collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC and identification question  (Read 706 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
PC and identification question
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »
So I have been going threw my "spares" pony box and it turns out I actually have G2's.  :drunk: where they come from is a total mistery I guess they came in a big lot a while back or something but in my house who knows. My main question is can anybody tell me who they are? And a rough price range for them. I no nothing about G2. they are all in very good condition as far as I can see if that helps.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also I found who I think is confetti. she is a little rough around the edges but eyes, hair and symbol are intact. I remember she came from a bait lot and smelt of smoke so I am guessing the stains on her body are nicotine or something. (at least the smell has gone now.) Can anybody give me a price on her I want to know if it is actually worth selling her or not.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: PC and identification question
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »
I'll bump for you!

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 01:48:56 PM »
First G2 is Wingsong- US release 1998.
Looks like Basket Surprise Sweetberry and Ivy.  Do they have big leaves as part of the symbol on the other side?  They came together with a few accessories- US release 1998

US G2s are relatively easy to find and not very sought after.  I would price them at $3-$5 each.

Your G1 Confetti might be a good candidate for a restore for someone who doesn't mind sunfading and the like.  I wouldn't price her very high since there is no guarantee the stains will come out.  $3-5

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 06:28:18 AM »
I wonder if soaking Confetti in oxyclean for a bit would help? I would not soak her for more than a couple hours at a time, I would be worried about her symbols and that chartreuse hair...the yellow bleeds.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 03:29:38 PM »
Windsong, Lady Sweetberry and Ivy I agree will be $3, $4-5 and $2-3 in price respectively assuming they dont have any obvious issues.

The Euro version of Confetti is much easier to find than the US version and as such her price is low around the $7 mark normally - however with her issues I would say this one in her current condition is more like $3. If you can fix her up with a serious sun fade then her value will of course go back up.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal