collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *hears crickets* Did Monster High really keep this forum alive?  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: *hears crickets* Did Monster High really keep this forum alive?
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2012, 07:23:49 AM »
I swear, ever since the new forum was made for Monster High only, this one seems... emptier lol.

So what have you dolly collectors been up to lately? Got any new dollies you'd like to share?  Or even a new outfit for your dolls? New wig? Anything!

:)

Quite honestly, I have the doll boards on ignore and only come in to check in occasionally because most of what is posted is MH.  I do like MH dolls quite a bit, but I don't collect them so it made sense to me to ignore the board and just periodically check in to see if there was anything interesting.  Otherwise I wade through MH to read all the pony stuff. 

Also, my doll collecting is much smaller and slower.  I only add every once in a while. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2012, 07:43:21 AM »
I buy a few things here and there for my dolls, but I sew most of my clothing.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
Most of my dolls are packed in storage so I don't get to see them much.   All my sewing stuff is also in storage, so no new clothes for the dolls either.  I also don't have a regular flow of disposable income so my dolly purchases are few and far between.  Reading this forum can be depressing if you don't have money! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2012, 07:28:21 PM »
I've been studying for several tests. Statistics is kicking my ass. As a result I haven't had time to spend with my dolls. ;.; I bought nendoroid Len today at an anime convention. I wish Good Smile Company would release better stands. >_> 

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
I've been studying for several tests. Statistics is kicking my ass.

Good luck with that stats stuff. It is killer!!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2012, 08:53:01 PM »
I've kinda fallen off of the internet since we moved...we moved from VT back to MS and it took me a few weeks, but I finally have a job, and I've just been getting back into the swing of things.  I do LOVE the fact that MH has it's own board now though, so I can keep up with the other dolls.  I just check MH to make sure I don't miss any new releases, otherwise I stick to this one.  The only recent doll purchases I've made are my Winx Tecna and my Disney Designer Maleficent...I have purchased a few new clothes for my BJDs though, and I dug my custom Bratz Babyz out of storage.

I used to HATE to pay some of the prices for BJD clothes, and there are still a lot that I just DO NOT understand, but I have figured out that I am willing to pay for quality...plus, unlike me, the dolls aren't going to wear out their clothes, and they can wear the same outfit for weeks in a row, so I don't feel so bad paying a little more to get what I really want for them.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2012, 10:38:55 PM »
Totally would be in here stalking this thread but I've worked the past so many days!  >_<

I'm glad everyone is still into dolls other than MH. I so wish I could find Moxie Girlz around here. I recently got the cutest Hermione Granger doll, a gift from my ever spoiling sister. She's in the box, but is displayed so cute! I need to take a pictue and share.

I also have a new barbie! Oceans Kira finally came, well Marina since she's the European version. I absolutely lover her <3

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012, 11:01:26 AM »
Totally would be in here stalking this thread but I've worked the past so many days!  >_<

I'm glad everyone is still into dolls other than MH. I so wish I could find Moxie Girlz around here. I recently got the cutest Hermione Granger doll, a gift from my ever spoiling sister. She's in the box, but is displayed so cute! I need to take a pictue and share.

I also have a new barbie! Oceans Kira finally came, well Marina since she's the European version. I absolutely lover her <3
OMG MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD BABRIE, HOW DARE YOU /cries Just kidding, I just haven't been able to find her for a good price. My name is Kira and when I was kid I wanted to be a Marine Biologist and I also wanted to be Japanese, haha. So, my mom bought her on a whim and she was sooo special to me. I lost her on a move, though. Could I see some pics, perhaps? 0 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal