON3 one that I think was series 1..

>.> You just made me spend money XP I went to the enterplay site and saw they had the binder too which is something I've been wanting especially the exclusive foils cause the harmony one I have 2 or 3 of those so I may be able to do the whole picture. But thanks for letting me know!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »

>.> You just made me spend money XP I went to the enterplay site and saw they had the binder too which is something I've been wanting especially the exclusive foils cause the harmony one I have 2 or 3 of those so I may be able to do the whole picture. But thanks for letting me know!
  LOL  great :)!  is always cool to find  things we want :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Sarah Jo

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 10:07:13 AM »
I bought that 30 pack box from Enterplay and I'm soo glad I did ! Filled out a *lot* of my collection in one go. I would've bought 30 packs eventually, anyway, and the price works out the same enough for me.

Plus they included 3 series 1 packs and a Muttles for free. Fun !

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 10:15:19 AM »
I love these cards! I bought a nice handful yesterday and I have almost all the pieces to the Cadance crystal heart puzzle! There seem to be plenty of holo cards to grab! =) The only downside is that the holos are trickier to get because now there are stickers involved! Luckily I have noticed the packs containing stickers feel significantly lighter and thinner.

I spent my Hotcash on the :muffin: Pony Tin! I got a few cards that I really needed, including the last element puzzle piece card that I needed! =O I was sad that didnt come with the series 2 cards but Im happy otherwise!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 08:59:54 AM »
Is anybody having problems with the series two codes? I've been getting multipule cards with the same code on it. Is anybody else finding doubles of codes?

sailorstitch

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 10:38:19 AM »
Do you mean the sweepstakes code?

Wasnt that the same with the first series? That there are a range of generic codes and only a handful of unique ones which are winners?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal