collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please Vote On My LinkedIn Pony Poll  (Read 317 times)

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
Please Vote On My LinkedIn Pony Poll
« on: December 03, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
Is anyone here on LinkedIn?  I didn't see anything in the rules that would prevent me from sharing this so here goes!  I posted a pony poll on LinkedIn and I would be thrilled if anyone here with a LinkedIn account would like to vote and share their thoughts.  Hopefully this link will work, please let me know if it doesn't. 

http://linkd.in/XpLvUN

Also, feel free to ask me to connect if you find me interesting!  I've only been an Arena member since the summer but I've enjoyed reading posts and getting to know some of you via PM.  I've learned so much in such a short time here!

Also, I should probably add a disclaimer that I have a brohoof in the poll.  My impression is some of you don't like that.  I like fistbumps and I've collected ponies since they first came out.  Please don't read any further into it than that! 

Thanks for reading this and for voting.  I look forward to getting to know everyone better and seeing you around the forums!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Please Vote On My LinkedIn Pony Poll
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »
Unfortunately I use LinkedIn for professional associations only not ponies!

And there is not an element of "flying by the seat of your pants" option in your poll :P I would have to go with Pinkie and laughter I guess as the closest fit to my work environment.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal