collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!  (Read 20011 times)

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 09:10:06 AM »
Neat but since I have no facebook I must wait and see what others find and vote. I would love a chance to get another Shining Armor but there are also so many other possible choices. Queen I Need Love (Queen Chrysalis), Twilight Sky, any Wonderbolt (like Spitfire or Soarin), Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon), Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, any blind bag figure that is not already a brushable (2 many to name), and the list goes on.

Also no not another big set with Nightmare Moon or a big set with Lyra Heartstring. We already have a big set with Nightmare Moon and a single for Lyra Heartstrings so if either of these are in the set than it will make the set less of a want for most people. The same can be said for any of the already releases ponies and any main 6 ponies. Shining Armor not so much because people avoided getting him with the castle or the fact that he is the only brushable boy out right now. Even if you have him getting another to custom is not cheap so having him or another boy would be great.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
I voted for Shining Armour, and said I hoped they would include TRUs outside the US as importing is really bloody expensive :( I don't mine who they put it in, really, just no more mane six, I have too many of them already.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 09:23:07 AM »
I voted for Shining Armour, and said I hoped they would include TRUs outside the US as importing is really bloody expensive :( I don't mine who they put it in, really, just no more mane six, I have too many of them already.

I'm guessing we are getting at least two of those. Probably fluttershy and rarity maybe. I really wish it was just all background ponies though.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 09:24:10 AM »
Yeah, I'll be so disappointed if it's a US exclusive :(

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
I think my heart skipped a beat when I read this. Amongst the somewhat dismal new toy prospects we've had lately, this is such wonderful, wonderful news! If the set is even just those 5 characters on the poll I will be stoked over Queen Chrysalis and a Shadow Bolt. I'm so anxious for the reveal tomorrow!
 :frolic: :yippee: :green:

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 09:35:03 AM »
I have't been this excited about a toy release in a while.  I'd love a Queen Chrysalis figure. 

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 09:39:46 AM »
I guess it wouldn't matter too much for me. I'm strongly against Chrysalis. If Hasbroken puts out a playset with her, I'd just do what I did with the first fan favorites playset and get each figures individually.

*sigh* each time they pander to the bronies, I feel less inclined to buy the toys. But because I'm neurotic, I can't stop until the generation ends. This will not end well...
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 09:47:21 AM »

I'm guessing we are getting at least two of those. Probably fluttershy and rarity maybe. I really wish it was just all background ponies though.

I will gladly have Fluttershy. She's the only one I don't have (and yet I already have two Twis, two Pinkies, and two Raritys, and will have 2 AJs, and Rainbows once I get the other two princess sets....). The last set had a focus on NMM so maybe this time it'll be Crysalis? Then Shining Armour, Big Mac, Wonderbolt, Shadowbolt, Fluttershy and Rarity/Lyra? Maybe two unicorns to even things out? I just hope they don't have the same damage issues the last set had (I'm dreading receiving my set and seeing the dents, I just hope NMM and Vinyl Scratch are okay...)
I really like these collections, though, as it's nice us older fans get some recognition and I imagine there are plenty of younger fans who appreciate fan favourite characters. I
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 09:49:23 AM »
I NEED a Chrysalis figure!!!!

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
I personally don't see this as a pandering to anyone.  Chrysalis was a character from the show, along with every other character mentioned in the poll.  The only one from the list who is a "brony favorite" is Lyra, and they already released a toy of her.  I personally thought in the previous set that DJ-Pon3 was a bit of a pander, but they evened it out by also including two completely random bg ponies who don't have a fandom around them.  I think these sets are a pretty good mix of "something for everyone".

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »
what... what if it's discord!? I know it's a long shot but would be awesome to have!

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 10:00:23 AM »
I really hope it's Chrysalis! I've just recently decided to start a G4 royalty army, so she (or Shining) would be perfect<3

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
TRU, I could kiss you! I want a Queen Chrysalis! They did Nightmare Moon for the last set, I kind of like a villain theme going on for collector sets. Maybe the one after that can have King Sombra.

Vulpy

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 10:10:56 AM »
When this comes out, maybe the old TRU favourites set will appear in the UK? :D

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 10:11:47 AM »
I voted Queen Chrysalis. But I also suggested Bon Bon

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal