collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 75509 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:11:30 AM »
current standing

PARTICIPANTS
$25 Swap

Tikibirds SHIPPED  & RECEIVED from Cyberunicorn
Cyberunicorn SHIPPED & RECEIVED FROM
Crazycatlady SHIPPED & RECEIVED from TRIBBLE
Roierjay  Shipped, received from Tetrabinthiaprince
shokponie  SHIPPED  and RECEIVED FROM SARAHLACEWING
Tetabinthiaprince SHIPPED and RECEIVED FROM MARIGOLD
Mori_lestrange SHIPPED and RECEIVED FROM SHOCKPONIE
Tribble Shipped & RECEIVED from Mori_Lestrange
cottontale RECEIVED FROM BARBGIRL1999 SHIPPED
[/color]
Dragonflitter http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320581.msg608602.html#msg608602 SHIPPED RECEIVED from CT
Kaeldre SHIPPED
Varkolak SHIPPED & received from
Psivampyr  RECEIVED from VARKOLAK SHIPPED
Sarahlacewing SHIPPED and received from CRAZYCATLADY
marigold SHIPPED
Barbgirl1999 SHIPPED & RECEIVED from Tikibirds

$40 Swap
Ember86 RECEIVED from Marigold and SHIPPED
Talismarr  Shipped RECEIVED FROM EMBER86
Emberfly SHIPPED, RECEIVED FROM LEMONICE
Dazzlekitty  SHIPPED - RECEIVED FROM EMBERFLY
VarKolak - SHIPPED and RECEIVED from CRAZYCATLADY
Marigold  SHIPPED and RECEIVED FROM LIL FOX
Lemonice SHIPPED RECEIVED FROM KARRIE
Yurusumaji http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320581.msg600205.html#msg600205 SHIPPED
Karrie91SHIPPED RECEIVED FROM TALISMARR
Daiyuflower RECEIVED FROM NESSA16
wiccanpony SHIPPED RECEIVED FROM TIKI
Tikibirds http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320581.msg597796.html#msg597796 SHIPPED
crazycatlady SHIPPED RECEIVED VARKOLAKfrom
sora SHIPPED RECEIVED FROM WICCANPONY
mia SHIPPED and RECEIVED FROM Yurusumaji
little.fox RECEIVED FROM DAZZLEKITTY SHIPPED
Nessa16 - SHIPPED RECEIVED FROM MIA

HAVEN'T SHIPPED YET    :bomb:

Daiyuflower 

WAITING TO RECEIVE  :cry:
Yurusumaj
Marigold
Dragonflitter
Tikibirds

:bunny: approved! Jan 21/13 ~Kiwi
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:00:30 AM by tikibirds »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM SWAP SIGN UP's - Ending 1/28
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »
I hope this doesn't seem nitpicky, but does "several" wishlist items mean more than 3?
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:21:47 AM »
I hope this doesn't seem nitpicky, but does "several" wishlist items mean more than 3?

I am also wanting to know exactly how many items a wishlist would include.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:55:20 AM »
very excited. now i just need to decide if i want to be responsible or have fun.

can we request someone internationally? cuz i know one of the things i collect is easier to get overseas.

Okay! Here are most of the current quesions:

Would you like custom doll clothes?
Would you like a local souvenir?
Do you have any allergies?
Favorite pony?
Would you like any lotion, body wash, or bubble bath? If so, favorite scents?
Would you like a custom pony related to your collection?
MIB or loose?
Would you like homemade items (eg, crocheted plushie, sculpture etc) for your collection?
Favorite characters from your collections? Would you be okay receiving item(s) of them too?
Would you like artwork?
Do you have any pets?
Would you like any books?
What are you going to do for wrapping paper for your gifts?
Would you enjoy an extra that was a gift certificate/discount coupon/etc?
are there any ponies. blindbags etc that haven't been released over there yet, that would be fun to get as an extra?
Would you like Disney stuff?
Do you like Super Mario stuff?? Favorite character?
Do you play any games?
would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?
Say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too?
Phobias/things you don't like?
Would you like Glass figures?
Would you like Books?
Would you like Hair accessories?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:28:14 PM by rosierjay »

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »
I've got a question also-my collections aren't of a particular toy or merchandise (except for a couple of LPS I'd like to have). I collect vintage perfume bottles, elephants, fairies, things like that. So for example, I wouldn't be asking for a certain Care Bear or Sailor Moon doll, but instead giving examples of the kind of bottles I collect. Could I still join?

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 10:00:14 AM »
y collections aren't of a particular toy or merchandise (except for a couple of LPS I'd like to have). I collect vintage perfume bottles, elephants, fairies, things like that. So for example, I wouldn't be asking for a certain Care Bear or Sailor Moon doll, but instead giving examples of the kind of bottles I collect. Could I still join?

Yes. my list is pretty vague as well.

I was thinking it would be a more general catagory- such as glass bottles or sailor moon. It didn't occure to me that someone would be after a specific item *face palm* You can be as specific as you need to be but there needs to be enough of a selection for your partner to choose from. I know some people collect some very obscure and hard to find items which is why I suggest having at least 3 "catagories" of items on the list.

can we request someone internationally?
Yup. Just be sure to request that in the PM or i'll forget

Here is my list as an example:
1) Eeyore plushies - I have a few holiday specific ones from disney world from 2006-2007

2) Pokemon PVC figurines - only pokemon from the black and white generation please. I have many of the 1-3rd generation figures. They are made by TOMY. These kind-->http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-GROWLITHE-2-Authentic-PVC-Figure-Nintendo-Tomy-Toy-Mint-/160956359975?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2579bf2527

3) Disney's Figment from the Epcot theme Park. I love anything with him on it 
This is figment and I do have this figurine already. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Figment-PVC-Figure-with-Spaceship-Earth-/321057964259?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac08bc0e3

4) Breyer Horses  - Any. I only have cryptic, a grazing mare and some kind of draft horse in the large size.

5) stickers - I love them only if they are sent as extras. I love any kind of stickers.

6) Disney Pins - The ones you would find at disney world itself. I have many from when I worked there but since there are like millions of them - I focus on only attractions or characters I like. Eeyore, Figment, Epcot, Enchanted Tiki Room, Pirates of the caribbean and ones for specific holidays like halloween, easter, ect. I don't really care much for mickey/minnie/pluto/goofy or the classic princess like snow white/chinderella. I do like jasmine, Mulan and Tiana, and Merida

7) Not really a collection per se, but I do like vintage looking lamps. Most are too big and heavy to be shipped but I have seen smaller hurricane lamps and have seen small pastic battery operated ones too. I found one in a 2nd hand store that is about 6 inches tall. some are electric, some are oil based. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HURRICANE-STYLE-LAMP-ELECTRIC-MODERN-/230915976133?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c3aa2bc5

8) Pokemon plushies - The ones made by the Pokemon center, Banpresto, UFO catcher. Most of the ones made in the USA don't look as good. Ebay is the best place to look as alo of the sellers are in china/HK/Japan.
I like any of the dog poemon, eevolutions of eevee, bird pokemon, plant pokemon...Not a fan of the "ugly" bug types/fighting types.

9) old things - I'm woring on a MA in military history and love anything to do with world war two. I don't really focus too much on the Nazi concentration camp part of it though. More into battles, planes, tanks, weapons, ect. Yeah, I'm a weird girl.  ;)

10) Dr Who - This is gonna be a new collection, so I have nothing yet. I'm interested in the action figures the most.  Stuff like this:
k-9 http://www.ebay.com/itm/DR-DOCTOR-WHO-ACTION-FIGURE-RARE-K-9-FRICTION-POWERED-/300850570836?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item460c176654
DALEKS - ANY http://www.ebay.com/itm/DR-DOCTOR-WHO-DALEK-5in-action-figure-Emperor-Guard-from-The-Evil-of-the-Daleks-/380558839674?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item589b130f7a
OOD -http://www.ebay.com/itm/WA5-DR-DOCTOR-WHO-TIME-SQUAD-OOD-ACTION-FIGURE-/390533816703?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aeda1217f
DR-http://www.ebay.com/itm/DR-DOCTOR-WHO-Raggedy-11th-ELEVENTH-Doctor-5in-action-figure-Matt-Smith-/221180948912?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item337f6971b0
cYBERMEN - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-Auction-Figure-CYBERMAN-Series-2-Collection-DW65-/300727024018?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4604ba3992
ROSE - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-Auction-Figure-CYBERMAN-Series-2-Collection-DW65-/300727024018?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4604ba3992
NARRATOR - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-5-The-Narrator-End-Of-Days-Time-Action-Figure-/271077306045?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1d776ebd
3rd DR- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-CLASSIC-THIRD-DOCTOR-figure-NEW-Loose-3rd-SONIC-SCREWDRIVER-/190789927908?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6bf743e4

These vinal things are pretty neat too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-Titans-Vinyl-Mini-Figure-Series-1-Judoon-1-20-NEW-/251219475881?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7dd8fda9

You get the idea..WAY to many to list. I like the 3rd, 4th and the new Dr's. Those types of figures - WAY to many to list....

Also Answer these:
1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? Dosen't matter
2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like
?
Candy is nice - I like gummy candy and swedish fish. Stickers and colored pens would make nice extras as well :biggrin:
3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras? coloring books are neat
4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead? Yes
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory
     1) Apple Bloom with brushable hair
     2) Diamond Rosie with glimmer wings
     3) Sweet Song glimmer wings
     4) Lyra
     5) SS OR NSS magic star
     6) DJ Pony g4
     7) styling rarity
     8) styling fluttershy
     9) Funko Drama Pony or Fluttershy
    10) Almost any Argi pony in any condition :D
Loose G4's are fine. I am not picky but I do like them to not have frizzy hair or cancer.

Favorite animal: Horses

Animals you don't like: monkeys!! (could not agree more)  :shocked:

Favorit color/colors: I like more bold colors - black, royal blue, Purple. NO PINK

Do you have animals? Which one? American Eskimo dog, Chinchilla, 17 Bettas, 2 clown plecos and various aquatic snail species. I could rival petco and my fish are HEALTHY  ^.^

Stuff you don't want
: girly makeup stuff, but I do like facial masks, those facial cleaning wipes (noxzema, ponds, ect), I guess that would be beauty products?

Colors you don't like: PINK PINK

Do you like jewellery like earrings, necklace? earrings but different ones - like the food themed ones you find at clairs boutique

Extras - Gummy candies -tourist souverniers like postcards, plastic snowglobes, things a tourist would buy - G1 or G4 MLP merchandise like stickers, coloring books, pencils

Doll Clothes/Wigs? Uh..not really a doll kind of girl. Action figures yes - actually dolls like barbie - nope

Local Souvenirs? YES

Custom?  - uh..custom pony? I wouldn't mind one but I don't want one as my main gift.

Favorite pony - G1-->Love petal, G2 - NO,  G3 any one that has no pink in it. G4-->fluttershy

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose? Dosen't matter but if it is MIB, it wont be for long

2/14/2012 ADDED
Would you like custom doll clothes? I don;t collect dolls
Would you like a local souvenir? Yes please
Do you have any allergies? nope
Favorite pony? Love petal
Would you like any lotion, body wash, or bubble bath? If so, favorite scents?
Would you like a custom pony related to your collection? as an extra but not as the main item
MIB or loose? Loose but with accessories if they have them
Would you like homemade items (eg, crocheted plushie, sculpture etc) for your collection? As extras
Favorite characters from your collections? Would you be okay receiving item(s) of them too?
Would you like artwork? sure but as an extra
Do you have any pets? 1 dog,  1 chinchilla, 17 bettas, 1 clown plecos and varius aquatic snails <3
Would you like any books? ummm....
What are you going to do for wrapping paper for your gifts? I have no idea
Would you enjoy an extra that was a gift certificate/discount coupon/etc? Yup - Ebay would be lovely as well as amazon or barns and noble
are there any ponies. blindbags etc that haven't been released over there yet, that would be fun to get as an extra? dolly mixes would be nice since I just sold all mine. no idea what the BB releases are anymore
Would you like Disney stuff? Sure
Do you like Super Mario stuff?? Favorite character? I like the shrooms
Do you play any games? does farmville count?  :blush: Pokemon games
would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one? It dosen't matter
Say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? what?
Phobias/things you don't like? SPIDERS, allthough I can deal with spinarak
Would you like Glass figures? yes
Would you like Books? er...no
Would you like Hair accessories?sure but nothing pink
Easter Items? Yes - anything you would find in the walmart easter section would be fine

Easter Candy? Heck yes! CADBURRY EGGS CADBURRY EGGS CADBURRY EGGS - original. Also those orange flavored ball candy that you smac to brea are niec too but I think they are out at X mas..they come in various flavors of chocolate

Wrapping? Don't really care - easter, B day, Xmas, brown paper bag...whatever. Of course, nicely wrapped things would be delightful too

Baked items? sure

Homemade Dog Biscuits? I'm Sure Mr Bubbles would love it..if not him then the Beagle. I do not claim ownership of her - annoying thing that she is

Do you collect anything besides ponies? click the random swap lin in my siggy and somewhere in that post yu will find a list

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras? gummy candy, chews for the dog - he also "collects" beanie babies. There is a city of them living under my bed  :blink:, maybe some pony accessories like clothing or floats?

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting? yup

Do you have any hobbies? I suppose my fish are my hobby. I can also crochet and customize ponies

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box? I can alway use more hair, bait G1 ponies - perferably without any hair, those baby fakies from some dollar store
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:13:06 AM by tikibirds »

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:35:44 AM »
I'm so signing up for this!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:44:38 AM »
here's a strange question. can i put something like dolly mix ponies on my list. technically it's still ponies, but i know they don't have them in the us. and i kind consider them separate from the regular mlp.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 11:52:05 AM »
I have a question... i want to know example at things people want.. maybe its to tricky to find?

Can we wish ponies? or just other things??

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
I got a few Pm's already  ^.^

you can have whatever you collect on your list, even ponies...However you still need to have non pony items on your list.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:05:34 PM by tikibirds »

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP SIGN UP's - Ending 1/28
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 12:50:06 PM »
I would really like to have a partner looking for non-pony stuff.  Something new & different!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 01:04:19 PM »
I think most people are looking for something other then ponies, which is the point of the swap. You may have them on your wishlist BUT you still need to have non pony items listed. I think having ponies as a backup may be helpful incase one has a hard time finding items for their partner, however since this is not a pony swap - one should not except to get ponies in their package.

So in a nutshell:
You may include a pony wishlist in addition to the "other collection" wish list. You may as for pony items as extras. You may NOT ask for ONLY ponies.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:26:19 PM by tikibirds »

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 01:19:39 PM »
This swap sounds like a lot of fun! But I have a lot of posting to do before I can join.  :P

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »
Mori - PM me if you want to join. You meet the feedback and membership requirements.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 01:57:23 PM »
when i send my wantlist.. can i send it as a PDF becasue i would like to have pictures in it to my swap partner,

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal