collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *RESOLVED* // Beware QuestorStar - never sent item  (Read 627 times)

Pickenprod

• Trade Count: (0)
*RESOLVED* // Beware QuestorStar - never sent item
« on: December 19, 2012, 05:43:51 PM »
EDIT

January 2, 2013 - QuestorStar has gotten in contact with me again and is going to send the package! I'm very glad this mess is getting fixed up.

-----
original post:

Just posting this in case it helps anyone, or helps me get my item/money back from her.

Don't trade/buy from QuestorStar. I bought and paid for a Creamsicle pony friend, back in September. A few days after the purchase, I PM'ed QuestorStar asking if she had shipped the item yet. She said she just needed to drop off the parcel at the post office. After that, I never heard from her again. The pony never arrived, either.

It's now been three months, and she hasn't been active on this site or MLPTP since September 19th. Her eBay account (violetwerewolf) has been suspended and there is some very negative feedback on it as well. I should have done a background check. :(

I also checked the Bad Trader Report and found her listed there, under two other names: horsedreamer34 and Prettysilverfox73. I'm going to go and try to contact her via one of those names, unless a mod says I shouldn't. This wouldn't count as backseat-modding, would it? I do have a personal issue with the user in question.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rant. I doubt I'll ever see that Creamsicle, which was a shame because it was a birthday present to me from my mate  :mad:  Feel free to offer me any tips or... well, whatever you want. I'm here to get some closure on this bad trade.

Post Merge: December 19, 2012, 05:47:56 PM

*sigh* I just searched the member list, and the other 2 names aren't there at all. I wonder if they are usernames for the MLPTP instead.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:59:50 AM by Pickenprod »

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Beware QuestorStar - never sent item
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
This is a shame to hear.  I have done several transactions with her and never had any problems and communication has been fantastic.   Perhaps there have been things in her personal life in recent months that would explain this.

Also my transactions were a good year ago :(

I hope this can be resolved for both of you and she can clear her name again.  I would love to see you get your creamsicle :)

Pickenprod

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 05:53:40 PM »
Yeah, I would really like that as well. I too think there must be something going on with her, because she has had this happen both here and on eBay... fantastic track record until late 2012, then she simply disappeared. I saw on MLPTP that she seems to be IRL friends with ristvak, and so I considered contacting ristvak to ask if they knew anything. But the last public communication between them seems to be from 2011... kind of a long time ago. Not sure; do you think it's worth it?

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 05:57:30 PM »
have you tried sending an email to her via the paypal address you sent the funds too?  If that fails perhaps you could try contact Ristvak?

I would also send another PM to her and advise that you have started this thread so she has a chance to respond too :)

Good luck and keep us posted!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear about this Pickenprod :cry:   the other names you found for her on the bad trader list were previous ebay IDs, not Arena names , which is why you couldnt find them here . Plus she would not be allowed to make a second account here either, so dont worry about that.  If she has gone NARU in a sea of red negs on ebay as well, then it sounds like something has gone very wrong, apart from the problem you've had with her. Since its after the 45 day deadline for paypal , you probably wouldnt be able to get a refund that way either. Try what Spinky suggested and email her via her paypal addy. It wouldnt hurt to ask Ristvak if she knows anything either although i dont know if they actually are friends.
If all else fails  and Questorstar doesnt reply ,you can also leave some appropriate feedback for her here. If she does come back and refund you, then you can revise it later. I know that wont help with your lost monies or item though :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Pickenprod

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »
Alright, I will send her an email before anything else. Thank you all for your advice :) And it's good to know you can revise feedback, because I left her some negative feedback last night already.

--

I've sent her a firm but polite email. I noticed while searching my inbox that I had actually sent her one before this, on September 28th (I bought from her on the 4th of that month). Here's hoping she reads this one.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:36:09 PM by Pickenprod »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this. :( I bought a $350 pony from her a few years ago with no problem at all. If someone has a perfect record, then suddenly drops off with lots of transactions left up in the air, I'd be worried that something bad may have happened to her. I hope that's not the case!

I'm sorry that you've run into trouble here. Hopefully you can find a suitable replacement for Creamsicle soon.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 07:44:19 AM »
Yes, the other IDs listed on there are previous Ebay IDs.  :(  Thanks for letting me know I need to add another NARU ID of hers to the list. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal