collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ID/PC on these G1s please!  (Read 555 times)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
ID/PC on these G1s please!
« on: November 01, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »

Can anyone tell me what these pieces are and if they would be worth putting up for sale?

Thanks!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sarafina

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ID/PC on these G1s please!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »
The bunny is from the Hop 'n Hide Bunnies, the kitten is from the Care Center, the pony is the Li'l Wash 'n Pretty Filly, and the bone looks like it's from the Playful Puppies set.

Of those pieces, the one worth selling would be the pony - Sparkling Pony babies are notoriously hard to find, and it looks like her hair is in great condition.  You could probably get $15-20 for her, I imagine.

Nectar

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:40:04 AM »
Sarafina seems to have answered your ID question already.  :)

My price ideas are:
***THE BUNNY***  I have for sale or have sold 3 of them. One was in pristine condition, I asked for $4. I was offered $2 and took it. I have another (in very good condition) currently up for sale and am asking $2 (and have someone interested). My 3rd is in "good-played with condition". I have not put it up on my sales page yet... I will be asking $1. (NOTE: A lot of people think there is something wrong with it's ear ("sticking up funny") and pull it down... DON'T! It is supposed to be like that, and is probably worth more with the ear in the correct position.)
***THE KITTY***  I have bought 2 of them. One (with a scuffed nose and the dots on the tummy were very faded) for $.50. The other was in great condition... They asked for / I gave $1. Having seen more sale pages since those purchases... I would think that for one in "excellent" condition, that price was on the low side. Maybe $2-$3 would be fair. If yours is in "good" to "rough" condition, I would stick to the $.50 - $1.
***THE PONY***  There is a small lot of vintage LPS ponies on ebay for $19.99 with free shipping (one of the ponies included being the one you have pictured). It has ran through ebay 3 times now with no buyer. So, either people are not noticing what is in the auction, people feel it is over priced, people are not interested because there are none of her accessories are included in the auction, or maybe no one is currently in the market for that pony right now...? At some point I asked around for her value. The answer I got was just about what Sarafina said, "$15-20 in great condition".
***THE BONE***  I see lots of these for sale all over. Most people ask for $.50

I might be interested in buying the pony and kitty for someone for the holidays. Feel free to PM me if you decide to sell them. ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:36:10 PM by Nectar »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »
if you sell it. i'd be interested in the bone. love the cute accessories.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal