collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony  (Read 26288 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #405 on: April 22, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
You can take them back and get stuffing added any time you want.  Sorry you didn't have an awesome experience.

I dunnooooo I work in the center xD, don't want her coming to my store and making a fuss xD

Post Merge: April 22, 2013, 08:01:31 PM

You can take them back and get stuffing added any time you want.  Sorry you didn't have an awesome experience.

I dunnooooo I work in the center xD, don't want her coming to my store and making a fuss xD

But what is actually suppose to happen? I thought I had to do more than kiss and wish on the heart?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:01:31 PM by bagheera86 »

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #406 on: April 22, 2013, 09:08:34 PM »

But what is actually suppose to happen? I thought I had to do more than kiss and wish on the heart?

They made me jump up and down 5 times to start it, rub it on my own heart to give it love , rub it on my knee (so it NEEDS me), rub it on my forehead so it was smart...etc then kiss it, wish on it, and place it.

One BAB had me just kiss it though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal