collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 21442 times)

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
Well, I reached my deadline with no response, so I just filed with paypal. Since she doesn't take paypal directly the claim went to the 2checkout middle man, but the claim form asked where the item came from and also gave me an option to request a refund amount. So We'll see what happens.
I would guess that I am dealing with 2checkout as well, since that is the name/company listed with Paypal for the claim I filed with them regarding my order that I never received. Though I did make sure to mention DH and their website in my complaints.

Whomever it is that's handling the claim with Paypal did get back to them, so Paypal is reviewing the case and I'm playing the waiting game for my money. From what I can tell, Paypal asked for shipping information; but all it says under the claim under tracking number is 'seller.'  :huh:
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2013, 08:06:27 PM »
Anyone know how to claim if paid with credit card not paypal?.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
You'd have to get in touch with your credit card company and file a charge-back.

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »
Ok thanx
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 05:59:16 AM »

As for my issues with dolly hair, I tried and tried to get in touch with her about my order taking 21 days from the time the payment processed and my order being light, even by her assertions that 11 grams was normal (it's not. She lies).  half of my order was around 6 grams and the other half was less than 10 but more than 9.  I tried e-mailing her, sending her pm's, contacting her facebook and calling her.  I got no response through electronic means and her answering machine says not to leave a message because she won't check it. Plus her phone asks that you identify yourself before it puts you through. So she hears it and ignores it forever after that.

*edited for content*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:49:36 AM by ponylady »
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 06:09:33 AM »
She doesn't use the arena much anyway and after her last post saying she was "puttting an end to to" it doesn't seem like she's interested in coming here to address customer concerns. So on one hand I can see that it might make some of US feel better, but I don't see that banning would send her much of a message unfortunately. I'm sure she wouldn't see it as much of a hindrance to her business since she doesn't use the arena to sell.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:16 AM »
I was a little bit miffed when I ordered several stands of hair and asked for a sample, but didn't get the sample. I would be more than annoyed if my entire order had gone missing.

I didn't notice too much of a difference in my order, but when I was done rehairing Maggie [from a full hank of stormy sky that I blended with a half hank of daquari ice] I noticed that I had much less stormy sky left over than when I did a complete reroot on Pheobe with nothing but cherry pie.
Does that make sense? [Lemme reword it if not: I only did about half of Maggie's head in stormy sky, but that came from a full hank. I did all of Phoebe's head in an old order of Cherry Pie. There is more leftover of the old Cherry Pie than the new Stormy Sky, but I only did half a head of Stormy Sky.]

Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm trying to sum it up for myself.
So in general, we have two cases going on here. Some people didn't get their orders at all and others are here for lack of weight in the order they did receive. Is this correct? Or are there other things going on to?

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:18 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a certain length of time you have to wait before escalating a dispute to a claim? Or what would be a reasonable amount of time to wait if I don't hear back?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a certain length of time you have to wait before escalating a dispute to a claim? Or what would be a reasonable amount of time to wait if I don't hear back?

I'd say escalate now, since you haven't heard from her.

Tina just updated Dollyhair's facebook status:
"After going through some severe personal issues, I am now checking the Dollyhair Facebook page on a regular basis. Please feel free to post, ask questions, etc. Thank you to everyone for your support and understanding! -Tina"

That might be another way of getting in touch with her for those who have problems.

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2013, 12:38:48 PM »

"After going through some severe personal issues, I am now checking the Dollyhair Facebook page on a regular basis. Please feel free to post, ask questions, etc. Thank you to everyone for your support and understanding! -Tina"

That might be another way of getting in touch with her for those who have problems.
But nothing about e-mail? I'm sorry, e-mail should come before facebook, especially all of the e-mails that have been sitting unanswered for weeks. 

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »

But nothing about e-mail? I'm sorry, e-mail should come before facebook, especially all of the e-mails that have been sitting unanswered for weeks. 

I agree. Nothing about emails though.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »
Wow :| Thanks for posting that about her post on Facebook, hannaliten. Guess I'll actually use my facebook - which I hate - and ask her to check her email while she's at it. Not that anyone should have to ask her to check her email when she lists it as a method of contact. If I get a response, in any format, I'll update here.

ETA: I posted on her FB post, probably not as nicely as could have been done but *shrug* I've received a response already, she says she's catching up on the emails right now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:03:12 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline MoonHawke

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:35 PM »
Since this question wasn't really answered, and I'm going through it myself: you have 45 days from the order date to make a dispute. You have 20 days to work things out or escalate to a claim. Then paypal will get in touch with them for some info, and review the case to see who is in the right. They say this can take up to 30 days.

Hope that helps!

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »
Thanks, that helps MoonHawke

Well I look forward to getting a response from her, though it's too little too late now as I've already filed with paypal. I don't plan on backing out of my paypal claim, but I hope I can at least get a respectful response and explaination.

Offline MoonHawke

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »
Thanks, that helps MoonHawke

Well I look forward to getting a response from her, though it's too little too late now as I've already filed with paypal. I don't plan on backing out of my paypal claim, but I hope I can at least get a respectful response and explaination.
That would be nice.

I waited a week after making my dispute before bumping it up to a claim. Paypal said they received info from her, mainly the tracking number, but it never appeared on the claim page.

I would be shocked if I got any sort of response from her at this point. :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal