collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone know ebayer jesskieee ? Hasty case opened on me for international ship  (Read 1244 times)

wingsinmoonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey guys,
Buyer jesskieee bought some MOC petites from me. She chose first class international shipping-which is listed as 6-8 weeks to Australia, but I have had it take ten. They stared pestering me about the item not arriving to them after less than 2 weeks! And in spite of my constant communication and explaining how long shipping takes and asking her to check into customs holds etc, she opened a case against me. I will probably be out the money- I know that is the risk with offering FCI to buyers- it's just frustrating. Why open a case- I told her I would refund once they were actually considered lost- and she ignored me and jumped to the case. I've been doing this a long time- I refunded a girl after 9 weeks non arrival-and she repaid when it finally came after ten weeks- but I feel like this buyer wouldn't re-pay from her messages to me. Sorry- mostly just a vent.

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
She is a member here. I sold Petites to her via eBay and here. It took less than two weeks for the ones I shipped, via First Class, perhaps that is why she is concerned? I didn't have any issues with her. I hope you can work things out.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
First class from OH can easily take two weeks to get to me in BC Canada. I hope your buyer is honest and reimburses you as soon as they arrive.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Keep us updated!  How worrisome!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
I personally, being from Australia, am well aware of the delightful inconsistencies of both US postal services and Aussie customs. I've learnt never to open a paypal case unless you're approaching your 45 day window... it will bite you in the butt, and you'll have to re-pay!! Sorry to hear your buyer is being a butt-head, they've probably been blessed with good shipping luck, and this is a first for them! How long has it actually been? Maybe they're just playing it safe?

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I would have to say it is definitely a little early to be concerned.  The USPS has been all over the place with shipping times and that includes within the US itself.  I know people get antsy though and you did the right thing on trying to keep good communications. But sometimes that's not enough for folks.   

I will have to agree with Stormness though that she may very well has had great experience in the past with shipping times.  We all get spoiled at times. But we also all know there can be delays, it getting caught up in customs and what not.  :huh:

I do hope that if the case closes in her favor and the ponies show that she is honest enough to pay you back.  Keep us updated.     
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Things arrive First Class from the US to my place anytime after a week and a bit... quickest package I've had was 10 days, and it's usually not longer than two weeks. Anytime past that and I would get concerned too but I still think the buyer was hasty to open a case on you...

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm probably about the same as you cobalte, the typical package takes 10-16 days, but I've had packages take 3 or 4 weeks on occasion, although mostly in the other direction! My swap package took 3 weeks to be delivered in the US, but my package here arrived in 10 days - I was super worried.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Like the others have mentioned, international shipping times can vary a lot- and if your buyer has had only good experiences with fast shipping times, then that could be why she is stressing out so early on. However, its really too soon for her to be worried and making a claim :( .  I hope that when the package finally does arrive she will send your money back :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

wingsinmoonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
Well, I refunded her money, since I can't prove delivery to paypal. Of course they were MOC petites so I'm out a fair bit. :( I hope she repays when they arrive but I rather figure I'm out the $ and the ponies.

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Ugh I'm sorry to hear this.  I don't know why buyers get their panties in such a twist over waiting for something to ship.  I guess they just panic when it doesn't arrive right away?

Offline himmie

• MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
I am sorry you're having to deal with something like this and you could not work things out with her. :(

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Oh noes! I am sorry to hear the outcome ended like this. I hope that she is an honest person and repays you when they arrive.

Didn't someone mention she is a member? Ah, yes himmie did. Maybe she will see this post and update when they arrive  :huh:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm bumping this for you... I think she had a thread requesting petites too, I'll see if I can find it!

Offline himmie

• MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal