collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures  (Read 31332 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures
« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »
I'm concerned that many of the pics I see the plastic is bumpy and mottled and there are seam lines on the ears, etc.  Looks cheap.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
I'm concerned that many of the pics I see the plastic is bumpy and mottled and there are seam lines on the ears, etc.  Looks cheap.
You'd have to be really picky to find it annoying when you have the toy in hand.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline honestjonstoys

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »
You'd have to be really picky to find it annoying when you have the toy in hand.

I went to Hot Topic today, the four RDs they had all had the same paint or casting flaw on her cheek, it would have been a deal breaker if I had wanted to buy one.  The two Ditzy Doos (MINE NOW--MWAHAHAHA), while not perfect, were much better.

They should make a family set with the Doctor, Sparkler and Dinky.  I bet they would sell a few of those.

Also, I want an Octavia standing up with her cello.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:04:57 PM by honestjonstoys »

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2012, 07:04:41 PM »
I love how everybody's just blatantly prancing around the name filter, like it wasn't put there for a reason...
It's fine, no one is using it as an insult. That's her canon name. It always will be.  ^.^

Um, no it won't, thanks. It's called respecting your fellow Arena members, some of whom find the name offensive, which is why the word filter exists, ok? The name caused an issue, so it'd be nice if everyone would stop putting periods in and everything to get around it, because that's not cool.

In any case I got both of these figures and I love them. I did see smudges etc., but I don't mind really. I just like that they made them too much to be bothered.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2012, 07:07:16 PM »

I went to Hot Topic today, the four RDs they had all had the same paint or casting flaw on her cheek, it would have been a deal breaker if I had wanted to buy one.  The two Ditzy Doos (MINE NOW--MWAHAHAHA), while not perfect, were much better.

They should make a family set with the Doctor, Sparkler and Dinky.  I bet they would sell a few of those.

Also, I want an Octavia standing up with her cello.
All the RDs have that.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2012, 08:25:09 PM »
I love how everybody's just blatantly prancing around the name filter, like it wasn't put there for a reason...
It's fine, no one is using it as an insult. That's her canon name. It always will be.  ^.^

Um, no it won't, thanks. It's called respecting your fellow Arena members, some of whom find the name offensive, which is why the word filter exists, ok? The name caused an issue, so it'd be nice if everyone would stop putting periods in and everything to get around it, because that's not cool.

Urgh, this.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 17, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »
I saw these at Hot Topic on my mini hunt yesterday....and yes RD had that weird cheek/mold issue, BUT it wasn't horrible and when I was going to decide on bubs or RD, I would have chosen bubs....however my bf said "What, why not get both?" and so I shrugged and did it >.> It really isn't bad and compared to some hasbro issues: keeps some consistency! (haha...)  :drunk:

I LIKE EM.  :lovey:

if the quality bothers you ;( wait, otherwise you'll sit and stare at them at home :blink:

Good luck to those of you hunting them down, may they be beautiful and not dented!

That repainted one is SOOOO FAB, great job!
Spoiler
I updated my Dash, She is now show correct.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
I just got Rainbow Dash and :muffin: Pony today. I like how you can take them out of the box and put them back in exactly the way it was. Should make them super easy to keep MIB and still sneak them out now and then. :)

Tupin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2012, 08:54:02 PM »
Got Rainbow Dash rather easily, she didn't seem to sell out very quickly and was available. I got the other pony (who shall remain nameless in these forums I suppose, despite my personal preference) during a very short window of time, they went out of stock again within minutes.

I've got to say, they did a great job with *that* pony. Her eyes are perfectly crossed and having only one color on her mane and tail really helped the quality. Can't wait to see them do one of other ponies, hopefully more of the mane six or Vinyl Scratch/other unicorns.

BerryPunch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #324 on: October 17, 2012, 11:30:08 PM »
Got little miss :muffin: Pony Hooves today and she is adorable! Those saggy grandma cheeks I was worrying about aren't that noticeable in real life.  :P visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't ask what :muffin: Pony's doing in that photo because I have no clue. Lol. Only thing I kinda dislike is that there are a couple tiny black specks in her mane and a little seam of glue around her tail. BTW I love the wings they are using for :muffin: Pony and Rainbow Dash, looks way better than those awkward Fashion Style wings.  >_< I love how heavy they are, too. I could knock someone out hehehe. Another awesome thing is on the bottom of the box, on the sticker, it says ":muffin: Pony" on it. I'm happy they're getting more comfortable doing that. Just like the description called her ":muffin: Pony Hooves, Bubbles, Ditzy" ect. So everyone can not get their panties in a wad reading the description  :rofl: One last thing, she's actually dusty bluish, which is D.erpys actual colors. Lots of people portray her as gray. :muffin: Pony also uses a different hair mold *obviously* than Rainbow Dash's, and I like that. It shows they want to get her as right as possible for us.  :biggrin: Now to get a Rainbow Dash. "Careful :muffin: Pony!"  ;)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:32:57 PM by BerryPunch »

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2012, 05:42:25 AM »
BerryPunch, seriously, can you please stop being passive aggressive? The word filter for this name is put here for a reason and you are completely ignoring the fact some people are uncomfortable with this, like me. Which I just said, and some people agreed with me. Please respect your fellow members. I know respect seems hard, but really? You made an entire post spamming the name and ignoring all of the above? That's just being mean, now, come on.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:36 AM »
ok just to clarify for the final time, the filter was put in place purely because of all the drama it caused. There was thread after thread after thread about her name etc and to be quite honest it was getting completely ridiculous that we were spending 99% of our modding time baby sitting threads about one pony and it's name. I'm sure most of you can see how much time that took up, when there are a 1000 other threads that need answers and participation.

However seeing as there are ways to get around the filter and it's still causing arguments, I will be deleting any further attempts to get around the filter. Let's please get this thread back on topic about the pony, rather than the name ;)

If you have any further questions about the filter and why it's there please feel free to pm any moderator or admin. :)

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:59 AM »
BerryPunch, seriously, can you please stop being passive aggressive? The word filter for this name is put here for a reason and you are completely ignoring the fact some people are uncomfortable with this, like me. Which I just said, and some people agreed with me. Please respect your fellow members. I know respect seems hard, but really? You made an entire post spamming the name and ignoring all of the above? That's just being mean, now, come on.

If you don't like it, why not just ignore their posts? No one's forcing you to read it. I mean, if someone was writing something that was upsetting me for whatever reason, I just wouldn't read it. Plus, by responding like you are, you're just encouraging them to do it more.

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #328 on: October 18, 2012, 06:24:42 AM »
Seeing that the warning party added has been ignored (continuing on the name and not getting back on topic), this is now locked.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal