collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: AppleJack Plush  (Read 3037 times)

Offline hathorcatTopic starter

• All About Accessories
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
AppleJack Plush
« on: January 05, 2013, 01:22:59 AM »
Yay! Funrise have rounded out the mane 6 by confirming that AppleJack will be in stores in the next couple of months. So far Rarity remains my fav but I like this AJ too - I think she is going to be 5inch and 10inch sizes.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Picture courtesy of Funrise
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • What exactly does this machine do?
    • My Flickr
Re: AppleJack Plush
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:28:26 AM »
D'awww AJ is so cute. Where can I see the Rarity one? I've seen pics of Fluttershy and the 3 that are out already I've seen in stores but I'm not sure I've seen clear Rarity pics.
I've avoided these plushies so far because I just am not sure I like their hair like that but as time wears on I'm really considering getting at least the small ones. XD

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 01:31:30 AM »
Yay!  Her and FS will be coming home with me!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »
Yay, they have the whole mane six now! I will be getting her for sure.  ^.^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 01:40:35 AM »
OMG that is AWESOME!  And, her hair looks different. (Never mind, I took a better look.  Her hair's the same, it just looks really shiny lol)

And, where is the Rarity one?  I wanna see pics of her!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 01:44:10 AM »
So cute! Waaant! Can someone post a pic of Rarity? I haven't seen her :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline hathorcatTopic starter

• All About Accessories
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 01:46:23 AM »
Here is Rarity guys...sorry I am behind on the Coming Soon thread - so much to add and I havent got it done!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 01:47:03 AM »
She's adorable! I'm going to add freckles to mine when I get her. Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:49:05 AM by Brandi »

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline Tupin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
They're almost completely perfect, but their manes remind me of dreadlocks. Rasta ponies!  :lol:

Still will be picking them up, especially that Rarity...

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 01:52:28 AM »
Looks like a pony plush I will pick up.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jwal's Shop:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Avy by Shaiyeh

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 01:55:59 AM »
I need that Rarity more than I've ever needed anything before...  She is GORGEOUS!  Goodness, now I won't have to pay hundreds of dollars for a custom plush!  WOOT!  Oh...oh, I hope they make her into a 20", because I will go nuts!  I don't have room for the entire set in 20" form (they're supposed to make that size this year, aren't they?), but SHE will be the one I go big on!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 01:59:40 AM »
Thanks, Cat! So getting Rarity and AJ :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 02:08:09 AM »
Yeah, saw it on Facebook too.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | My You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Updated in real time. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 02:32:07 AM »
OOOOOH, didn't know they were making Rarity too!  She may have to come home with me too.  I feel bad that I am not getting TS and PP but they did nothing for me.  Hopefully Rarity looks good when she comes out for sale.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 02:34:24 AM »
I'm really looking forward to Rarity. I also wonder when the Vinyl Scratch one will be released.