collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Tickets On Sale January 25th!  (Read 18617 times)

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Tickets On Sale January 25th!
« on: November 29, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
Mark Your Calendars! The 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair will take place on July 6th and 7th in Indianapolis, Indiana! Additional information, including hotel booking details, will be posted in the coming weeks. Looking forward to seeing you at this year's event!

For details on this awesome event celebrating all things MY LITTLE PONY visit the official website: www.mylittleponycon.com

Added 1/26/13 We now have a Fair forum!!Thanks to the lovely Arena! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/board,187.0.html

Added January 23rd This year, the MY LITTLE PONY Fair is offering several ticketing package options. It is our hope that by offering ticket packages, we can create a better Fair experience for our attendees (Less time in line means more time for ponies!) Guests will pick up their registration packets as well as any additional ticket package items during check in on Saturday morning. Please be sure to bring your printed ticket receipt and a photo ID to claim your registration packet. You will notice that this year, all adult tickets include a special MY LITTLE PONY Fair logo tote. In addition, the cost of the Limited Edition 2013 MY LITTLE PONY figure has increased to $50 as per the manufacturer retail price. This year’s Limited Edition 2013 MY LITTLE PONY is a premium collectible figure.

Tickets will go on sale this Friday January 25th at 9:00 am EST on our EventBrite ticketing page: www.mylittleponycon.eventbrite.com

CRYSTAL EMPIRE Ticket Package- This premiere package includes General Admission to the Fair on Saturday and Sunday, a Premium Limited Edition 2013 MY LITTLE PONY figure, a full sized Fair Exclusive MY LITTLE PONY poster, a 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair trading pin,  2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair T-shirt,  MY LITTLE PONY Fair logo tote bag, lanyard and event badge. (Limited to 50 packages) $130

CANTERLOT Ticket Package- This package includes General Admission to the Fair on Saturday and Sunday, a Premium Limited Edition 2013 MY LITTLE PONY figure, a full sized Fair Exclusive MY LITTLE PONY poster, 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair trading pin, MY LITTLE PONY Fair logo tote bag, lanyard and event badge.  (Limited to 30 packages) $110

PONYVILLE Ticket Package- This package includes General Admission to the Fair on Saturday and Sunday, a Premium Limited Edition 2012 MY LITTLE PONY figure, a full sized Fair Exclusive MY LITTLE PONY poster, MY LITTLE PONY Fair logo tote bag, lanyard and event badge.  (Limited to 25 packages) $100

Weekend General Admission Pass- This weekend pass will gain you entry to the Fair on both Saturday and Sunday. General Admission holders will receive a lanyard, event badge, and a MY LITTLE PONY Fair logo tote bag at the door. Badges must be worn at all times during the event.  Attendees ages 13 and up are required to purchase a General Admission Pass. $40

Weekend Children’s General Admission Pass- This year, the MY LITTLE PONY Fair is offering FREE admission to children ages 12 and under. Registered Children’s General Admission Pass holders will receive their event badge upon check in at the door. All children must be accompanies by an adult at all times.  FREE

Vendor Booth (add-on option)- A Vendor booth MUST be purchased in conjunction with one of the above adult ticketing options.  Purchasing a Vendor Booth does NOT include admission to the Fair. Purchasing a Vendor Booth is an add-on option to an adult ticket. Tables are 6’ by 30” and are skirted.  Attendees may purchase multiple vendor booths. Multiple vendor booths purchased by the same individual will be placed together on the convention floor. $40

MY LITTLE PONY Fair Celebration Dinner and Hall of Fame Ceremony (add-on option)-   Be part of the magic as two lucky ponies are inducted into the MY LITTLE PONY Hall of Fame. Enjoy a lovely catered dinner held Friday night, July 5th at the Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing Hotel with fellow MY LITTLE PONY enthusiasts and special guests before the hustle and bustle of the festivities on Saturday. In addition to dinner, guests will be given a special MY LITTLE PONY Fair gift.  $30

2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair T-shirt (add-on option) -Add a MY LITTLE PONY Fair event T-shirt to any ticket. Please indicate shirt size with order. $20
2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Trading Pin (add-on option) - Add a 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair trading pin to any ticket. $10
2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Logo Mug (add-on option) - Add a 2013 Logo mug to any ticket. $8
2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Logo Tote (add-on option) - Add a 2013 Logo tote to any ticket. $8

Added 12/12/12:   The 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Room Block and Venue information have been added to our website. Make your reservations today!
http://www.mylittleponycon.com/hotel_and_transportation_information

I just talked to the housing coordinator at the Sheraton and was told that they will be adding some Club Level rooms to the reservation system website. If there aren't any listed on the website at the time of your booking, you can call the hotel directly at 317-846-2700.  If you have already booked a room and want to upgrade to a Club Level room, you will need to call the Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing directly at 317-846-2700 and they will give you the $119.00 Club Level Room Block rate. If you have trouble getting this rate from the regular booking staff, ask for Allison Hoover (our housing coordinator) and she will put you in manually.

Allison explained that they didn't want to add a bunch of Club Level rooms to the reservation system because they thought the Deluxe $89 rate would be more popular and they didn't want to hold the Club Level rooms if they weren't going to be reserved, but they are available (at least for now.) You just have to call and ask.

Also, according to the hotel sales rep, you should be able to get the room block rates for the days right  before and after the room block. You will just need to call the hotel directly. Again, if the hotel reservation staff has trouble with this, ask for Allison and she should e able to help you get the rates for your whole stay.

12/14/12 Heads up attendees: We are also in the process of planning an optional dinner event on Friday night at the hotel, so keep that in mind when you are making your reservations. We can't share the details yet as we still have to get everything approved, but if everything works out the way we are planning it should be pretty awesome!

1/8/13 Our friends at Hasbro have created another beautiful logo for the 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair.
Check out Snuzzle! Plus they refreshed the multipony logo for 2013!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

1/16/13 The MY LITTLE PONY Fair is pleased to announce this special event opportunity for 2013 Fair attendees!

Join us in celebrating the 30th anniversary of MY LITTLE PONY!

Pony fans are invited to attend the first MY LITTLE PONY Fair Celebration Dinner and Hall of Fame Ceremony held Friday night, July 5th at the Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing Hotel.  Be part of the magic as two lucky ponies are inducted into the MY LITTLE PONY Hall of Fame. Enjoy a lovely catered dinner with fellow MY LITTLE PONY enthusiasts and special guests before the hustle and bustle of the festivities on Saturday and create memories that will last a lifetime.

In addition to dinner, guests will be given a special MY LITTLE PONY Fair merchandise gift. A photographer will also be on hand to take pictures of you and your newfound pony pals. Suggested dress for this event is resort casual.  Seating is limited for this special event, so be sure to reserve your seat as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. 

Dinner Menu:
Freshly brewed Starbucks® regular and decaffeinated coffee and freshly brewed iced tea, along with fresh baked rolls and sweet butter, antipasto pasta salad, field green salad with choice of two salad dressings, Chef carved Prime Rib of beef with savory au jus and horseradish cream, chicken marsala, salmon fillet with fresh dill and butter sauce, wild rice blend, roast yukon gold potatoes, grilled vegetables, and chef’s selection of dessert.
Cost for the MY LITTLE PONY Fair Celebration Dinner and Hall of Fame Ceremony is $30 per person. Tickets can be purchased through the MY LITTLE PONY Fair EventBrite ticketing website. www.mylittleponycon.eventbrite.com

Our regular event ticket packages and vendor table sales will be released soon. We will be sure to post a few days before they go live so everyone has an equal chance at them.

[moving to Fair Forum ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
[unsticky ~ many thanks ~ 02.07.13 ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:22:24 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
Re: 2013 MY LITTLE PONY Fair Date and Location Announcement!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:01:52 PM »
Yes yes yes yes!!!! I can go!!! I am so freaking excited!!!!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:03:38 PM »
Sadly, it's too far away for me.  If I still lived in Kentucky I could probably go.

Offline BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 07:04:59 PM »
 :|
But there's nothing at all to see in Indianapolis. It's in one of the states I couldn't care less about.

Oh well.  :blush:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 07:05:31 PM »
YAAAAYYYYYY!  :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :cheer:

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • What exactly does this machine do?
    • My Flickr
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 07:06:42 PM »
Yay we finally know! I was hoping for somewhere west but I'm very much looking forward to going!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 07:06:50 PM »
THIS IS MY HAPPY DANCE!

:hearts: :green: :yippee: :freak:

You can't ALL stay in my apartment, it's too tiny, but this is SO AWESOME! The fair has now been in my hometowns twice!

Post Merge: November 29, 2012, 07:07:19 PM

But there's nothing at all to see in Indianapolis. It's in one of the states I couldn't care less about.

Wow, rude much? There's plenty to do here. Hmph.

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 07:08:39 PM »
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! That is 90 minutes from me!!! SOOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :) :frolic:
:biggrin:

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »

:p

I live in Indiana...I like it here.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+220)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 07:12:54 PM »
:( :( :( :( :(  That is to far for me :(  Not unless my baby wants to go that far for ponies!!!  LOL :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 07:13:19 PM »
aww man! bummer I'll be missing it, also kind of a bummer they've picked this location before.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 07:16:07 PM »
aww man! bummer I'll be missing it, also kind of a bummer they've picked this location before.
They haven't picked this loction before.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »
OMGYAY I can start planning!
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »

I'm sure the fair staff simply forgot to poll you for your opinion prior to signing contracts. 

This location seems completely doable so I am really excited!  :)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 07:18:03 PM »
I also just realized I have 3 different people I can stay with who live within an hours drive  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal