collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Issue with member Fawn  (Read 1118 times)

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
Issue with member Fawn
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:06:56 PM »
I've hesitated on posting this because I didn't want to seem vicious, but after being urged by Oneleo1 and ZennaBug today, I've decided to start a thread about Fawn in case someone else has had an issue.

I have a trade post at MLPTP, but Fawn contacted me here on October 3rd because she said this is where she's more active. She was interested in a Baby Hoppy and some blindbag ponies. She referred me to her trade post and I picked out some G3s in exchange. Everything was agreed upon and addresses were exchanged on October 8th (It should be noted that Fawn is in the UK, and I am in the US). I shipped my end of the trade on October 9th since the 8th was Columbus Day.

On October 21st, I sent Fawn a PM asking if she had received her ponies yet. On November 1st, she replied to me that she had received the ponies I sent her and that she had been delayed in shipping her end of the trade to me due to health issues, but they were, in fact, on their way.

On November 24th, I notified Fawn that I still had not received my ponies. She did not respond.

On December 4th, I contacted Ponylady and she suggested that I try once more to contact Fawn, so that is what I did. On December 8th, she responded with the following message:

I'm very sorry - I have been caught up in things lately and fell ill again, and forgot to respond to my recent messages. I can assure you that the ponies have been sent, however I will try to follow up the situation with the post office if possible. Once again I'm sorry about this, all of my trades have run very smoothly until now  I will do my best to resolve the issue.

I have heard nothing from her since.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:10:03 PM by Melissa »

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with member Fawn
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »
Wow, I'm sorry you're having problems with another member :huh: I hope you get it all sorted out and you are able to get your ponies :) Good luck!
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »
I hope that maybe someone can shed some light on this or maybe even direct her here so it can be worked out :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »
I purchased 2 ponies from Fawn in October and received them no problem.  She had mentioned to me that she had some health problems, so that's why she didn't message me back straight away.  She was such a sweet person to work with, and she was very understanding with me.  I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with her!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 01:49:23 PM »
I am sorry you are still going through this Melissa.  :(

Hopefully she will come on and see this and make things right??
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 02:34:25 PM »
Keep us informed! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:08 AM »
I had a look and she hasnt been logged in  here since December 27th .. but you didnt get a response then either did you? :(   I'm sorry to hear that she has health issues, but she does need to respond to you and  work things out . You've been waiting a long time so its unliklely the ponies are going to show up now-  she needs to let you know if the ponies have been returned to her since then or to give you a refund to the value of the ponies that went missing,  or send you some replacements  ...
I hope she comes back soon

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Issue with member Fawn
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 04:27:07 AM »
That's a shame - I too have had successful trades with her, so I'm sad to see she hasn't followed through on this one with you. I hope things work out, hopefully she'll come online and see this thread. I might still have her email address somewhere if that helps?

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 09:58:34 AM »
Thanks, all. I was really surprised, too... That's why I waited so long to do something. :huh:

I hate having to seem all vengeful or something, but Baby Hoppy is probably one of the highest-valued MLP items I've had to sell, and it currently feels like I gave her away.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal