Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Have a peach LPS deer to trade :)

(1/2) > >>

MidnightMocha:
So, I'm really new to LPS, but I've gotten this little cutie lately, and for some reason I am cursed with getting this peach color that I'm not a huge fan of.
I'd really like to trade it for another pet! I'm liking these music note things.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PandaBerryInSpace:
Would you be interested in trading it for a hermit crab? I have one of those spare.

MidnightMocha:

--- Quote from: PandaBerryInSpace on November 15, 2012, 02:58:29 PM ---Would you be interested in trading it for a hermit crab? I have one of those spare.

--- End quote ---

Aww, thanks, but I'm not too into things with so many legs in general. I can't even collect the LPS spiders (even though they look kinda cute) because they creep me out :(

I do like raccoons, rats, ponies, deer, cats...lots of things as long as they aren't peach colored!!!

DazzleKitty:
I was going to offer you a LPS butterfly but I am assuming you probably don't care for those either? :P The BB you got is the one I want the most from that set. I wish I had something else to spare but I'm afraid not. Cute to look at, though.

I don't like the bug pets. You sound like me.....just things furry with four legs.

MidnightMocha:

--- Quote from: DazzleKitty on November 15, 2012, 03:13:27 PM ---I was going to offer you a LPS butterfly but I am assuming you probably don't care for those either? :P The BB you got is the one I want the most from that set. I wish I had something else to spare but I'm afraid not. Cute to look at, though.

I don't like the bug pets. You sound like me.....just things furry with four legs.

--- End quote ---

Oddly enough, I'm okay with butterflies. In real life, too. Go figure, I'm just a wimpy girly girl.

Could I see a picture? :) LPS butterflies are darned cute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version