collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Build-a-Bear Plushies!  (Read 6473 times)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New Build-a-Bear Plushies!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 02:11:37 PM »
Cute!!  Let's see, sis can get one for daughter for her b-day.  Otherwise, I will be talking to Arenafolk.   Pinkie on roller-skates!
:socks:   :frog:

RedKitsune

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 02:12:29 PM »
Icicle: I guess if there are accessories available to customize them, that wouldn't be so bad. It's been awhile since I have been a build-a-bear store, so I have no idea what variety they have for four legged animals. Clothing would be neat for the characters, though I still wish I could actually customize the body of the pony, instead of just put clothing on it. Also, I'm sure kids will get a kick out of dressing up their favorite character. This is just wishful thinking on my part.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 02:16:45 PM »
They don't have just bears though? They have dogs, cats, other animals that stand on four legs, and depending on how little/much you stuff your animal (you do get asked) you can get them in all sorts of outfits. I mean regardless all outfits are a bit interchangeable.

I made a four legged dog once and found that all the accessories and clothes fit on her. At the time, the only problems I had was the fact that the Limited Too (now Justice) outfits were a TINY bit too tight on her and I had a hard time getting any of the glasses to stay on her face. Other than that, everything fit :) All of the stuffed animals are roughly the same size.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 02:19:06 PM »
They don't have just bears though? They have dogs, cats, other animals that stand on four legs, and depending on how little/much you stuff your animal (you do get asked) you can get them in all sorts of outfits. I mean regardless all outfits are a bit interchangeable.

I made a four legged dog once and found that all the accessories and clothes fit on her. At the time, the only problems I had was the fact that the Limited Too (now Justice) outfits were a TINY bit too tight on her and I had a hard time getting any of the glasses to stay on her face. Other than that, everything fit :) All of the stuffed animals are roughly the same size.
Yeah, there's gonna be some outfits that don't fit everything but they are good about going pretty interchangeable. I try not to get clothing though... if I had clothes for all my BABs then.. wow I don't even wanna think about it <_<

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 02:20:17 PM »
Just saw a commercial for Build-a-Bear and it looks like for this month they have new Valentine plushies so maybe these guys will come out in March or later in the year.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 02:21:56 PM »
Build-a-Bear posted pictures of their Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash plushies :)

Those are so much cuter than the previous plushes.  I just wish it wasn't Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.  They are my least favorite characters but the most often used.  I'd be happy with anyone of the other four.

RedKitsune

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »

Yeah, there's gonna be some outfits that don't fit everything but they are good about going pretty interchangeable. I try not to get clothing though... if I had clothes for all my BABs then.. wow I don't even wanna think about it <_<

I know I would like to see some hoodies and stripped socks on the plushies, now that I think about it. No idea if they will have anything like that in the store, but it's just the fan girl in me.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »
I know I would like to see some hoodies and stripped socks on the plushies, now that I think about it. No idea if they will have anything like that in the store, but it's just the fan girl in me.

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productBrowseNewSite.jsp?question=hoodie

Looking on their site you can find a lot of stuff they offer, obviously you might find stuff in store that isn't online anymore and vice versa.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 02:31:58 PM »
These are very cute but the build a bear near me went down a while ago.

RedKitsune

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 02:33:19 PM »
Icicle: I did just go and look on the build-a-bear website and if people didn't tell on here that the clothing was interchangeable, I'd think it was all for teddy bears, LOL Though yeah, I did look for some stripped socks and hoodies. I think they have a sequined hoodie and a few others? Not really my style xp Doesn't really matter to me, it's cheaper to buy them without accessories anyway. I know I'll get at least one, as they look so much better to me than funrise stuff.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:40:21 PM by RedKitsune »

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
I'm not sure how to feel.  On the one hand, those are ADORABLE plushies!  But...these are the same ponies that get released over.  And over.  And over.  Guess Rarity's getting the shaft.  Again :(

Still, though...I want that Pinkie Pie, and I like the wings on that Rainbow Dash more than the Funrise wings. 

CottonTALE

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »
I think it would be one of the things i'd have to get... Even though it isn't a Fluttershy :(

Build-a-Bear is only one quick ride on the bus away for me to get it :) hope they get released in Canada!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 02:50:05 PM »
There's always the chance that only these two are in the system at this time and all six (seven if the Celestia in survey is done as well) are released at the same time. They have done releases with that many bears before so never lose hope!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
Build-a-Bear posted pictures of their Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash plushies :)

Those are so much cuter than the previous plushes.  I just wish it wasn't Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.  They are my least favorite characters but the most often used.  I'd be happy with anyone of the other four.
indeed finally some decent looking plushes with decent hair !!:)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
I'm liking that Rainbow Dash one.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal