collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Two more Funko Vinyls.  (Read 37828 times)

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
Two more Funko Vinyls.
« on: October 25, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I’m perfectly happy with Doctor Whooves… why Fluttershy, though. I guess it makes up for her blind bag abuse, but I’m really disappointing we did not get Vinyl Scratch. I did realize we now have Doctor Whooves to go with our Drama Pony, though… and MORE BOY PONIES!!! :D

And with names, Doctor Whooves was used in the upcoming Gameloft game, along with Time Turner, and Doctor Hooves has been used with official merch, so he has those three names now. Kinda confusing.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:55:30 PM by BerryPunch »

keikokukien

Re: Two more Funko Vinyls.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
Ahh, yay! I have to get my hands on Dr. Hooves! :D Thank you so much for posting.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »
Ooooh I will definitely be getting the good Doctor. :3

BerryPunch

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »
I guess it works out pretty good, I mean, lots of fans love the Rainbow/Fluttershy paring, and TimeBubbles is another big one.  ^.^

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 01:15:15 PM »
Anyone else noticing they're rather pegasus-heavy on this line so far?

BerryPunch

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »
Anyone else noticing they're rather pegasus-heavy on this line so far?
I really hope we see a unicorn, or Luna! I do like how a stallion is included, though.

DirePony

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
I am really happy to see Fluttershy for a couple of reasons. 1. None of her Hasbro figures look anything like anything like her show appearance, so she deserves a nice accurate vinyl figure. 2. This pretty much guarantees that Funko is going to keep making more pony figures. I would guess we will continue to see the trend of one fan pony and one Mane 6 pony. 3. She is my favorite pony!

With as quick as The Pony Who Shalt Not Be Named and Rainbow Dash sold out, I am sure that Funko sees the demand for more vinyl ponies. And I am willing to bet that DJ PON-3 is not too far off.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:20:16 PM by DirePony »

BerryPunch

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 01:19:34 PM »
Spoiler
[img2]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/245/e/a/mlp_blind_bag_card___6_fluttershy_by_names_tailz-d5ddpit.png[/img2]
Ok, looking back, Fluttershy is a pretty good pony to use.  :yikes: Finally she will get an on model figure
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:21:58 PM by BerryPunch »

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »
I don't care for either one to be honest, but I still want both.
Sigh.

Post Merge: October 25, 2012, 01:20:35 PM

Ya know what, I hope Fluttershy gets Dashie hair. c:
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 01:22:34 PM »
Oh I can't wait to see pics of the Fluttershy... I can resist the others but if she looks good I'm doomed... :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

MimiTheMuse

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 01:23:22 PM »
Are the Dash and Ditzy ponies sold out for good? I didn't like them enough at first to get right on the ball, but the more and more I see them....

And then someone posted the link here to the official site, and now I need a collection of Michael Jackson and Muppet POPs. *sigh* If you buy a single pony....

khyron

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 01:24:06 PM »
I'm going to get both.  I can hardly stop myself, but...

I really hope that they finally produce a molded product where Fluttershy gets her actual hairstyle.  Heck, I'd buy TWO if they got her right.

As for the Doctor, I'd LOVE it if they'd package him so he's facing the opposite direction as DH faces, so I can face them toward one another.  That'd be a nice display, even in the box.  :)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »
Are the Dash and Ditzy ponies sold out for good? I didn't like them enough at first to get right on the ball, but the more and more I see them....

And then someone posted the link here to the official site, and now I need a collection of Michael Jackson and Muppet POPs. *sigh* If you buy a single pony....

While I can't say for sure, I'd doubt it.  They sold out so fast (Ditzy was in a day or something) and they aren't limited, so I feel confident they will get more in stock.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »
I definitely need Fluttershy. She's my favorite of the main six. I don't really care about Dr. Hooves, though. Are these next ones going to be Hot Topic exclusives again? I hope not. I don't have a local one anymore and I like to buy things in person, especially things that can vary in quality.

As for other characters I'd like to see, I'm hoping they'll make Luna, Trixie, Lyra and Rarity. I'd buy any of those four. As much as I love Pinkie Pie (she's my second fave of the main six), I have tons of Pinkie Pie stuff already, so with how pricey these figures are, I'd really rather spend my money on characters that don't already have so much. That's why I got the :muffin: Pony figure, but skipped over Dash. RD has almost as much merchandise as Pinkie Pie.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
Fluttershy! :squee:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal