collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 68
  • Dot Hidden: 3
  • Dot Users: 9
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: room sharing thread  (Read 2179 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Re: room sharing thread
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2013, 08:53:18 PM »
Aren't you coming anymore, Peppie?  That makes me sad :(

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2013, 10:55:56 PM »
No sadly I'm not.   :cry: I'm loosing $200 a month and I just can't justify spending that kind of money knowing I'm loosing money. I will have to live through those who are going. I expect to see lots of pictures! I'm hoping next year is close to me again and I might be able to go. It stinks being responsible sometimes! >_< >_<

Know I love you all and will wish I was there with you!

Post Merge: June 19, 2013, 12:30:45 PM

UPDATE: MY ROOMS ARE GONE.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:30:45 PM by Peppie »
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nirvana Want List

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2013, 02:14:58 PM »
Does anyone have some room to spare for Friday night only? I booked a hotel room for Saturday believing that I wouldn't have Friday off of work but my boss recently informed me that we are going to be closed that day so I'm really hoping I can try to get into the city on Friday instead of super early on Saturday. Sadly I found all of this out after the group rate ended so trying to extend my hotel stay is super expensive now.  >_< I'm an easy going lady who doesn't take up too much space. You could even stuff me in a closet cause I can fall asleep just about anywhere.  :biggrin:

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
I've got room both Friday and Saturday night if you are interested in just rooming with me for the weekend.  =)

*EDIT* We're rooming together, so I no longer need a roomate, thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:18:17 PM by tiggerkitn25 »

Thanks SDS and YLH for my persona pics!

Offline BabyBlueRibbon

• Trade Count: (+364)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/ochem/Current_items_for_sale_trade/
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 01:09:55 AM »
Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I have a single room for me only right now for Friday-Sunday night. However, I would like to buddy up with at least one other person or completely cancel my reservation to go into a room with some other people who only need/would like one extra person.

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 03:50:44 AM »
I have had 2 cancellations in my room from Fri to Monday.  If anyone still needs a room let me know.  They're the cheaper room block rates, should work out to roughly $24 a night for all 3 nights if we get 4 in the room. 

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 06:17:12 PM »
ok, so we still have one more spot if anyone is still looking.

Offline GlitterHoof

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »
I have an extra GA ticket and am also looking for someone who wants to share a room with me!

My mom and I were supposed to be going together, but she let me know the other day that she will not be able to go anymore. She was supposed to be paying for the room, I just don't think I would be able to pay for the whole cost of the room (along with travel expenses) by myself and still be able to get stuff from the fair. So hopefully I can find someone to split the cost of the room with otherwise I will sleeping in a rental car lol

The checkin is on the 5th and checkout is on the 7th. It's a king room with a double-sleeper sofa.

I also have two kids tickets that I won't be using for my two kids anymore (free of course). I was going to bring my little guys along when we were driving, but since it's such a long drive I don't think I could do it by myself with my boys so I am going to buy a plane ticket and fly there alone instead. I was planning on dressing my four year old as Spike...anyways.

Before this trip starts to turn to crap, I hope we can work something out :)

Formerly known as Cupcakebunny

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »
You're welcome to come switch to our room, cupcakebunny.  There are 3 of us, and it's a room with 2 double beds.  PM me if you're interested.

Offline GlitterHoof

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 08:37:55 PM »
You're welcome to come switch to our room, cupcakebunny.  There are 3 of us, and it's a room with 2 double beds.  PM me if you're interested.

Hey!! GAH! I'm so sorry, I must have overlooked your comment or something. I got a message from another one of your roomies and replied to her. I am definitely interested :) If things don't work out for me going then I will give you a heads up asap. Everything should be fine, though, I am buying my plane ticket when my husband gets home tonight. It's all working out a lot better than I'd hoped. At least I won't have to drive 12 hours now  ^.^

Formerly known as Cupcakebunny

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
I can vouch for  Cupcakebunnys awesomeness!  :biggrin: She will definitely be a good roomie!

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 08:42:28 PM »

Hey!! GAH! I'm so sorry, I must have overlooked your comment or something. I got a message from another one of your roomies and replied to her. I am definitely interested :) If things don't work out for me going then I will give you a heads up asap. Everything should be fine, though, I am buying my plane ticket when my husband gets home tonight. It's all working out a lot better than I'd hoped. At least I won't have to drive 12 hours now  ^.^

okie dokie.  :)  Let me or babyblueribbon know your details when you're sure of things so we can add your name to the room.