collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16103 times)

khyron

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 08:57:29 AM »
The sellers get penalized left, right, and center.  I feel like they don't have adequate protection in most transactions (and this is coming from a buyer!).  This is one case where you have some recourse.  I'd advise taking it.

30+ retractions?  Pfft. :huh:

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »
I havent called yet ladies, I also havent recieved payment yet either. But guess what!!! Since last night when I went to bed and to now, this ebayer has now made her feedback private. So my guess is that they are a memeber here and reading this thread. I think they made there feedback private becasue they know we have all been looking at it, trying to figure things out. So to proudpommom, please talk to me. I am not a nasty person. I am not trying to hurt your feelings or bash you. I just wnat to know what is going on. I take my sales here and on ebay very seriously. I do not want my repuatation tarnish or to waste my time and money.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 10:19:30 AM »
That could be true, but the fact that you mentioned all of her/his bid retractions in your letter to her...it may have humiliated/exposed her to the point where she felt that the best thing to do was shut down her visibility.  Perhaps she doesn't want other sellers to notice her activities on ebay.  Sadly, she can still purchase and bid with private feedback.  It may have nothing to do with the fact that she is a member here, but that is a very logical possibility.  Sometimes I put my account on private when I am buying gifts and don't want my relatives trying to figure out what I bought them LOL...that has nothing to do with this though for sure.

For sure it seems the best thing really is that this person deal with their issue of constantly bidding and retracting.  That behavior can be a real problem for all selling communities.  Responsible bidding means you only bid for what you can pay for.  Its a personal choice to over do it and its an easy thing to fix.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:23:46 AM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »
I didn't know you could hide your feedback... doesn't that negate the purpose of feedback?? Ebay, what the heck is wrong with you.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 09:49:03 PM »
So, big surprise she didnt pay. So I just opened a MPB claim against her. I am going to try to call ebay tomorrow. I have just been so busy with school I havent taken the time. I will definatly keep eveyone updated. If you havent blocked this person, i would do so now, so you huys dont have to deal with her.

Sarah

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 09:41:44 AM »
There is something seriously wrong with this person and yes, I believe that she is reading everything everyone is writing here.

I've blocked her on all my ids. I bet if you looked hard enough, you would find a connection with another id that she bids against. She bids up REALLY high so no one else will dare outbid her. Then she refuses to pay and you give a second chance offer to the lower bidder.

Or, she bids then retracts her bid near the end of the auction. This will shoot the price down to the lower bid so that the other id gets it MUCH lower.

I bet she would be the owner of both ids that she bids with. She probably plays hopscotch with the two ids alternating them as the winners so that she gets adequate feedback. It may be wise to check the ids on the other bidders. See if they are in the same state, have any bid retractions or anything at all that is similar.

If she isn't doing that scam then she is just one of those horrible buyers that bids and does not give a hoot if she ever pays.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 11:40:47 AM »
I will go back and look at the other  bidders, but I know the last bidder before her, was not in the same state at all as her. I dont know what she is doing, but its ridiculous!!!

Edit - The other 3 bidders all have very different zip codes. The second bidder, I have had other dealings with and am alomost positive its not them. So would leave bidder 1 and 3. The 1st bifdder has almost 2000 feedbacks and is from a different state, and has been a ebayer since 2002.

The 3rd bidder had 170 feedbacks, and has been on ebya since 2001. I really dont think they are related in any way. They could be, but I dont see it. I think it is just the winner who is the problem on her own. I dont see any connection to any of them, unless they have it hidden really well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:50:29 AM by prettypony55 »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 11:41:17 AM »
Rockin thats just another form of shilling and she should be reported if she is in fact doing that.  In fact I would mention this to ebay when calling to investigate this for certain as if this is the case she is manipulating auctions.  Its not just an ebay rule, its illegal from what I understand.

Honestly you probably could set up an account with another address other than your own if its say your sister or a relative that lives there.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:50 PM »
well i am on the phone with ebay. They told me that I have to wait 4 days for the buyer to address the NPB case, and if she doesnt pay ebay will refund me all fees. I mentioned to them about the buyer, and all her bid retractions. She joined ebay in August of this year, so she has 33 bid retractions in 2 months!! They also told me once she has 2 NPB strikes against her she will have buyer restrictions placed on her ebay account. They are looking into her account right now, so I am on hold.

Ok, so the guy I talked to made a report about her bid retractions that someone on ebays side will look into. He also told me that I am her second NPC case/strike against her. So that means she already has one that was before me. So if she doesnt pay for my pony, she will then have the restrictions placed on her account immediatly.

So, all in all I am glad I called. It was very informative and I was able to make a report. I am not trying to be mean or nasty.. but this ebayer is abusing the system and watsing peoples time and money.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:11:56 PM by prettypony55 »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 02:13:54 PM »
I think it's safe to assume they are a member here:(.  I could have sworn I'd heard her eBay name before, I just can't remember where. 

I can understand one bid retraction, but 33 of them?!  I mean really, get a grip please.  eBay needs to do more to protect sellers!  I get that there are scammers out there, but once someone has established themselves as a solid seller, they should have more clout and rights. 

If you're reading this Proudpom, hear this: These are good sellers that you're hurting, and that is very unfair.  Pay Prettypony and stay off eBay.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 05:22:44 PM »

big hugs to you, how stressful huh. iv been in the same boat trying to sell things cos i needed it for bills etc and then get that.  i hate it, they have decided they over bid/over spent, bidding war. :(

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
I'm glad to hear ebay were helpful when you called them :hug:  Hopefully they will do something about this buyers' behaviour now.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 01:17:50 PM »
It's so great to see she is finally getting the negative attention her actions deserve. What a hassle for you! But one of those "something needs to be done, and I guess I'm the one who has to do it" situations. I can't believe 30 or so other people let her retract bids without anyone filing a complaint! >.<

Hopefully she wises up and leaves ebay to get her entertainment somewhere else.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
I don't see where you can see bid retractions?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 03:31:09 PM »
There is a little box on the upper right corner of her feedback page.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal