collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams?  (Read 4324 times)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Re: Pony Dreams?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 09:08:57 PM »
I had one around the time I bought Colorswirl Starswirl here for a present for my friend. In my dream she was mint in the box though and my friend was opening presents from me and she opened a parcel which had come from overseas which was supposed to be Starswirl but instead we found a toy crocodile or alligator and pony friend Spunky inside the box lol so I was trying to contact the seller asking what happened when I woke up and remembered Starswirl was already here.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 09:11:58 PM »
I had a dream last night that my prototype pony was talking to me, but she had the voice of a little girl who claimed to be lost and couldn't find her way home. She spoke in Spanish and told me she was from Argentina, she knew I spoke Spanish too. Apparently she hadn't seen her parents for over 20 years, it was pretty frightening and I woke up sweating and sort of panicking. I don't think I ever had a dream that freaked me out that much..  :blink:
:blink: That is one intense dream!! :lol:
I wish I had a nice pleasant dream like yours instead! I can't get that creepy little voice out of my head.. ;A;
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 09:00:59 AM »
I had a dream as a child that I wrote down in my diary so I can post it here.. my memory isn't that good lol :L
I was Flurry ("Snowflake") and I was playing with Lady Flutter and Little Flitter ("Ladybug" and "Butterfly") in a plant.. like breezies do! and then this boy came and ripped up the flower head and we ran away and flew into a low cloud and fell like it was a wall (XD) into a lake where Splish, Splash and Splosh(Seahorse, Fish and Sand) were playing. We knocked them out of the water and they splashed us and it turned into a water fight! Then the 4 embers (my cousins embers, Pink, Blue, Lavender and Star) created a giant wave and splashed all 6 of us out of the water with leaf wings, like flutter wings! Then some flutter ponies came along and told us to stop.. (thats all thats readable.)

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
I love that these threads always pop up xD Last night I had a dream that I went to a thrift store and found armfuls of G1s in varying conditions. I was so stoked! I rescued all of them. It was a bummer to wake up, lol.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 10:31:13 AM »
Reading all these dreams about pony finds made me have one of my own last night.

I was at some sort of secondhand store, something like GoodWill, and found a little shelf with one pony on it. She was a G1, and she looked just about perfect! I picked her up to get a better look at her, and saw that her face had been chiseled out to look like a horse skull, teeth and all. Her torso looked pretty monstrous now too, and I think her eyes were moving... I put her back pretty quickly.

I wish I could have kept the custom Fashion Style pony I bought instead... She had a really nice mane, in a bob cut I think.

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
yeah I dream about ponys too normally when I am trying to desine a custom!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 07:56:05 PM »
Dreamt last night I worked for Hasbro. I got fired. I told them to sell collectors old stock. Lol. Blake Shelton was somewhere in there too.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
Reading all these dreams about pony finds made me have one of my own last night.
That's great  :lol:

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 08:26:31 PM »
a few nights ago I dreamt that I found something like 10 mib ponies at a thrift store but there were priced at $33 each. I still grabbed them all but I accidentally stole a few of them,as in, the clerk just didnt ring them all up.There were princess and flutter ponies mostly. I specifically remember tiffany anfd pristina  in the dream.

Margos

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 09:41:01 PM »
I had one that scared me a bit last night.

Basically:
The good news was, Hasbro began G5, and instead of it being completely different from 1-4, it was almost "Pokemon style," with most of the past ponies being featured on a show as the friends of new human protagonists, and they would show up all the time and it was cool.  And Hasbro re-released a whole bunch of old, HTF ponies because of it.  So I was happy.
The bad news was, the show was scary as all-get-out.  The season finale involved them going to an Aperture Science-like facility run by possessed, demonic children.  They got stuck in horrible traps including killer escalators and poisonous showers.  By the end of the episode, one of the human protagonists and about half of their pony friends were dead.  It was awful.

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 06:03:28 AM »
I dreamt last night that I began finding tons of ponies in a thrift store... but upon closer inspection, every single one turned out to be a fakie!  Just as well I suppose, not like one can transfer their glorious finds from the dream world ;)

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012, 10:13:28 AM »
Ugh i wish i had nice dreams like those. maybe its cus im an artist.. .. i have the worst night mares about my toys.

one time, I dreamed that my sister's battalion of brats got into my room and DEMOLISHED all of the TFs and Ponies..
the only two left were celestia and Optimus and I barely saved thos two.
then all the lil destroyed ones come to life like lil zombies and start comming after me.. like... uhhh.. why didnt you save us rose...!
and so Im having to run from my zombified toys and save these two i have left.. then thankfully the alarm on my phone went off.. i was never so glad to see 8 am come in my life!!

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
My second one this week:

I was at a garage sale and they had ponies, but they were sorta all over so I asked if they had anymore and the lady was like oh those aren't for sale (even though they were in boxes with everything else!) and she was like well I can see you are a collector so find some you want and I'll let you know if I'll sell them

Except that they were all over and in boxes that were dirty and buried under things. And I had to go to work in like 5 minutes, and I was getting seriously late looking through everything. There were so many, pony friends, and fakies, and piggies, and ones I wasn't sure about. And it was frustrating because I couldnt' tell which were worth it and I didn't have time to go through things properly and I didn't even know if the ones I set aside were ones she would sell.

I think my dream just ended because I don't remember getting any. But I woke up flustered for sure.
Such a great haul and I didn't have the time to truly appreciate it!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 07:28:34 AM »
I dreamt that I found the 20 inch Fluttershy plush at a store last night. It had a music box sewn in that plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when wound up.

And there was only one.

Unfortunately, said ex-boss' son came and turned it into a nightmare by claiming that he's buying it and I can't have it :yikes:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 07:30:14 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

sarafina

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 08:20:29 AM »
I always have dreams about finding G1s in stores again, and then I wake up feeling so disappointed when I realize it was all just a dream!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal