collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can anyone help with identification ?  (Read 822 times)

pony dust

• Trade Count: (0)
Can anyone help with identification ?
« on: October 18, 2012, 03:36:33 AM »
I have been offered some poneys. But I only really know G1s
So I don't know them can anyone ID any of them from the photo they sent and how much Should I offer to pay?
Here is the pic they sent
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help with identification ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 04:06:54 AM »
I'm no good at G3s either...

I think I see Partycake & Yours Truly? Maybe Golden Delicious too? G.3 Rainbow Dash.

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 04:17:35 AM »
the butt has dropped out of the G3 market, so I would probably go no higher than $10 on all of them personally, it sounds a bit low, but they are seriously not worth more than $1 - $2 a piece at the moment. One of them is a fakie (the green thing at the back) 2 g3.5's (looks like RD's mother, and G3.5 RD) party cake, yours truely, citrus sweetheart? and I am not too sure on the lady at the front.

If you collect G3's this looks like quiet a cute lot, if you are buying to onsell, I would suggest to not worry about it :)

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
White pony at the front looks like a shaved Starswirl, perhaps?  Her mane looks to be entirely gone, so pretty much of no value except as custom bait. I probably wouldn't offer more than 5$ for the lot, since it's impossible to say how many other problems they'll have.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 08:51:09 AM »
I think the white one in the front might be Dance Slippers.  She in my experience is harder to find, but sadly I don't think she'd go for much at all if she has a haircut.  And I think the pink one is actually Jolly Lolly because of the red in her hair :)  Jolly Lolly is a Christmas exclusive, but still does not fetch a high price.  I'd agree with offering no more than $10 for all.  Maybe you can try $5-7?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:52:47 AM by Brightglowpony »
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
Are you looking to add them to your collection or to resell? If the former $5-6 as they all look as though they need work from new hair to serious styling. If the latter I honestly would pass them by; G3s and G3.5s, especially the commons have bottomed out on price at the moment and it could take significant time to get them sold on and probably at $.50-3 [maybe a little more for RD's mum] depending on condition.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

pony dust

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 12:16:09 AM »
im sooo bad at offering low prices to people lol
but I have offered her 10$ she said they have some other horse's i can look at to , so you never know might be something she has over looked of just dose not know,
i think they are people who buy old house lots , i seem to rember going there last winter to buy a sled and she had 4 of everything including one room filled with silk flowers and a huge box full of dog leads lol
anyway we shall see thank you all for your help as far as ID and price checks go :) like i said if they had been g1s i would have known whos who ,
at the moment im just sort of collecting g1s with out a plan  :biggrin: , though i have spent alot of time cleaning and re-styling them so maybe theres a bit of a resteration thing going on ,

mostly i am getting from the German flea markets but the season is almost finished untill next summer!
so i will have to start looking on ebay lol 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal