collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 75644 times)

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #525 on: September 20, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »
Were they in the toy section???
The Value Packs were up front by checkout with some other trading cards.

Thank You for all your help I didn't end up finding them but there is 3 more near me and will go after my bf gets home from work :) But, I might need to get some from you guys :) Will let ya know!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #526 on: September 20, 2013, 05:38:48 PM »
So there is a filly puzzle?? Sheesh thinking I have gotten a list I keep finding stuff in this thread lol where are these ones located to pick up??
The Value #1 to Value #9 cards came 1 card per Trading Card Value Pack of cards from Dollar Tree ($1 per pack, no foils in the packs). Pretty sure Dollar Tree sold them all by now (at least all the stores around me are sold out). You can see what they look like here (2nd image from the bottom).

I have a few spare Value puzzle pieces, and others probably do too.

My dollar tree has them, so I have been getting them there. Couldn't find any value packs or Walmart. I have yet to hit up Target or my local comic book store.

DerbyGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #527 on: September 21, 2013, 01:30:10 AM »
My Dollar Tree never got them in, which sucks as I wanted them xD oh well. My area Targets all still have the sticker packs, have been slowly buying them as I have money. Will.get the complete set someday. XD

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 27, 2013, 03:49:01 PM »
Since I have extra of the Hologram stickers does anybody know how much they go for a piece?

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #529 on: September 29, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »
Updated my list again. I don't care for the tattoos. If anyone wants mine, lemme know. You can have them for free!

captainblackmane

« Reply #530 on: October 03, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »
So, first real post here besides my intro post. I want to report that I found one pack of the walgreen value packs today. It was mixed in with the sport and pokemon cards. $3.99 for a foil sticker, a normal sticker, 2 tattoos and 11 cards. I got the rarity sticker, it's a collage of 3 different pictures of rarity, one of which is filly Rarity!  I'm going to try and check the other walgreens in my area over the weekend and see what I can find. I really need to try and track down those dollar tree packs. My local target has a tone of their sticker packs if anyone needs one. Just PM me.

Bronley

« Reply #531 on: October 03, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
So, first real post here besides my intro post. I want to report that I found one pack of the walgreen value packs today. It was mixed in with the sport and pokemon cards. $3.99 for a foil sticker, a normal sticker, 2 tattoos and 11 cards. I got the rarity sticker, it's a collage of 3 different pictures of rarity, one of which is filly Rarity!  I'm going to try and check the other walgreens in my area over the weekend and see what I can find. I really need to try and track down those dollar tree packs. My local target has a tone of their sticker packs if anyone needs one. Just PM me.
Can you post the UPC (from the bar code or on the receipt), or a picture of the bar code? Thanks!

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #532 on: October 03, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
I'm not looking for any to trade but I've posted a album of my spares for sale here if anyone wants to take a look:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.596669243712582.1073741836.176077422438435&type=1&l=29dd1b1a01
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

captainblackmane

« Reply #533 on: October 03, 2013, 10:42:41 PM »
Can you post the UPC (from the bar code or on the receipt), or a picture of the bar code? Thanks!

I can after work, I have it on my phone, but I can't get it to upload. I did see EQD posted that they were found at a Walmart too.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 04, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »
Cool! Can you show what the Rarity sticker looks like. I just saw the post on EqD about these and they show AJ, Twi. RD & Pinkie only. They look really cute! I might buy just for the shiny stickers and hope I get the 3 series 2 cards I still need  ^^;

DerbyGirl

« Reply #536 on: October 05, 2013, 04:45:09 AM »
Saw the foil stickers on EqD, will have to try and find them. :3

I need to update my wishlist, I was given all the series 2 commons...so just a bunch of foils and golds to go.  :biggrin:

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 06, 2013, 06:56:43 AM »
So, I found trading cards today at my Dollar Tree but they were just regular Series 1 not the Filly Puzzle Cards Ahh! Thought I was lucky so does anybody have spares??

Chronos30

« Reply #539 on: October 14, 2013, 07:44:03 AM »
I have found at Walgreens every sticker EXCEPT Rarity and would love to trade for her if anyone has an extra.
I got extras of all 5 others and all 6 Target exclusives for just such an occasion.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal