collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Do you own the Pink version of wave 1 Twilight Sparkle?

Yes
15 (14.4%)
No
89 (85.6%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Question and *POLL* about Pink Twilight Sparkle (Blind Bag)  (Read 3515 times)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Re: Question and *POLL* about Pink Twilight Sparkle (Blind Bag)
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »
As long as the new owner adored her thats all that matters!

I'd feel pretty bad now.  I know I have spent too much on something that later was all over the place.  I hate that feeling.

I would be surprised if many of us had not done the same thing and overspent...sometimes people happily pay high just to get something first almost like a priority product and other times its a gamble. When Minty turned up loads of people laughed at the $50-$200 auction prices because "she ll be $5 when she hits shelves" but others pointed out there was no proof she was ever going to be released so perhaps $50 for her would be a bargain. At this point looking back assuming she does indeed never turn up that was a good price! The same was true with FS blind bag, she was very limited at the time some people were not taking the risk she was never going to show up.
I paid $35 for blind bag Fluttershy when she was hitting those highest prices. At the time I felt like I got a great bargain. Every time I see those $1.99 blind bags at Walmart now, I kick myself a little bit. :lookround:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »
I did own her, and then I sold her for $5. u__u! Whoops.
I don't think she's super rare to be honest, I think the people who have her want to hold on to her. When it first came out, there were not many purple ones... and she wasn't really desired too much.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
I hate that.  I really want that Minty too, lol! 

Maybe we can start lobbying now for the 2013 "fair exclusive" to be a G4 Minty... :D

I have the pink TS, and at the time felt like I was overpaying for her at $15... But I really love those sparklies, and like others have pointed out, at the time we thought there was a a strong possibility of not getting them in the US. I*did* overpay ( in hindsight) for some of the other wave 1 BBs, (for the same reason), but console myself with the idea that the cards are different.  All those other languages... Must be worth somethin' Lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal