collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Empire Ploomette a Bonus Pony  (Read 22230 times)

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Crystal Empire Ploomette a Bonus Pony
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »
I got one from Lipin too. It's shipped as of yesterday. About how long do they take to arrive in the US?

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2013, 12:11:32 PM »
It seems to vary. Mine came home about 11 days after I bought her, but shipping from China can take a month if it wants. I hope she comes to you soon! She's gorgeous.

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2013, 12:27:18 PM »
I bought from Lipin and it didn't take that long for her to arrive. I have to say that the Ploomette that i got from her was a factory reject though. Aside from having stains, she has a very noticable gap between her head and body. I actually wouldn't buy from her again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »
My Ploomette also had a little neck gap, as well as a head/body mismatch and a little black mark by her eye. (which came right off) This is the first time I've had any issue with Lipin though, and I love the pony so much that I'm more than willing to overlook it.

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2013, 12:58:43 PM »
I just ordered mine from Lipin today... hoping it gets here well before  the estimated date lol  I'm okay paying a little more for her though... Hopefully she's not in too bad of shape when she gets here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2013, 03:36:29 AM »
I bought from Lipin and it didn't take that long for her to arrive. I have to say that the Ploomette that i got from her was a factory reject though. Aside from having stains, she has a very noticable gap between her head and body. I actually wouldn't buy from her again.

I'm reasonably sure sellers like that only sell factory rejects, prototypes or bootlegs, (no packaging, many rare/set exclusive ponies with none other from  that set?) however I've been surprised that I've not heard any complaints about their quality until now :O

I think I'm gonna have to ask my mum's German friend to try and find me this set, along with one of those NICI plushies...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Wishing Well

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2013, 08:24:03 AM »
My Lipin Ploomette had a brown mark on her chest. She was otherwise perfect and came with a perfect Celestia as well as a Sunset Shimmer with Red Streaks over orangey ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal