collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Hits the Salvation Army  (Read 1578 times)

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Hits the Salvation Army
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 07:04:11 AM »
Iv'e found a FS Luna. But, I turned her down, and when I looked again she was gone  :(

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
today while scouring the thrift store toy section for ponies... my blood went chill when I hear a lady say-loudly to someone... "Let me go see if there are any ponies!" and head my way.

anyway she came over.  I had just found a fakie in my hand and gave to her.  she took it and seemed happy with it.   I said I was looking for them too, politely.

ok ok I guess I'm sorta greedy... this person might be online here for all I know!  but now I know I have competition in my town.  The Hunt is on!  :cool:

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 12:08:11 AM »
I've only found G4 McPonies second-hand, the only exception being Pinkie Pie's Train Car, but I don't want it, I only wanted Pinkie and I didn't want to offend them by asking.

However, at my local Goodwill, I've had tons of luck finding G3's! I've found a semi-TAF tinsel-haired Toola Roola, and I also found a semi-TAF Pinkie Pie too. Today, I found an Easter G3 plush (that needs some cleaning, she has a funny smell), a yellow and orange G3, and a really pretty alicon fakie. Once, I had a whole bag of G3's, and we've never spent over 10 dollars for the lots. It's better than winning them on ebay, and cleaning them up gives me something to do while I wait to get a job and go to college :)

Offline EvilMuffins

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 05:40:12 AM »
I still find G1s out here. Not even a McDs g4 to be had at thrfit! I think I'm in an eternal time warp where it's still 1992 every day.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 05:40:41 AM »
Gabumon, you should have asked them! Of course I can't really talk- I was at a yard sale this summer, walking up the driveway and a lady was walking out with a whole box of ponies. I was so shocked I didn't even say anything, just panicked and ran in to see if there were more. THinking back, talking to her would have been a really good idea, to see if she was a collector, to volunteer my services to see if there were any rare ones that she shouldn't be letting her toddler chew on... but no. I panicked. That's so unlike me- usually I'll strike up a conversation with anyone! Goes to show what ponies can do to a person.

And Cherry Sunset, this is off-topic, but I was at Fleet Farm and saw ponies very similar to the ones in your signature. They were right next to the real ponies- might be worth taking a look!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 05:55:22 AM »
I saw an Applejack and some McD ponies one time :) And two Applejack's at the flea market :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal