collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 21534 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 01:13:56 PM »
Maybe this is a really stupid question, after all, I don't really have anything to do with this, but... Is she really the only one in the whole wide world who sells these exact pony matches? Isn't there a way for collectors to get the hair directly from her source? At least I always assume she has a source, as I can't imagine her actually making the hair.

Ok I'm NOT trying to find or discuss other sources of pony hair - but I did always wonder this myself, I mean, she has to have a source right - she's not cranking out this nylon hair herself... or is she?? I mean, I suppose it could be - SOMEONE has to be making the nylon hair...
So I don't think it's a stupid question... lol, unless we're both just that silly... :D
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 01:16:45 PM »
Maybe this is a really stupid question, after all, I don't really have anything to do with this, but... Is she really the only one in the whole wide world who sells these exact pony matches? Isn't there a way for collectors to get the hair directly from her source? At least I always assume she has a source, as I can't imagine her actually making the hair.

Ok I'm NOT trying to find or discuss other sources of pony hair - but I did always wonder this myself, I mean, she has to have a source right - she's not cranking out this nylon hair herself... or is she?? I mean, I suppose it could be - SOMEONE has to be making the nylon hair...
So I don't think it's a stupid question... lol, unless we're both just that silly... :D

She said in a previous post that the gets it from the same source that Hasbro gets it, and has an exclusive agreement with them to be the only distributor of genuine MLP nylon hair (aside from harvesting it from Hasbro ponies). 

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »
Seriously guys, I am not going to drop another warning because this will make three. I would hate for this thread to get locked like all the rest because a warning is ignored. Keep it on topic!  It is to deal with issues people have had with DollyHair directly.  It has nothing to do with where she gets her hair. It has to deal with her poor business practices that she refuses to correct.

Thank You!

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 06:56:05 PM »
Sorry PL - I wasn't trying to go off topic, I was curious about the hair itself, should've posted in another topic about it. Anyway I hope that everyone can get their hair orders resolved, I will be keeping an eye on this post as I would absolutely LOVE to put in an order with DH!

(Sorry again PonyLady! :yikes:)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »
Yes, please try and stay on topic everyone. I'd like this thread to be able to stay open to make sure people are aware of these problems and to hopefully get some resolutions sorted out :\

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
Yes, please try and stay on topic everyone. I'd like this thread to be able to stay open to make sure people are aware of these problems and to hopefully get some resolutions sorted out :\

Same, the other topics regarding DH keep getting locked. I emailed her over a week ago to find out what, if anything, is going to be done about the drastic change in the weights of the hanks before I place an order, and she hasn't gotten back to me. I just found this thread and plan on watching it. Just glad I waited on actually ordering. It was said earlier too, she doesn't have the 'delayed email response' message up anymore, and nothing about being away for the holidays, so there is no excuse to not be answering her customers' questions and concerns - there never has been, really. I don't care if stuff is being shipped to be quite frank, because there are issues with what is being shipped, and communication with her customers (without whom she'd have no business) is the most important and she needs to devote more time to taking care of emails. Has anyone heard from her lately? I know in a past thread some were getting responses, myself included, while others weren't, so I just wonder if any of that is going on again, or if it's just no response all around. I'll be resending my email tomorrow, I'll give her the benefit of today being another holiday, but I'm fed up with the excuses and would just like a response.
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 02:59:40 PM »
I'm coming up on 3 weeks since my e-mail was sent (the first one, I've re-sent it several times.) I know there were holidays in that time frame, but there have also been plenty of business days.

Two days and then I file with paypal. We'll see what happens.

Offline blackestbird

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 03:10:25 PM »
:/ This is really disappointing considering a couple threads ago she said she was really gonna work on the customer service aspect when she saw how big a deal it is to us. And yeah, I know the holidays are a busy time in general, but there are plenty of business days in between like you said.

Good luck. I hope it doesn't come to filing a claim but if it does I'm sure that will kick her into gear. I'd hope at least anyway.

If I hear from her I'll post here, as my question was regarding the hank weights and she never really gave us an answer on that, and a lot of us were wondering if anything would be done about that.
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 03:14:12 PM »
I think your best bet at this point is to file a claim.  Because I do not see that she is willing to come on here and address your issues. Or she would have already  :huh:

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »
I gave her a deadline in my e-mail, so I won't file until that deadline. Sadly this has ben the exact opposite of my only other prior encounter with her, where she answered quickly and did more than enough to makeup for my issue. I did want to give her plenty of time to respond on her own until filing, so she gets the full 3 weeks and then we're done.

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »
I seen to have missed a lot here, I didn't get notified in my mail that new messages was here.

Now I am here though, and to update, I still have not recieved anything.

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline blackestbird

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2013, 11:32:19 AM »
I sent my email to her again today. I'll be doing so at least once a week until she responds. I haven't had issues with her responding to me in the past, but lately she hasn't been responding to them. My other ones didn't really need~ a response so I can tolerate it I guess, but I need a response to this one. Sorry to hear others are having the same issues :/

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2013, 06:41:19 AM »
Well, I reached my deadline with no response, so I just filed with paypal. Since she doesn't take paypal directly the claim went to the 2checkout middle man, but the claim form asked where the item came from and also gave me an option to request a refund amount. So We'll see what happens.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2013, 07:11:49 AM »
Good luck, NoD. Hope you get your refund swiftly!

Offline blackestbird

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2013, 08:28:52 AM »
Sorry it came to that NoD :/ I hope you get your money back soon, and I hope it gets her to respond, especially since you've emailed several times. This has gotten so ridiculous.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal