collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ask a Mod a silly question...get a silly answer....  (Read 6287 times)

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Mod a silly question...get a silly answer....
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 08:03:46 PM »
OK, any/all mods:  From now on, you may only buy one pony.  This includes all generations, customs, Nirvanas of said pony.  Who is it and why?  Alternatively, please to explain your persona pony.  :frog:
Tough call but most likely Giant Stuffed Minty.  As to why, cause she is the biggest Minty a Minty lover can have. 

I do not have a persona though I have played around with the idea, I just use Minty, both G3 and G1 though G3 gets way more air time around here then the G1.

This sounds like a lot of fun :) For any of the mods that would like to answer: If you weren't into ponies, what would you collect instead (if you have other collections) or what would your main hobby be (if you do not have other collections)?
I am actually a model horse shower since 1973, and collect among other things Beswick China from England, Lighten Rod Balls, Miniature antique Champagne bottles (I like to empty new ones) and Fairy Tail Birds. 

Okay! Your world just turned monochrome! Everything you own and ever will own just turned into one color and various shades of that color. What would it be?
Green from deep dark to super light, I have always liked that color.

This is for *all* of you:

You're obviously all super talented at moderating (whether that is naked monopoly (?!), getting drinks (:biggrin:), or making sure we're all sensible).

So what other forum would you, or do you, moderate?
I'm thinking other collections, bingo (love it), something made up fantasy type (steady!) or other things?
It has been a loonnnngggg day so not sure I understand the question.  I mod in intro and brags, but have also modded in SHII, Adpots (both short fill in sessions) LPS and Art.  As to other boards I am on, the model horse Blab.

Ok mods :)

You are in a pony competition with other mods... You have a chance to pick a team from said mods (max 5 per team). Who would you pick for your team for the CANDY eating contest part of the competition :)

Oh lets see, me cause I have a mega sweet tooth.  Then Cat, Partypony, Ponylady, Oneleo1 and maybe Kaos.

Do any of you wear pants?

Yes, all the time, unless it is summer then it is shorts.  I do happen to own DF's pants, long story.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
Ask a Mod a silly question...get a silly answer....
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 08:27:15 PM »

You are in a pony competition with other mods... You have a chance to pick a team from said mods (max 5 per team). Who would you pick for your team for the CANDY eating contest part of the competition :)

I don't need any help eating sweets! :silly:  I'd win on my own.

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 08:30:51 PM »
OK, any/all mods:  From now on, you may only buy one pony.  This includes all generations, customs, Nirvanas of said pony.  Who is it and why?  Alternatively, please to explain your persona pony.  :frog:

It would have to be Brazilian Milky Way, and any other version of her.  I have the US version of her, and she's got the most sentimental value to me as I got her the last time I visited my grandmother before she passed.  So I think of her when I see Milky Way.  :heart:

My persona came about because I do like bright colors, and what could be brighter than orange?  (except for maybe yellow, lol).  Plus it complements nicely to the blue.  The candle is a nod to the simplicity of early G1 symbols, and the name (ashes) was the nickname my friends had for me in high school.  She's a unicorn because I was OBSESSED with unicorns as a child - not only were ponies my favorite toys, but I did have a collection of unicorns.  It was a decent size too - between 30 and 40.  And I still have them.

This sounds like a lot of fun :) For any of the mods that would like to answer: If you weren't into ponies, what would you collect instead (if you have other collections) or what would your main hobby be (if you do not have other collections)?

Unicorns and Fashion Star Fillies.  And I have collections of both!  :)

Well then butterflybuttons would be on my team, LOL!

Okay! Your world just turned monochrome! Everything you own and ever will own just turned into one color and various shades of that color. What would it be?

Blue/Turquoise

You're obviously all super talented at moderating (whether that is naked monopoly (?!), getting drinks (:biggrin:), or making sure we're all sensible).

I'm thinking other collections, bingo (love it), something made up fantasy type (steady!) or other things?

I only moderate on this board.    Not sure I would moderate on another forum! 

Yes, but I do like my maxi dresses.  :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:36:50 PM by ashes »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 08:47:33 PM »
and that kaoskat has a fondness for burritos?

No cat, that was Evie! Remember??? And I am late to the party as usual. So here it goes! Sorry if I miss any! I'm trying!

Bowtie. Because she's awesome!
Explain them how?

That would never happen! But I do also collect certain dolls among other things.

Pink. Duh.

Well, I used to mod at a few Guinea Pig forums, a hamster forum, and an all pet forum, but I haven't in years.

I........I don't know.......Can't I just share tha candy with everyone? It's more fun when we are all on a sugar high together!!! :frolic: But I get the pink ones!

No. It's a rule.

And I have a question for the mods! Which one of you ate/hid all the cupcakes????

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 09:01:47 PM »

And I have a question for the mods! Which one of you ate/hid all the cupcakes????

Me.  :angel:

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 09:10:31 PM »

Yes, all the time, unless it is summer then it is shorts.  I do happen to own DF's pants, long story.

And that's the story I want to hear!

sailorstitch

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »

Sounds like me, lol

I........I don't know.......Can't I just share tha candy with everyone? It's more fun when we are all on a sugar high together!!! :frolic: But I get the pink ones!
Mmm that works! Sugar high... though now that brings up another question...

Which of the mods would most likely really get a sugar high and be high as a kite :P
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 09:20:46 PM »
Everypony knows the mods wear the pants around here.  ;)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »
Which of the mods would most likely really get a sugar high and be high as a kite :P

Me. Most days in fact. There's a reason I'm on everyone's candy eating list.... Well, except for BFB's apparently.... :silly:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:29:10 PM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
to any and all mods - how do you dispose of your victims?

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 09:46:09 PM »
We feed them to Diamond's dragon of course......oh....wait......I mean......What victims?

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
More questions!

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 09:53:56 PM »
I'm torn between Cool Breeze and Minty. cause OMGGREEEEENNN!!!

My persona is my favorite color, with my other favorites for hair. and the symbol is 2 ferrets; one white (DEW) and one Silvermit, to represent my first 2 ferrets :heart: the ones that started it all!

well, i suppose technically I have been collecting Alice In Wonderland items (mostly figures, snoglobes and dolls) for longer than I have actively collected ponies (cause i dont think my childhood ponies count)
I also collect dolls....mostly pullips and MH...but yeah....lots of dolls.
And LPS ferrets :heart:

and SOULS!!!! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

green. seeing the world in rose tinted glasses? not this girl...gimme greeeeeeeeeeen!

other arena forum? hmmm.....i think the 3 with my name on it is enough.....but.... I might have a blast in OT....I tend to be a touch on the random side XD

candy eating contest! I could so do that! and I would team up with kaoskat, CSA, evie, and loa so her minions can help eat candy :D

Yo soy el rey de los pantalones!!!!

if i told you, i would have to kill you :toasty:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:56:36 PM by jupiternwndrlnd »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »
More questions!
Ok you asked for it ;)

1) How many fingers am I holding up *holds up two paws*
2) If the mods had a team name what would it be (other than mods)
3) A swimming pool full of jello or pudding?
4) Chocolate or Peanut Butter?
5) How many ponies would it take to replace a light bulb?
6) How many question are you willing to answer?
7) How many questions is too many?
8) Tex or Wigwam?
9) Do you like your fruit salted?
10) What color is your socks?
11) How many Pinkie Pies would it take to make you go crazy?
12) What kind of pets do you have?
13) Favorite pony color?
14) Flutters or Wingers?
15) Did I ask too many questions :P
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 09:57:12 PM »

I guess it would be Bubbles. I've always liked her so. She has a lovely colour and a nice, unusual pose.

My pony-sona is called Hope. You can see her in my avatar. She only cantered out of my mind rather recently, even though I've had an image of her in my head for ages. She's sky-blue because I'm a big fan of nature, and the blue of a summer sky is just so beautiful. Her symbol, a white cloud with the sun peeking out from behind it, is a reflection of my personality: I always try to be optimistic, even in unlikely circumstances.

No ponies, eh? That's hard to imagine, seeing as I've been into ponies ever since I was a little girl. I guess one could say I collect books as well. I just love reading.

Purple!

I'm not a mod anywhere else (I'm very faithful to the Arena), but in real life, I'm a manager. I suppose that's kind of similar: You work with people, try to get them to behave and make sure they all keep their pants off... I mean, on! ;)

I'd share out the candy secretly with everyone!

Indeed I do. I live in the UK, and I don't have any desire to freeze to death!

My victims usually are so terrified that they move far away. I've been told there's a whole colony of them on a small island off the coast of New Zealand.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal