collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony  (Read 23190 times)

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Re: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
Maybe a receipt scan or two would help here?
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:02 PM »
Come on now, DJ...you really think we are believing the post office keeps messing up? You think we are that stupid? I don't buy a bit of it. Quit being cowardly and tell the truth to the people you have taken money from without producing items. If you don't have the ponies JUST ADMIT IT!!! Quit with all the smiley faces and "nice" act...it's getting old and very irritating.

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 08:11:29 PM

And YES...refund my money immediately!!!

Two posts after a moderator tells everyone to be civil, you post this. You should be embarrassed.

I hope everything gets worked out one way or the other. No one here has any proof that DJ is being dishonest, so I think people just need to stay in contact and do their best to stay updated on their situation. Best of luck to you DJ and to everyone who is in mid-transaction. I hope everyone eventually walks away satisfied.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Cwk123

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2012, 09:10:01 PM »
What should I be embarrassed about??? I am mad, not embarrassed. The one who should be completely embarrassed is the one who has started this mess...and I obviously am not the only one that is unhappy with this board member.  I bet you wouldnt be so happy if someone had your $62 for almost a month and you keep getting the runaround about why you still have yet to receive your ponies!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »
When someone comes to Trader Support and publically announces they are having issues with their transactions, we as a community tend to give that member the benefit of the doubt and have patience with them while things are worked out. 

It is NOT easy to face up to letting people down when you know you have... it's much easier to just ignore things.  We feel that it takes a lot of courage to come and post that numerous people may have trouble with their transactions and to explain their "game plan" to resolve the issues.

DJOctaviaSymphony has come to ask for our patience and our assistance.  It's only fair that we give her that. 

*pony hugs to everyone*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

DJOctaviaSymphony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2012, 10:52:23 PM »
Thank you everyone for understanding. As I stated I do work with others to correct any issues and resolve them. I just corrected 2 last week and want to fix yours as well if you are unhappy. I am sending a refund tonight and PM, thanks.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 03:31:39 AM »
I completely understand the frustration you are going through Cwk123.  I honestly think a refund is the best option at this point due to further delays of the package. 

I am also going to say please respect Ringlets early warning to remain civil and calm when working through this.   It appears she is trying to really sort this mess out though so let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

I have compiled a list below on who still has outstanding issues, going by this thread.  If your name is on this list and your issue has been resolved please post so I can mark you off.

cwk123
collectingmylittlepony
kakenterprise
Catlein
Fortress
Bronley
Malicieuse
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:18:18 PM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 11:16:39 AM »
Tula- I think what he meant was previously I had written the zip code for his address wrong by mistake because they sent it back to me and I had to resend. USPS had been having crazy issues lately with the tracking/sending of packages. About half arrive and half get sent back or missent so it is frustrating.

In any event I am offering refund if you do not need or want the ponies and Ill get get them back through the post. Don't want any added issues if not nessesary. Thanks.

Oh I see, I was so confused.  Yea that can happen. I am not sure why the PO is having so many issues but I really am impressed that you are following up on this thread and at least trying to explain what is going on.  I think that is very nice of you to just go ahead and refund.  Its so hard with the dark cloud is raining over your head, but you are showing a lot of responsilbity just communicating here. I can't say that would be easy for me if I was in your position.  I think all of us who have sold things from time to time have had odd things happen. I know I have had about 3 packages go missing and I have no idea where they went and I just refunded.  Recently I bought something and its just missing...no where to be found and the PO really doesn't take responsiblity for items that stop tracking and disappear. They flat don't care.  It makes the seller look really bad, but I have to say as a seller myself...I have had some real issues with things in the past to know odd things can happen.  A good seller always just sends a refund. Its the best thing.

Post Merge: October 30, 2012, 11:20:15 AM

Oh and I want to add that yes I am seeing issues with the PO and tracking.  Lately none of my packages have tracked properly.  One only scanned in the day I got it.  All its movement before that was not recorded and we thought it was lost.  This is happening. Its a real problem for sure.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:20:15 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
Thanks again to all on this board for being so patient and understanding. It is a downer that this all hit in a row but I don't want anyone unhappy out of their money or ponies. Thank you for listing the names left as well so I can double check/remember myself to make sure :)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2012, 11:30:34 AM »
Hey DJ, I sent you a PM a couple days ago, and just popping in to see if you received it. Can you give me an update on the shipping process?

Also, if all the PMs are getting a bit hard to manage, it might be easier just to reply to all the people left on your list here in bulk, taking individuals off the list as things are sorted :)

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2012, 04:10:20 AM »

Also, if all the PMs are getting a bit hard to manage, it might be easier just to reply to all the people left on your list here in bulk, taking individuals off the list as things are sorted :)
I think this is a wonderful idea  :)

I love Ohio Meat Pie

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2012, 01:53:34 PM »
^ Will do it is much easier. Sadly the only PC in my home blew a fuse/power outage messed it up so currently trying to fix that now. At library replying as fast as I can though :)

Bronley

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
I have compiled a list below on who still has outstanding issues, going by this thread.  If your name is on this list and your issue has been resolved please post so I can mark you off.
Please add me to the list. As stated in PMs, I'm fine waiting as long as needed, but might as well be added for tracking purposes.
Currently looking for brushable MIB Cheerilee no bangs and $82.88.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
DJ and I agreed to just refund since shipping has already failed a couple times. Will update when it all gets settled since DJ is still having problems with her PayPal. But on our way to a resolution! And I'm sure I can find the posters from someone else eventually :)

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2012, 02:15:58 PM »
Thanks Bronley for posting, I have added you to the list.

Catlein please keep us posted as to when you receive your refund.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »
Thanks Bronley for posting, I have added you to the list.

Catlein please keep us posted as to when you receive your refund.

Please add me to the list too. I bought a poster back in august and it didn't arrive either.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal