collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where is my package?!  (Read 572 times)

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Where is my package?!
« on: November 23, 2012, 12:46:43 PM »
So on October 26th I won an ebay auction for MOC Berry Bright and Petal Blossom and MIP Sea Breeze for $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping.  I paid right away with Paypal.  The estimated delivery for this package was October 31 - November 6. 

On November 8th I received the following message from the seller: 

“I would like to apologize for the delay in shipping
these items out. I have been indisposed recently, due
to personal and family issues....

I will be shipping your items out, promptly, Monday
morning ( Nov.12th )... Again, please for give the
lateness of the shipping, and when you get your items
I hope you enjoy them.”

I responded indicating that it was no problem at all and that shipping them Monday would be perfectly fine.

However, more time went by and no package and no tracking number was given.  Monday the 19th I sent her an e-mail asking if she had been able to send my package.  I was NOT rude at all or anything.  She did not bother to write me back.  Then two days ago I see that she added a tracking number to the package.  However, the tracking number is not even showing acceptance of the package at this point.  :(

I don’t know what to do…  I mean this person has good feedback.  I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but it has been just shy of a month and still nothing to indicate that this package has even been sent.  :huh:

Any advice would be appreciated!  :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where is my package?!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
I had an order of new care bear cards from ebay that took like two months to deliver and the person kept not responding... I think it's probably best to start a paypal dispute, then if the items don't get you in the next so many days up it to a dispute. That way you're covered in case they don't get to you or get to you and are not as described.

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
Sorry! I'm dealing with the same right now too and you're really doing all that you can. It's a good sign that she's actually printed a shipping label but if she had taken it to the post office it should show that it's been accepted so it sounds like it hasn't left her house yet (which is the case with mine, tracking number added but not accepted at the PO yet).

I guess one thing I could suggest is that if you contact her again you could send her information about how the post office does free carrier pick up for packages with the labels already printed. If she's having a hard time getting to the post office or something that would be a really good option. I use it all the time to send out stuff.

https://tools.usps.com/go/ScheduleAPickupAction!input.action

Keep an eye on your 45 day mark through Paypal in case you do have to open up a case. I'm guessing that she'll come through since she already spent the money on the shipping label but it may just take some poking and prodding to get her moving. I hope she sends it soon for you!
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:47:53 PM »
I think there is some really good advice here. I hope the seller does ship the ponys, soon. :)
Like Emery said, the fact that she already paid for the shipping label is a good sign.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 03:02:13 AM »
It does sound as though she will send your ponies since she has made the shipping label :awake:   She *may* even have already done so - there have been issues with tracking not showing up for a while lately, although it does seem to be that she printed the label but hasnt posted...
I think I would hold off opening a case a little bit longer and see if the tracking updates over the weekend/Monday... but do keep an eye on your 45 day paypal deadline.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
It sounds like she does have good intentions of shipping your items if she has not already. I know there have been a few threads pertaining to items not being scanned or showing up on USPS's website.  So hopefully this is the case  :)

If not, I like emery's idea on sending her an email and suggesting she contact the PO and schedule a pick-up.  Because going by her email it sounds like she maybe having issues getting out.  I do understand things arise but you are going to be fast approaching that 45 day deadline before you know it to file a claim.

Keep us updated and *crosses fingers* that it has indeed been shipped.   

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline HorsingAround

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
Thank you all for the advice.  :ohyeah:  I think I will hang tight for a bit longer and see what happens.  If this continues I will send her over an e-mail as Emery has suggested. 

Emery - Sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same sort of situation...  :( 

I've been having a lot of negative experiences on ebay lately.  Just today a winger I had bought came in the mail.  Want to guess how she was shipped?!?!?  :shakefist:  IN AN ENVELOPE!!  Not even a padded/bubble envelope but a regular envelope.  :argh:  Sadly, both of her wings are broken from her journey to me. :cry:  She was only about $10 so I will just keep her because I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of returning her.  I will let the seller know though in case the seller plans on shipping any other wingers and/or flutters out this way.

*sigh*  Okay, enough of my complaining!!  :biggrin:

Offline HorsingAround

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 07:10:26 AM »
YAY!!!! My ponies arrived safe and sound and are happy to be joining the rest of my herd.  :)   :green:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal