collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lost ss Wind Whistler on ebay :(  (Read 808 times)

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
lost ss Wind Whistler on ebay :(
« on: February 16, 2013, 07:38:46 PM »
grrrrrrr the search continues.....if anyone has a beautiful condition one with pink hair, either version, I would love to buy...in the mean time please show me your wind whistlers, I have a Brazil one but would love some minty regular versions XD

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
Re: lost ss Wind Whistler on ebay :(
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:14:13 PM »
Awww.... You'll find one, at least she's not a rare pony on top of being hard to find with nice flock and pink hair. :) After losing a few I found this one on ebay.ca for $6

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:25:36 PM »
wow shes a pretty one! Yeah I was just a bit gutted because she was sooo mint!  But yes you are right, at least she isn't super rare lol

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:24:23 PM »
Oh, sorry, I think that was me who won her.   :redface:  But the good news is that I'll probably be selling my old one who is almost as minty.  The hair on this one looked just a little pinker than the one I already have (who also has pink hair and no flocking rubs).  So I decided to throw out a bid and see what happened.  Once she arrives, I'll keep whoever is mintier (it's gonna be close) and sell the other; you can have first dibs, OK?  :)

I'm actually a bit bummed that I didn't win the NM So Soft Twist that also ended today!   :silly:  I actually have her too in decarded condition, and she'd be perfect too if she hadn't been pretty badly stained by her own red hair!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:58:03 PM »
Oh, sorry, I think that was me who won her.   :redface:  But the good news is that I'll probably be selling my old one who is almost as minty.  The hair on this one looked just a little pinker than the one I already have (who also has pink hair and no flocking rubs).  So I decided to throw out a bid and see what happened.  Once she arrives, I'll keep whoever is mintier (it's gonna be close) and sell the other; you can have first dibs, OK?  :)

I'm actually a bit bummed that I didn't win the NM So Soft Twist that also ended today!   :silly:  I actually have her too in decarded condition, and she'd be perfect too if she hadn't been pretty badly stained by her own red hair!

oh thank you very much!!! That would be awesome!! Yay, thats the cool thing about arena, you never know who is going win what lol

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 11:05:23 PM »
No problem; glad I could cheer you up.  :)  I'll contact you in a week or two after she arrives.  It'll be easy to remember since your username is the same!

Whichever one I end up selling, I'm sure you'll be happy with her.  Really, my other one is gorgeous too; her hair just looks slightly more faded (but it's still quite pink).
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
No problem; glad I could cheer you up.  :)  I'll contact you in a week or two after she arrives.  It'll be easy to remember since your username is the same!

Whichever one I end up selling, I'm sure you'll be happy with her.  Really, my other one is gorgeous too; her hair just looks slightly more faded (but it's still quite pink).

They both sound awesome!! I'm sure I will be happy with her, ooooh I'm excited now XD thanks again!! xxx

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 07:01:24 AM »
There will always be another one, don't panic!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 07:27:18 AM »
Losing ebay auctions sucks! Luckily she isn't a difficult pony to come by although I do think that NSS Wind Whistler is easier to pick up.

Here are mine (I have an army of Wind Whistler, Buttons and Beachball as my three best-remembered childhood ponies, I even still have my childhood Wind Whistler):

Soon they'll all be moving to a new home (shelving unit) where I can space them out a bit better!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 12:10:22 PM »
I dont have any images to share but as others have said she is a reasonably common pony so I am sure you will track her down...perhaps with kellyponyfeathers help! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 01:58:33 PM »

They both sound awesome!! I'm sure I will be happy with her, ooooh I'm excited now XD thanks again!! xxx

Awwwwww now this is why I love the Arena and pony collectors in general.  It's just such a nice community to be in  :lovey:   

I was watching this auction.  She is a really nice looking Wind Whistler.  I'm glad she went to a good home!
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »
This is my close to mint girl - I think her flocking glue is yellowed a bit, so she has a slight greenish tint, haha. Her hair's pinker than it looks here.

SS, NSS, deflocked

NSS, deflock, SS
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal