collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED G1 (and other) Ponies  (Read 364 times)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
WANTED G1 (and other) Ponies
« on: March 07, 2013, 03:12:13 AM »
I'm thinking that perhaps since I don't have much to spend on Ponies on any given time (sadly), perhaps I should just actively search for the ones at the very top of my list first, then some of the others. (But the problem with that is, there's always the chance that some of the others will pop up first and I wouldn't want to miss out if it was a really good deal. Ah, juggling money is an always interesting and sometimes frustrating venture....)

I really want Ponies that are in excellent condition. I wish I could afford MIB/MOC, but I can't, so it has to be the next best thing: Loose, but with no marks, no cut or frizzy hair. I love it when a seller says they've freshly washed the Ponies, although that isn't a requirement. I might be willing to bend a bit on the "no-frizz" thing if the Pony has no marks or cut hair, especially if it's one I desperately want. :) And I have bought Ponies with a few stray marks; I take it on a Pony by Pony basis. I actively scout the For Sale section, but please let me know if you have any of the ones listed and haven't posted them yet!

The near-complete list of what I'm currently looking for is this:

G1:

Sugarberry Finally snagged one!
Tex, with hat and bandanna if at all possible
Sweet Tooth
Milky Way Here!
Love Melody
Blueberry Baskets
Powder
Ice Crystal
TAF Fifi Here!
Merriweather Here!
Flowerburst
Flower Dream Here!
Twilight
Posey Here!
Up, Up, and Away
Moondancer
Sugar Sweet
Medley
Firefly Coming!
Glory Arrived!
Gusty On her way!

And also:

Quackers
Wind Whistler
Night Glider
Scoops
Gingerbread
Majesty
Lemon Treats
Mint Dreams
Chocolate Delight (Sippin' Soda Pony)
Megan (first release or maybe the second, definitely not the third)

G2:

Princess Silver Rain

The top tier (up to Megan) are the ones I'd really like first, and of those, the top three are what I'd like to get above all others, with Sugarberry at the very top. If I could only get one at this particularly time, I'd want it to be her.

I think I want the G2 Pony more than my second tier of G1s right now, but I wanted to list things in generation order.

I prefer buying from people in the U.S. because overseas shipping charges make me cringe, but I'd be willing to consider an overseas seller if the Pony is in wonderful condition and the prices aren't seriously out of my range.

References for me as a buyer are here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=luckyladybugvii&ftab=AllFeedback

Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:13:17 PM by Lucky_Ladybug »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal