collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Starting G1 collection again . . .  (Read 716 times)

arianaserenityparker

• Trade Count: (0)
Starting G1 collection again . . .
« on: March 16, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
So we all know that almost a year ago now my house burned to the ground and my idiot insurance paid for . . . well nothing really.  I couldn't afford the upkeep on my insurance for my collection and having an almost complete G1 collection I'm back to square one.  I have kept pretty much up on the G4 line and I've finally decided I need to bring G1s back into my life.  So I'm starting up the G1 collection, again.  I've decided I think I want to collect them in order in which they came out.  So I have tracked down both My Pretty Ponies, it is now time for the MLP again.
I'm starting by looking for NM copies of the 6 FF and 6 CF foot ponies.  So if anyone has any they are willing to part with please PM me with prices and pics.  I'll try to update this as I complete sections so the new one(s) I'm working on finding can be up to the top.  Thanks.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Starting G1 collection again . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:26:22 PM »
Oh my gosh!!! I am so sorry to hear that you lost them all and got nothing back! I really need to look into my insurence and make sure its covered it something happens.  I wish you luck on starting over with the G1 ponies :)

Offline Angellove

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting G1 collection again . . .
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 09:39:18 PM »
Aw how sad
I will look but I don't think any of 6 FF and 6 CF foot are NM. lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal