collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony  (Read 23181 times)

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:29:15 PM »
So I bought a g4 dewdrop dazzle from djoctaviAsymphony here on the arena. I made a payment via PayPal at the very end of August. I then let her know I sent the payment so that she could mail out dewdrop. So she emailed me back saying that she apologizes because she been so busy with work ( which is totally understandable). So I waited for dewdrop to come in the mail but she didn't so I emaIled the seller to let her know that I hadn't received my pony. I also asked her to pleAse send me the tracking number. So after sending her a few messages about the tracking number she messages me saying that they forgot to give her one but that she would stop by the post office on her next shipping day.so she sent me a tracking number but when I tried to track the package the number didn't work. So she told me that she had sent out 6 packages and that 4 had arrived at their destination except mine and one other. She said it was frustrating but that she would send me another pony. I asked her if she could just refund me my payment back and I told her that I would just send her dewdrop dazzle if I were to receive it. She told me that it was ok that I could just keep her or if I really wanted to mail her back that that was ok also. She also said she would make the payment on sept 27th which was the last time I heard from her. I sent her another message with my PayPal address and asking her about the payment but I haven't heard back from her. I'm very upset this was supposed to be my first purchase on the arena. I made other purchases online from china after purchasing dewdrop and I got my ponies from there...  I waited and was more than patient. I understand that maybe something could have happened with the mailing but now to wait and having to chase after her for my refund is just crazy.it's been over a month already.

:((

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Has anyone gone through this before?

On a brighter note I did manage to have my first successful purchase on here with Xeevee And I did manage to purchase another dewdrop dazzle from amazon
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 08:32:06 PM by Collectingmylittlepony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:38:48 PM »
I honestly don't know how to do it, but you can file a claim with Paypal within 45 days and get your money back. You never got the item, so paypal will refund you the money UNLESS you sent it as a gift. You don't need to wait for her to give it to you in that case. Im sure someone else will answer with more detail on how to do this. :)

Offline Eily311

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »
 :satisfied:

Thank you, I think I sent the payment as a gift so that they wouldn't charge her anything :-/ I did sent her a payment request though.

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 11:25:15 PM

Thank you, I think I sent the payment as a gift so that they wouldn't charge her anything :-/ I did sent her a payment request though.

Eily311 (personal page)

DJOctaviaSymphony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »
Hey Collectingmylittlepony I did send a reply about you refund earlier today and it should be refunded now to your PP account. If it didn't just let me know and I will see what happened. So sorry our transaction didn't end up working out(Thanks to USPS messing up a few of my packages I am fixing atm) but refunds are no problem :)

Also I will make a forum post here so anyone else knows to let me know if anything goes wrong. Thanks everyone!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »
I want to vouch for DJOctaviaSymphony, we're in the middle of a trade for trading cards right now. When she accidentally sent me the wrong items she said she would fix the mistake and send out the right items right away. She's been polite and prompt in her pm's through the whole trade. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:46:56 PM »
^ Thanks Dragonflitter I appreciate that. You have been a great trader as well!

Offline Eily311

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 09:14:21 AM »
Hey Collectingmylittlepony I did send a reply about you refund earlier today and it should be refunded now to your PP account. If it didn't just let me know and I will see what happened. So sorry our transaction didn't end up working out(Thanks to USPS messing up a few of my packages I am fixing atm) but refunds are no problem :)

Also I will make a forum post here so anyone else knows to let me know if anything goes wrong. Thanks everyone!

Thank you, me too I'm sad it didn't work out.

I just checked and the payment went through.  Thanks again and best of luck.

Eily311 (personal page)

Offline Eily311

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »
Why is this happening?!

So I received djoctaviasymphony's payment on PayPal the other day, however I needed to make a payment using PayPal today and it showed that I'm negative the amount she paid, there's a hold on my account, and the case is being reviewed.

How am I going to make a payment I need to make now?

I'm beyond frustrated now...*sigh*

Eily311 (personal page)

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »
Hey there I messaged you tonight about the PP situation and currently checking to see whats going on. Paypal is doing random checks and holding accounts? I am seriosuly confused and frustrated myself. I will figure it out for you asap though.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 03:16:27 AM »
They do that sometimes - I too had a refund that someone sent me a month or so ago held by Paypal while they "reviewed the case" - and I was like "what case??!!" I've been buying and selling for years, this particular seller sent me a partial refund on something , and no case was opened in the first place since we resolved things oursevles *eyeroll*  . They released the refund to me , but I believe it took some days.. maybe 4 or 5 days, for them to sort it. It was Paypals fault, not the sellers. It sounds as though the same thing has happened here :crazy:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 05:12:16 AM »
Actually Dj, I haven't received my package from you yet either... was actually about to PM you over on the TP, as I've since received two trades I completed, one well and truly after ours... I'll PM you the details at any rate. Your post office must be jinxed.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 02:51:02 AM »
sent a reply :)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 06:13:40 AM »
Why is this happening?!

So I received djoctaviasymphony's payment on PayPal the other day, however I needed to make a payment using PayPal today and it showed that I'm negative the amount she paid, there's a hold on my account, and the case is being reviewed.

Paypal puts a temp hold on refunds and it normally days maybe about 2 to 3 days for the hold to clear. I've had this problem before
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »
Why is this happening?!

Paypal puts a temp hold on refunds and it normally days maybe about 2 to 3 days for the hold to clear. I've had this problem before

it can take 7-10 days

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »
Why is this happening?!

it can take 7-10 days
Really? I thought the holds were shorter than that. My mistake
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal