collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony  (Read 23165 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Trading problem with DJOctaviasymphony
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 06:38:32 AM »
Why is this happening?!

So I received djoctaviasymphony's payment on PayPal the other day, however I needed to make a payment using PayPal today and it showed that I'm negative the amount she paid, there's a hold on my account, and the case is being reviewed.

How am I going to make a payment I need to make now?

I'm beyond frustrated now...*sigh*
Paypal puts a temp hold on refunds and it normally days maybe about 2 to 3 days for the hold to clear. I've had this problem before

it can take 7-10 days
Really? I thought the holds were shorter than that. My mistake

yep called them Sunday and I'm still fighting a hold. *fingers crossed*

Tempest Wind

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 11:05:36 PM »
Seems I'm not the only one having problems with her. Our deal has been going on for over 3 weeks and I still don't have my money. The trade was for 2 gold series trading cards from me and in return I get a good amount of cards I need for my collection. I sent mine out on the agreed date and she received them after about a week. She said something about mine not going through the post office which seems to be a common excuse from her as I've read. After 2 weeks I finally got a package from her and it barely had any cards in it at all.

She then messaged me saying she didn't have doubles of the cards she was SUPPOSED to send me in the first place, so then we agreed she would pay me $20 for each card via paypal. That was 11 days ago. Since then she keeps giving me the same excuse that her account is still on hold, I told her she could just mail me the money, but she said no. So as of now she has the 2 cards that she recieved from me 2 weeks ago and I have gotten nothing but a few common cards from her that I didn't even ask for or need. This is my first trade at the Arena. The other 2 trades I did went perfectly. She said if her account didn't get fixed last Saturday that she would make a new paypal account and pay me that way, but of coarse that didn't go through either. She keeps lying and I'm tired of it already, and yet I'm still willing to leave positive feedback as long as I get my money.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:08:05 PM by Tempest Wind »

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 12:25:18 AM »
Tempest Wind- I have PM'd you and a mod about the situation and hope to correct it very soon and I've been more than willing to rectify this trade. As I mentioned I have photos of the package the I sent you with the right cards you asked for and if the mail had been tampered with or whatever had happened with the post I was sorry to hear. I also noted I will send you back both your gold cards no problem. Thanks.

Also to replies here- Still trying to make sense of PP called 3 times checked account multiple times. Says "investigating" and won't explain anything else. One refund did go through yesterday so that gives me hope for other 2-3. Otherwise have sent PM's as well just not to miss anyone. Thanks.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 07:47:17 AM »
I'm also waiting on a payment for a Fashion Style Rarity that you agreed to buy from me. After reading this thread, I'm assuming you haven't paid because of the problem with your PayPal account, but it would be nice if you would pm me to say either "sorry, I'm having problems & can't pay right now" or "I no longer want the pony". :bigups:

Tempest Wind

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
Tempest Wind- I have PM'd you and a mod about the situation and hope to correct it very soon and I've been more than willing to rectify this trade. As I mentioned I have photos of the package the I sent you with the right cards you asked for and if the mail had been tampered with or whatever had happened with the post I was sorry to hear. I also noted I will send you back both your gold cards no problem. Thanks.

Also to replies here- Still trying to make sense of PP called 3 times checked account multiple times. Says "investigating" and won't explain anything else. One refund did go through yesterday so that gives me hope for other 2-3. Otherwise have sent PM's as well just not to miss anyone. Thanks.

I don't think the mail was tampered with. In our PMs you seemed surprised when I mentioned the cards that were missing. It's like you didn't think they were part of the trade to begin with.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »
Update on my trade:
DJ mailed out the cards that were missing from her first package but it's been two weeks and they haven't arrived here yet. She offered me a refund for the missing cards and I accepted, since she's been having a lot of problems with the post office lately.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »
Hopefully this gets cleared up soon for all of you.

But wow DJ, you must have the worst PO out there.  :huh:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
I'm also waiting on a payment for a Fashion Style Rarity that you agreed to buy from me. After reading this thread, I'm assuming you haven't paid because of the problem with your PayPal account, but it would be nice if you would pm me to say either "sorry, I'm having problems & can't pay right now" or "I no longer want the pony". :bigups:

lol, this. We were pming about her buying my fashion style rarity, and payment never came, and she never messaged me back. So i guess thats the end of that! Btw, djoctavia, I called PayPal to get the request for payment removed, and they can't remove it but said it would scroll off in 30 days.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
Hopefully this gets cleared up soon for all of you.

But wow DJ, you must have the worst PO out there.  :huh:
If this one post office is seriously genuinely losing ALL of this mail, then there needs to be some kind of invistagiation or assessment made, because dang.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »
Hey DJ, looks like you're having some tough moments with trading and selling lately :( I sent you a PM about my posters as they still have not arrived and it's past the usual time it takes for me to get something from the US. Can you give me an update, please? Thanks!

DJOctaviaSymphony

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 01:00:27 AM »
Update- Just got home and decided to response before I passout from a 13 hour work night ;-; Anyway,

I have PM'd all in this and the other thread on updates on the Paypal or postal situations. I do value my feedback and have previously had quite a few positive trades/sales so do care about everyone getting the right thing. I suppose the last batch out was one too many and things just got very confusing between me the post and now Paypal. I am working as diligently and hard as I can to fix all situations though as fast as possible. I'm willing to keep helping and make sure eventually everything is worked out and everypony is happy :)

I do still have every slip/tracking # and reciept sent out which I could try scanning in but might take 3 pages from 3 months, lol. Anyway, I do tend to respond later in the night but I do reply to PMs every night when I can come online so no worries. Either the packages with get there one way or another or the refunds will all be paid back. I appericiate you all trying as well to work this out and being patient with me.

PS. Tempest Wind- I have responded to you and explained to a mod as well about our situation. From there we can proceed and correct it all but I will not respond to public threats/bullying or harassing. I do understand the frustrations but we can be adult and civil about this, thank you!

Fortress

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 05:37:34 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear you're having so many troubles DJOctaviaSymphony! I have PM'd you as well about the posters you sent to me (gift). They sadly haven't arrived yet either. If I were you I'd make a list of everything that hasn't arrived and present it to your post office. There must be something they can do for you, especially if you have tracking numbers.
I hope things will work out for everyone involved!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 07:37:00 AM »
Just wanted to add that DJ did pm me to cancel our sale due to the trouble with PayPal. Thanks for the communication & I wish you luck in sorting out everything. :)

Tempest Wind

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »

PS. Tempest Wind- I have responded to you and explained to a mod as well about our situation. From there we can proceed and correct it all but I will not respond to public threats/bullying or harassing. I do understand the frustrations but we can be adult and civil about this, thank you!

I'm upset and frustrated, but I didn't harass, bully, or threaten you. Oh wait I said I would report you for scamming. I hardly consider that much of a threat. If you look at it from my perspective, it sure looks like I've been scammed. I sent you a pm to get things sorted out, though it means I have to wait even longer. I wish you'd stop implying like it's somehow my fault that you didn't send the right cards in the first place, or accusing me of lying about the cards I got.:huh: The $40 was a simple offer I made and you accepted. I'm perfectly fine going back to the original trade agreement and hopefully there are no mistakes this time.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 10:27:33 AM »
I've been working with DJOctaviaSymphony when her payment was flagged.  It dose seem like she is trying to sort things out.  But at this point i'm really unhappy with Paypal after all the business I've done with them.  They told me it was okay to ship then flagged the payment after the item was shipped and sided with the buyer.... 

I'm out 29 +shipping and the item..... 

Called paypal and what a crock.  They said they only thing that this person can do to make it right is to re send the payment.
They stated there is nothing wrong with your account and that you just need to re send the payment...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:35:45 AM by kakenterprise »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal