collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP fair pony?  (Read 7718 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: MLP fair pony?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 04:54:39 PM »
XD I would love a big mac~~! eeyuuup
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
I like the above mentioned ideas of either going back to the G3 style or making an art-style G4. Definitely it should be something ornate, like the G3 art style fair ponies were.

If they are going to make a another background pony or G4 boy ponies, they should be regular-release brushables. But they should do that anyway!

And I'd prefer a brushable size. I just don't have the room to collect FS's.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
Like the others said, I'd love an art pony, but it seems like Hasbro isn't going to make them anymore  :cry: It's a shame, I was a bit disappointed after they said that. I'm just hoping it's something that caters to collectors AND bronies, last year's pony I didn't really like that much. I think Bubblebutt is a cute pony and all, but it's sad that the gorgeous art ponies were reduced to a regular FS pony that wasn't really all that great.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »
FS Big M , FS Granny S, or FS Minty would BE SO AMAZING!  I'm really tired of that gray peg.  Any of these I'd be hunting BAD for!   :frolic:

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
When I said a G3 art pony, honestly I wouldn't mind any generation (because I love them all :) ). I just think maybe the G4 bodies are too small, shape wise? No idea, but if they really aren't doing any more art ponies I will be very sad.

FS Big M , FS Granny S, or FS Minty would BE SO AMAZING!  I'm really tired of that gray peg.  Any of these I'd be hunting BAD for!   :frolic:

Yeah, my only fear about another popular "background pony" is it will end up like last year with the grey peg, and I didn't mind her until that happened because like you said I just got tired of it. I think if they can't do art ponies I would love to see some of the older generations re-made into G4 or vice versa.

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »
If wish Hasbro would change their mind and go back to releasing at least one G3 style Art Pony again.  They were so lovely.   Or even a G4 style one would be ok.   Something unique and creative.    Size wise, I see the issue with the regular G4's being so small but the FS ones take up so much room.   I guess we could argue the boxes of the Art Ponies aren't tiny either. 
How big are the boxes of this year's 'Grey Mare Extraordinaire' vs the boxes of the G3 Art Ponies?  I haven't noticed pics of them together.

Pinecone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
Here's a picture (not mine) of last year's pony with some G3 style fair ponies in boxes:
http://faerie-starv.deviantart.com/art/Three-Fair-Ponies-313620965

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »

How big are the boxes of this year's 'Grey Mare Extraordinaire' vs the boxes of the G3 Art Ponies?  I haven't noticed pics of them together.

They are about the same size. :)

If we can't go back to an art pony, (probably super expensive to design, I can just imagine all the work that went into those!)  then I'd love something geared more towards the all gens nature of the fair; especially sing this is the 30th anniversary of MLP and the 10th anniversary of the MLP Fair!

a G1 as a G4 or a G4 as a G1 would be cool, or a small set, like that cotton candy/pinkie pie limited one from the 25th anniversary.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 08:03:31 AM »
I agree with Lunar - if we cant have a unique art inspired one, then I would love a nod to the origins of MLP - G4 Cotton Candy would be amazing but I am guessing he/she will probably be FiM inspired, Big Mac or Granny Smith or more likely Vinyl Scratch.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 09:33:55 AM »
I agree with Lunar - if we cant have a unique art inspired one, then I would love a nod to the origins of MLP - G4 Cotton Candy would be amazing but I am guessing he/she will probably be FiM inspired, Big Mac or Granny Smith or more likely Vinyl Scratch.
eeeeyup.

There are some show characters I'd be more excited to see as an exclusive than others, but I'm not completely opposed to a FiM exclusive. Like maybe a fashion stlye size of the glow in the dark zecora, how fun would that be? Or maybe a fashion style crystal pony that's actually translucent and glittery? I think the exclusive pony would be a really fun place to try out some of the new techniques that don't seem like they're going to make it to regular releases. Just something other than a "normal" pony would be nice.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »
eeeeyup.

There are some show characters I'd be more excited to see as an exclusive than others, but I'm not completely opposed to a FiM exclusive. Like maybe a fashion stlye size of the glow in the dark zecora, how fun would that be? Or maybe a fashion style crystal pony that's actually translucent and glittery? I think the exclusive pony would be a really fun place to try out some of the new techniques that don't seem like they're going to make it to regular releases. Just something other than a "normal" pony would be nice.

Ooooooh....FS Crystal Pony = me want!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
eeeeyup.

Ooooooh....FS Crystal Pony = me want!

I'd love a FS crystal Rarity  :)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »
I would like if they had one of the G1 ponies into G4, if not art pony. :) Maybe an iconic character.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:46 AM »
I don't really mind what they make, as long as it costs me less than $88 to get one this time around. XD

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 11:03:27 AM »
I don't really mind what they make, as long as it costs me less than $88 to get one this time around. XD

This!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal