collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Build-a-Bear Plushies!  (Read 6560 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New Build-a-Bear Plushies!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »
It's funny, the one I wanted least would be Rainbow Dash, but she looks the best of those two. That hair is making the difference. I would love big poofy haired pinkie pie instead <3

All that said, I would still rather have a Rarity and a Celestia. Can't wait to see what they end up with in the stores, I only ever go for Hello Kitty  :hope:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
oh. wow. these are so cute, looks like I'll be making a trip to a build a bear whenever these are due out...
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 01:45:27 PM »
I really like how the plushies look! I hope they'll do some other ponies as I really dislike these two as characters

Offline melipuffles

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 01:46:21 PM »
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! They are SO DAMN CUTE!
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to get one. I actually want both....I don't know who I'd choose first! Agh!
SO MANY CUDDLES.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
They look cute! I might pick up a Pinkie Pie when they come out.

I hope these do well enough for them to release the rest of the mane six, if they're not planning on it already.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

RedKitsune

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
I actually really like them. They are much better improvement over the "noodle" hair that funrise seems to like to use so much x_x; I want a fluttershy, but I'd like to have that rainbow dash as well.

Also, maybe I am missing something here, but what is the point of "building" them? They look like finished characters. What can you do to customize them, stick a hat on them? x_x; It would be so neat if you could pick out your own hair, body, and cutie mark, but I don't think build-a-bear is set up like that. Oh well, I'll wait til these come out, but I rather just skip the silly stuffing process and buy them finished. I already know how they will look in the end anyway.

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »
Cute plushies but I really wish they did all the main 6. I love Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie but Rarity and Twilight I wanted more. Oh, well will have to see them in person but most likely at least one will be coming home with me as they are both hard to resist. Now I wonder when they will be out in stores?

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 01:57:29 PM »
I would totally buy that yellow jazz dress that Rarity made for Twilight when she was hoofin it up! Or a gown for Rarity  :shocked: Hat for AJ?!

Pinkie Pie's umbrella hat? Little boots and socks? They could really milk us for all we've got....

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »
Those are really cute :)

Offline BigBrotherPony

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 01:59:09 PM »
I want!!!

I usually hate build -a - bear plushies, but these are super cute!!!

I wish they had more variety, I would die for a Fluttershy!! Could you imagine if it had a sound button in her that said '...yay...!' that would be adorable.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:01:11 PM by BigBrotherPony »

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 02:00:41 PM »
I actually really like them. They are much better improvement over the "noodle" hair that funrise seems to like to use so much x_x; I want a fluttershy, but I'd like to have that rainbow dash as well.

Also, maybe I am missing something here, but what is the point of "building" them? They look like finished characters. What can you do to customize them, stick a hat on them? x_x; It would be so neat if you could pick out your own hair, body, and cutie mark, but I don't think build-a-bear is set up like that. Oh well, I'll wait til these come out, but I rather just skip the silly stuffing process and buy them finished. I already know how they will look in the end anyway.
Stuffing them and bringing them to life is part of the experience and personalizes the animal for a child. Then you can buy outfits and stuff to further customize them and get a birth certificate. When you buy them online they will be sent to you already stuffed.

RedKitsune

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »

Stuffing them and bringing them to life is part of the experience and personalizes the animal for a child. Then you can buy outfits and stuff to further customize them and get a birth certificate. When you buy them online they will be sent to you already stuffed.

That's just it, how can you customize them if the accessories are made for teddy bears that stand on two legs? I'm thinking most of the clothing they have will not fit the pony's shape. Unless they made a whole line of accessories just for them? : / I just don't think the process of stuffing them is that creative when they always end up looking the same way.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
They don't have just bears though? They have dogs, cats, other animals that stand on four legs, and depending on how little/much you stuff your animal (you do get asked) you can get them in all sorts of outfits. I mean regardless all outfits are a bit interchangeable.

Offline Recyclebella

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »

I wish they had more variety, I would die for a Fluttershy!! Could you imagine if it had a sound button in her that said '...yay...!' that would be adorable.

Agreed...that would be amazing! (Hint, hint, Build-A-Bear!)
Thank you, Moongazer![/shadow][/color]

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
Ooh, I would love to get the Rainbow Dash one! I love the brushable hair :D I hope they realease more characters :) Does anyone know how much these will cost?
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal