collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is It Too Late  (Read 901 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
Is It Too Late
« on: February 22, 2013, 11:17:13 AM »
I was wondering if it was too late to get a ticket and a ticket and a hotel room for this.  I've been considering whether or not to go.  However, it looks like the Fair is almost booked up.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • No Division Customs
Re: Is It Too Late
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:04:12 PM »
I think the special rate hotel rooms are all gone, but you could certainly get a room at a regular rate or find another hotel. General admission tickets for the fair are still available.

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 02:36:21 PM »
I think the special rate hotel rooms are all gone, but you could certainly get a room at a regular rate or find another hotel. General admission tickets for the fair are still available.

Yes, you can still go!  If you're on a budget, then you might want to think about staying at a nearby hotel, as all of the rooms with the special lower Fair rate are booked up.  Also, all of the ticket PACKAGES are sold out, but you can still get a regular weekend admission ticket to the fair.  You probably will not be able to get one of the fair exclusives however, unless you get there super early to wait in line, or unless it turns out that the exclusive is something that a lot of people don't like! 

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
I believe you can still get the hotel at the discount rate, but you have to call and ask for Allison directly.   According to this thread, it sounds like they may be flexible in giving you the rate even though they sold out of the first batch of rooms:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,321413.0.html

Hope you can come!!

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
I got my ticket.  I'll wait until next month for my hotel room when I've pay off the balance on my credit card.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal