collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Two more Funko Vinyls.  (Read 37715 times)

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
Re: Two more Funko Vinyls.
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »
I just preordered one of each, with the promo codes... Came out to $22.99 with shipping! :) I'm hoping I don't get the glittery ones... They're really cute, and I'd like to have them, but I would rather have all of the opaque ponies... If I could find the glittery ones for sale later, though, that would be great.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:30 PM »

I placed my order for those who requested it.  If anyone need help still let me know.  I hate finding shipping boxes for these since the funk pony boxes are an odd size it always takes a bit of work.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2013, 08:59:53 PM »
Oh, this is really tempting to pre-order. Getting a Fluttershy for my boyfriend would be a nice little mini-gag Valentine's gift, considering I jokingly refer to him as a "male Fluttershy" due to how alike they are. XD

I apologize for asking this, but the "sparkly variant" the clear one? I wanna assume it's that clear variant that is on the HT site, but I am a bit bummed because that "clear Cola" Time Turner is the 1/24 variant (and I like it more than the regular Time Turner one).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2013, 09:13:51 PM »
I ordered all 4 Funko Ponies with the discount code since I don't have any of them yet. If I get the glittery version of Fluttershy or Dr. Hooves, I will gladly trade them for the regular versions if anybody wants them.

Offline agnusdei

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • little lamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2013, 03:28:21 AM »
Count me in as another person who is disappointed that the glitter/translucent versions of the two will be random, 1/24 chance of receiving when you buy. I definitely prefer the look and uniqueness of them and would have loved to just outright buy them from Hot Topic.  Ah well, I suppose I should just be happy that there are some nicely sized glittery ponies now.  :P  The discount codes look awesome though, so I'll probably order them since I do like the regular versions as well.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2013, 10:36:26 AM »
Oh, this is really tempting to pre-order. Getting a Fluttershy for my boyfriend would be a nice little mini-gag Valentine's gift, considering I jokingly refer to him as a "male Fluttershy" due to how alike they are. XD

I apologize for asking this, but the "sparkly variant" the clear one? I wanna assume it's that clear variant that is on the HT site, but I am a bit bummed because that "clear Cola" Time Turner is the 1/24 variant (and I like it more than the regular Time Turner one).

Yes the "sparkly" one people are talking about is the transparent version. Both transparent versions are the chasers or the 1 in 24. i.e. every box will have 23 solid colour Fluttershys or Time Turners and 1 of the transparent versions. It splits further for TT/Dr Whooves as he either has a green or a red tie which means half the 23 has one colour and half the other colour.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
Preordered them both! I do hope I get the sparkly Fluttershy for the purpose of my army-- then it will be easy to get the non-sparkly one. So yeah, if anyone ends up with the sparkly one and doesn't like it, I'll trade for a "plain" one... Still, so excited to have both of them in my herd!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2013, 10:48:04 AM »
Wow, Fluttershy is already sold out! I mainly want the variant for my army's sake, though I like the regular one better.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:03:32 AM by Brandi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
I'm sure they will come up for sale again like the other two have. 

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2013, 11:50:35 AM »
I hope that they are planning on having the sparkly ones in the stores. I went several times and it appears that I was the only one who seemed interested in Dashie and Bubble butt, so I have good odds of getting a sparkle pony in person. If not, I think it's a gamble (for me) to spend that kind of money in hopes of getting one, blind bags aren't so bad because they're always $5.00 or under. If not, I think I can live without them, as I'm just mostly interested in Fluttershy! I might have to get one for my nephew this summer for his birthday

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
I hope that they are planning on having the sparkly ones in the stores. I went several times and it appears that I was the only one who seemed interested in Dashie and Bubble butt, so I have good odds of getting a sparkle pony in person. If not, I think it's a gamble (for me) to spend that kind of money in hopes of getting one, blind bags aren't so bad because they're always $5.00 or under. If not, I think I can live without them, as I'm just mostly interested in Fluttershy! I might have to get one for my nephew this summer for his birthday

I'm just afraid the employees will buy them all up before they're put out if the variants are this limited. I usually don't  pre order things, but the hot topic employee scared me into it this time. He told me that the stores were getting a limited number of these after the online preorder. I hope that he was just lying to me trying to make more sales because I know that the previous ones were restocked several times and still in stock. I just wasn't about to take any chances and miss out on my little Fluttershy.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:08:05 PM by Brandi »

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »
Looks like Time Turner is sold out now too... :lookround:

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2013, 10:55:11 PM »
Wow. That was fast to sell out.

I am actually pretty happy about there being blind variants. It makes the unboxing more fun! I don't know what version I am going to get and it is fun and exciting. Though I could see the frustration others might have if they want a complete set. For me, though, it adds a welcome element of surprise.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2013, 06:43:03 AM »
I couldn't find them on the website anymore.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2013, 07:26:40 AM »
For those who asked, they shipped my 'in stock' items today so I guess those who also ordered pre orders with their stuff will ship out separately.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal