collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What weekend(s) would work best for you?

May 4th
2 (7.7%)
May 11th
3 (11.5%)
May 18th
1 (3.8%)
May 25th
2 (7.7%)
June 1st
7 (26.9%)
June 8th
5 (19.2%)
June 15th
6 (23.1%)
Other (please post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Wisconsin Pony Meet Thread! June 1st!!  (Read 3753 times)

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wisconsin Pony Meet Thread! June 1st!!
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2013, 03:08:47 PM »
I'll have a MIB G2 Magic Dragonfly for sale if anyone is interested :) I also have a couple Show Stables that are far from complete and have issues, I have some G3s I need to sort through still though :drunk: I've been making progress, but there's still so much to be done :drunk:

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2013, 03:35:07 PM »
I am getting some G1's packed up and ready to go. Nothing exciting but might as well bring them, just in case. :)

Glacia, would you PM me with the address information? I know I am going to forget.

I was hoping to finish some alternate re-hairs to bring but it does not appear that will happen. This unexpected visit from some family has really messed up my week... :lol:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
I'm always open for baits Reanna-mator.
Gotta get some more pics up before Friday...
No takers on mlp posters or transformer posters?

I've procured some tortilla chips and dip... White elephant gift is good to go... Gotta finish up these last few customs... Time flies!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2013, 07:19:59 PM »
I've got a quick question about the swap/white elephant gift - Are we including ponies for this, or is it what ever we feel like including in a gift?  Just curious, because the last WI meet I went to it was totally random.

And I've got about a 4 1/2 hour drive so the food I bring will have to be travel friendly.  Unless I come across a supermarket/walmart and can stop in to pick something up on my way there :)

Does anyone collect Breyer horses? - I've got a couple for sale, but if no one else collects those, they will be staying home.

Also has an official start time been set?  I thought I saw something said about a 10 or 11 start time, but I just want to be sure.

I can hardly believe there's only 5 days left!  I'm hoping to get a few more ponies cleaned up and ready to bring:)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
For the wrapped swap, I think with the 'stealing' format it would be ok to steal ponies, because the gifts will be shuffled around enough were people can go after ones they need. Non-pony gifts would be fine too :) I think a value of $10 or less would be acceptable, just make sure they're wrapped! Half the fun is not knowing what's in the pile, the other half is stealing what you really want :silly: Concealed in a gift bag should work too so long as no one peaks :ninja:

As for the start time, I think it's going to be a loose 10am start, if you get there an hour or two later then that's fine too :) My only concern is making sure people don't get left out of the swap, or that no one shows up at my grandma's while everyone else is seeing my collection at my house 10 minutes away :awake:

I don't collect Breyers myself, same with Carebears. I'm good on posters too. I loooove chips though :lovey: I'll likely be making snickerdoodles, perhaps cake or brownies too depending on how much time I have this week, hopefully they last until the meet  :lookround:

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2013, 09:09:24 PM »
Oops, I think I totally missed the white elephant/swap thing. Can someone quick give me the lowdown so I have something suitable to bring? :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2013, 09:17:46 PM »
The first page has a description of the format/rules, but I don't think there's been any real guidelines set as for what to use for it :) I think $10 or less in value should be fine. Ponies, knickknacks or sweets are what I think are likely going to be what people bring for it :good:

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2013, 06:44:28 AM »
EEE Almost here! I went to look at the calendar and was like What?! Wi pony meet is this weekend! I'll have to get my stuff ready to go today. I have a card table full of sale/trades. I'll have to whip something up for food, oh this weekend shall be a fun way to fight our rainy gloom!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
I'm packing up a with ponies and ponywear to bring-- a few favorites and a few rares that I thought might be fun to play with. And if she arrives before Saturday, I'll be bringing Baby Posey! :)

I'm going to try to restrict the stuff I might possibly sell or trade to one bag, but I am still trying to get rid of my spare Crystal Rainbow Castle, as long as Glacia wouldn't mind if I brought it along.

I'd be happy to let it go for $5 trade. There are a couple stickers that will have to be scraped off it, but once we figure out how to expand the second floor without a wand it'll be great for displaying. :) As long as it's all right for me to bring it, please let me know if you're interested in taking it off my hands.
Other than that, I'll have a bag of ponies (mostly G3s and baity/tlc G1s) to browse through.

... and shortly I plan on heading out to the grocery store to pick up ingredients to bring some snacks along! Cupcakes seem like a safe choice, and I may bring a tray of deviled eggs. Does that sound all right?

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »
Does anyone want a very yellowed Baby Lullaby Nursery? Or a decent shape Perfume Puff Salon? I'd do a trade for the salon the Nursery I'd let go for free. I'd like to know before hand as they take up so much space
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2013, 09:50:43 AM »
Does anyone want a very yellowed Baby Lullaby Nursery? Or a decent shape Perfume Puff Salon? I'd do a trade for the salon the Nursery I'd let go for free. I'd like to know before hand as they take up so much space
I'd love the nursery! I've been wanting one for a while. Even though you said you'd give it away, I'd be happy to let you browse my sales bag and pick a couple items if anything strikes your fancy!

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2013, 02:48:51 PM »
@reanna- as long as it'll fit in my car, feel free to bring it :) In regards to the cupcakes, well, I may have to thoroughly inspect them before they go in my car :silly:

Does anyone have any perler pony requests by the way? :awake: I have some pre-made still, but feel free to let me know if there are any specific perler ponies I should try :good:

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2013, 03:30:46 PM »
Sounds good!

The cupcakes will be strawberry with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles... and maybe a cute surprise on top! X3

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2013, 03:40:22 PM »
Ahhhh!!! Only 2 days! :newpony: I'm not super duper over excited freaking out yet...

I don't have any rare ponies to bring unless anyone wants to meet some re-haired Argies...  :blink:

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Artsy Craftsy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2013, 06:10:55 AM »
Haha I just realized (again) about this 2 days ago :P I'm super excited to come! I don't have much for sale or trade :\ but I'll bring a couple things I have.

Also, I have a bunch of complete MLP poster sets that were at Walmart if anyone is interested

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal