collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Would this work best as a 5 player Wii U game where the first player uses the Wii U Gamepad?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Request since wikis lack info or combine info simply because ponies share a nam  (Read 2836 times)

invinible

• Trade Count: (0)
Would anyone be willing to help come up with the respective leadership skill for each g1 My Little Pony character that would attempt to help prevent Ponyland from being destroyed as well as attempt to restore Ponyland should it be destroyed. The rules for the leadership skills are:

1. Must work in a RPG.
2. Must be a natural extension of the character it belongs to.
3. Must be something that can't be done if not leading or not appropriate to do if not leading or not practical to do if not leading.
4. Must be of equal worth in comparison to the other leadership skills.
and 5. Must have little to no cross over with the function of any other leadership skills.

The 3 I was able to come up with so far are:

Megan Williams

passive leadership skill: Sneaky Exchange - Active party's debuffs may switched with the active enemy party's buffs once per turn sequence.

Danny Williams

leadership skill: Rash Command - Can give commands to any active party member before should be able to in hopes of doing the action before the corresponding turn comes up at the risk of backlash damage to that party member as long as that party member isn't in the middle of an action or already giving an action.

Moochic

leadership skill: Home Turf - Near instantly return to the Mushrock or any place the party owns.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I have absolutely no RPG knowledge or understanding at all unfortunately but I ll bump this back up in case someone else can give you some ideas.

:bumping:
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

invinible

Here are a few more I was able to come up with:

Wind Whistler

passive leadership skill: Logical Risk - The odds for each action being the 1 that provides the best results are shown next to the respective action including switching to a different leader.

Applejack

passive leadership skill: Crashing Pass - Party clips through minor barriers.

Rosedust

leadership skill: Flutter Army - All flutter ponies not in the active party get a turn during the next turn sequence while any flutter ponies in the active party other than Rosedust get double regular turns during the next turn sequence.

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
North Star

Passive leadership skill:  Superior Navigation - Party can see the terrain map of a region before entering.  (Range of knowledge of surroundings are doubled when North Star is active but not leader.)

Paradise

Passive leadership skill: Lore - Party's detection range of secrets is doubled.  (Paradise gives a +50% detection range when active but not leader.)

Galaxy

Passive leadership skill: Intuition - Party has a 50%  chance of learning of ambush one turn before it happens.  (Galaxy has a 25% chance to learning of an ambush early when active but not leader.)

Masquerade

Leadership skill:  Disguise - Party has a 50% of avoiding detection.  However, Party cannot use any active abilities without losing this bonus.  Once detected or dropping disguise, party must go undetected for 2 turns before they can go under disguise again.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

invinible

Here are some more, this time based on file cards posted here: http://mlpfactfile.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Little%20Pony

Tutti Frutti

passive leadership skill: Multichance - Every time a treasure chest is reopened, a item or set of items may be added into your inventory instead of getting the message, "There is nothing left in there."

Shady

passive leadership skill: Special Glasses - Screen will appear as if you are on hallucinogens expect for menus and may reveal hidden stuff.

Magic Star

passive leadership skill: Pony Sense - Get a list of party members in serious danger as well as near by npcs that need help at the beginning of each turn sequence and each step taken outside of battle.  (Randomly get alerted of party member(s) in serious danger but not be specified which one(s) when Magic Star is an active party member but not the leader.)

Glory

leadership skill: Quick Crossing - The party may return to the entrance or exit of any kingdom they been to.

invinible

Manage to get a few more here:

Cotton Candy

passive leadership skill: Emergency Rotation - When another active party member becomes a liability in battle, that party member is swapped out with the next non liability party member you have in line as long as Cotton Candy isn't under any status effect.

Seawinkle

passive leadership skill: Cooperative Sailing - Party moves freely with the wind while on the water's surface as long as the party is actively trying to move in any direction.

Whitecap

passive leadership skill: Over Equip - Party member use all possible wield/wear slots instead of just the proper ones for the respective character.  (Whitecap is able to use all possible wield/wear slots when Whitecap is an active party member but not the leader.)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
These are great! You are really putting a lot of thought into them and linking them well up with actual traits of the pony's back card stores.
Loa is my love god!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Great stuff!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

invinible

Here are a few more:

Snuzzle

passive leadership skill: Truest Friend - Any emotion based debuff applied to a party member is immediately cleanse and any npc that the party talks to may have a sunny disposition.  (Any emotion based debuff applied to an active party member is immediately cleanse when Snuzzle is an active party member but not the leader.)

Starshine

passive leadership skill: Information Seeker - Gain access to additional side quests.

Tickle

passive leadership skill: Feather Bed - Party can sleep anywhere.

invinible

Here is another lot:

Whizzer

passive leadership skill: Fast Talker - Most of the party's dialogue is sped up.  (Whizzer's personal nonleader dialog is always under this effect.)

Bright Eyes from Twinkle Eyes

passive leadership skill: Sleep Master - All party members always benefit from rest no matter what status effects they are under.

Steamer

leadership skill: Funky Tracks - Call on Steamer's train to safely travel on railroads as well as get into places the train fits without clipping as long as there is a logical way to get the train back onto the railroads plus travel in the air by launching off rainbows, however, can't use shortcuts or pass obstacles while the train is out.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:09:07 PM by invinible »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I like Bright Eyes skills!
Loa is my love god!

invinible

This next lot prove to me that Mirror Mirror should be the first playable character in a g1 My Little Pony rpg:

Munchy

leadership skill: The Munchy Touch - Turn any nonconsumable nonspecial item in your inventory into a consumable item.

Mirror Mirror

passive leadership skill: Perfect Vision - All conversions are seen the way they are meant to be imagined through the use of Mirror Mirror's magic hand mirror.

Swinger

passive leadership skill: Clean-up Dance - Debris moves out of the party's way.

invinible

I'm not sure weather or not to include My Little Pony characters past the 1989-1990 line since it goes into the My Little Pony Tales territory there.  Even, without adding from those later years; I was able to come up with these 2:

Gypsy

passive leadership skill: Forewarning - Receive the list of actions the npc enemy party will take during the turn sequence at the beginning of each turn sequence.

Fireball

passive leadership skill: Share Barren - If Fireball can safely lower the cost of another party member's action cost than he will do so with a lower amount of the same type of price as the cost is being lowered by, however, the cost is never lowered to free.  (If Fireball can safely lower the cost of another active party member's action cost than he will do so with a lower amount of the same type of price as the cost is being lowered by, however, the cost is never lowered to free when Fireball is an active party member but not the leader.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:19:20 PM by invinible »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Well Tales is still G1 so I am sure you would be able to include them as well if you wished.
Loa is my love god!

invinible

By going into the My Little Pony Tales territory these are ones I was able to come up with:

Starlight

passive leadership skill: Field Lesson - Active party members get additional experience.

Sweetheart

passive leadership skill: True Respect - Some npcs will heal the party instead of attacking it when they are talked to.

Melody

leadership skill: Lighter Swap Out - The active party other than Melody is temporary switched with the Rockin' Beats whom Melody can always get harmonious actions with but no experience is gained while those members are out but the experience for those rounds is still calculated as if they were in to split the experience up.

Bright Eyes from Tales

passive leadership skill: Wise Usage - Nonspecial inventory items are more effective.

Patch

passive leadership skill: Brave Act - Party is able to set traps and attempt to lure enemies, Home Alone style.

Clover Bloom

passive leadership skill: Chance Control - If any enemy's luck value is greater than any active party member's luck value at the beginning of the battle than all luck values are rerolled.

Bon Bon

passive leadership skill: Diary Entry - Allows for saving wherever and whenever outside of battle, dialogue, and cut scenes as long as that save wouldn't be highly likely to lead to immediate or almost immediate full party wipe out.

Ace

passive leadership skill: Popularity Scam - Creatures that give the party stuff multiple times will give the party better stuff at a decrease rate.

Teddy

passive leadership skill: Draw Attention - Enemies focus even less on the other party members and more on Teddy.

Lancer

passive leadership skill: Money Suave - Lose less money anytime money is lost and gain more money anytime money is gained.

Hackney

passive leadership skill: Fair Share - Party members gain experience based on how well they helped in the fight rather than the experience being divided as evenly as possible among the active party members.

Logan Barrington

passive leadership skill: Taste Tester - The odds of other party members getting poisoned by the party's own inventory items is decreased.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:08:01 PM by invinible »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal