collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony  (Read 23188 times)

Offline Cwk123

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 12:40:08 PM »
You are shipping priority, correct? If you ship priority on Monday...it should be to Kentucky by Wednesday. If I don't receive the ponies by Wednesday, I will be filing a claim with Paypal. You have had my money for more than 2 weeks now and you have been given plenty of chances to fix this issue...I have been more than patient.

As long as you keep in mind that it would be appropriate to refund your seller her money when you receive your ponies, even if that means re-paying her after receiving a Paypal refund, then I'm sure both parties can mutually agree that occasionally a transaction will happen in this way.  ;)  After all, Paypal does give 45 days to file a claim if they don't arrive.

What money should I be refunding her???

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
You are shipping priority, correct? If you ship priority on Monday...it should be to Kentucky by Wednesday. If I don't receive the ponies by Wednesday, I will be filing a claim with Paypal. You have had my money for more than 2 weeks now and you have been given plenty of chances to fix this issue...I have been more than patient.

As long as you keep in mind that it would be appropriate to refund your seller her money when you receive your ponies, even if that means re-paying her after receiving a Paypal refund, then I'm sure both parties can mutually agree that occasionally a transaction will happen in this way.  ;)  After all, Paypal does give 45 days to file a claim if they don't arrive.

What money should I be refunding her???

Sorry, sorry... for some reason I got it in my head that she was selling you ponies.  I must have gotten that idea from the "Paypal" comment - what funds did you send her?  Were you covering shipping costs?  Normally in trades, each person pays their own shipping which is why I am confused... 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Cwk123

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
She did sell me ponies...I paid her for the ponies and shipping thru Paypal. Now you've got me really confused!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:00:59 PM by Cwk123 »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
She did sell me ponies...I paid her for the ponies and shipping thru Paypal. Now you've got me really confused!
I think what lovesbabysquirmy means is that if you do receive a refund thru PayPal & your ponies arrive after receiving the refund, the fair thing to do would be send that money back to the seller.

Offline Cwk123

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2012, 06:05:29 PM »
Oh, ok...that makes sense.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 07:06:47 AM »
I've been trying to work this out and I'm still out my Pony and my money.

She was keeping in contact with me but I was told things would be cleared up with her account this weekend. 

I know she got my message yesterday and didn't respond. 

Well I'm not sure what to do at this point. 

DJOctaviaSymphony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »
PM'd you Kaken just got back into town last night, sorry for the delay :)

Offline Cwk123

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 04:35:11 PM »
The post office says the tracking number you gave me does not exist. Why are you jerking people around? If you aren't sending the ponies, just tell us so we can get our money back!

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 04:47:05 PM

Please just refund my money tonight. If not, I will file a claim with Paypal.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 04:47:05 PM by Cwk123 »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »
The post office says the tracking number you gave me does not exist. Why are you jerking people around? If you aren't sending the ponies, just tell us so we can get our money back!
I had a similar "number doesn't exist" message on a package sent to me by a friend last week (so I knew for a fact that it had been sent). I did receive the package, but the number was never updated on usps.com even after the package was delivered.

I do hope you can all get these transactions worked out!

Offline Cwk123

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »
I had a similar "number doesn't exist" message on a package sent to me by a friend last week (so I knew for a fact that it had been sent). I did receive the package, but the number was never updated on usps.com even after the package was delivered.

I do hope you can all get these transactions worked out!

Yes, but this happened once with her already!!! Gave me non existent tracking number and said the post office got my zip code wrong.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 06:47:20 PM »
How can the post office get a zip code wrong? Doesn't the seller address the package before they take it there? I am confused? Do you mean they delievered it to the wrong zip code?  How would the seller know that if the tracking number isn't working?  I have to say this is quite unusual to have this many issues...first no ponies...then a zip code problem?...then a tracking number that doesn't work.  Something just doesn't sound right.  I am really sorry this is taking so long and still it isn't fixed properly CWK

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 07:35:53 PM »
Tula- I think what he meant was previously I had written the zip code for his address wrong by mistake because they sent it back to me and I had to resend. USPS had been having crazy issues lately with the tracking/sending of packages. About half arrive and half get sent back or missent so it is frustrating.

In any event I am offering refund if you do not need or want the ponies and Ill get get them back through the post. Don't want any added issues if not nessesary. Thanks.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 07:38:46 PM »
Just a reminder to keep things calm in here  ok? ;)  I understand why people are getting upset, and I know there have been issues and they still need resolving , so lets try and work this out  :hug:  .I've been away for a bit due to my health so I have to catch up on this thread

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
Alright Ringlets will keep it civil :) No problems.

Offline Cwk123

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 08:04:31 PM »
Come on now, DJ...you really think we are believing the post office keeps messing up? You think we are that stupid? I don't buy a bit of it. Quit being cowardly and tell the truth to the people you have taken money from without producing items. If you don't have the ponies JUST ADMIT IT!!! Quit with all the smiley faces and "nice" act...it's getting old and very irritating.

Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 08:11:29 PM

And YES...refund my money immediately!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:11:29 PM by Cwk123 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal