collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do you store you BB cards? Advice & pics appreciated! :)  (Read 862 times)

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How do you store you BB cards? Advice & pics appreciated! :)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »
I also bought some of those card sheets to put in a binder... But I haven't found a pony binder yet, so my BB cards are sitting in a drawer somewhere instead.

If you don't have a Target or Walmart, I think pretty much any other store that sells cards would have them. Comic book stores probably would... If nothing else, check Amazon! I know there are card sleeves on there. :)

Thank you :) I shall have a good research! :) Very helpful thanks!

WH Smiths :) Or any large stationary/paper product shop will usually carry them.

You can even get them on line at WH Smiths- they are priced really well at the moment. http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/WHSmith-Collecting-System-Trading-Cards-Refill-CCR12+Photo-Albums--Frames+00672245

This is how I keep mine - I just have a jazzy binder I picked up Paperchase to hold the sheets.

Thank you Hathorcat! That's very useful :) I shall probably buy some soon! Would love to find a nice binder! :)

I would love it if they released more pony binders! I hope so see some mlp binders for back to school if not sooner.:-)

I currently have all my cards stored in the bags they came in, all in an organized pile in a shoe size box. (I keep both package and card so I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with them lol.

Yeah I still have both package and cards!

Would love to find a nice FiM binder but I think that would be difficult! Fingers crossed for back to school stuff soon lol :)

Thanks for replying :)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: How do you store you BB cards? Advice & pics appreciated! :)
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 04:09:46 AM »
I went for the 'shove em in a bag in the loft with my limited edition boxes' approach LOL :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal